Chit Chat

Rant of the week#2: Amir Khan's comments @ SRK - Page 3

Born-star thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Amir is just jealous of Shahrukh...
Amir Ji Dont be so mean ,Agar aaj aap upper hay to kal aap neechay hogay...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i have to say AK and SRK are as bad as each other ...

if AK takes digs at SRK then SRK does the same, he's no angel on that matter ... both act like kids, and it's not only them lot of actors in bollywood do the same ... all of them are arragont, all of them think they are the best .... none of them are happy with their share of limelight, therefore try to degrade other actors for publicity ... which is just pathetic.

coming to Amir saying he disagree's on SRK being the King Khan, is just his opinion ... which might sound like jealousy to us because of the way the article is put together ...

but personally i think ... the whole King Khan business is utter childishness ...

both are amazing actors, both have gave decent amount of hits and flops,both have a great amount of fan following .... both are equal ... to me none of them are King ...

i love them both in their proffesional work , and when i see these articles .... the respect i have for them lowers ... it's just disgusting, and they should be giving good example to the newcomers .. but no ... they are bringing shame to bollywood.
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, so the person starting this topic is obviousily a SRK fan and not really that into Aamir Khan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm compltely the opposite. I LOVE Aamir Khan, his acting, his personality, everything.. That doesn't mean I hate SRK, I just don't think of him as such a great actor as he is for some.

Like someone else also mentioned, it's not like it's only Aamir Khan commenting on SRK, they both are saying quite alot about eachother. It just depends who's reading/watching it. I remember watching a bollyshow once where they asked Aamir Khan what he thought of taking SRK's position of the # 1 star in bollywood. He said he never thought SRK was the best. And that's where they decided to cut that scene. Now obviousily it would seem like Aamir Khan has something against SRK, but after watching the end of that clip (that wasn't shown in the program) you could see Aamir Khan laughing. Before I forget where I was going with this, Aamir Khan was obviousily joking about it, but the editing and host comments made it look like a real big deal!

All I'm saying is that you can't take a sentence out of a text and consider that's the main part of the text and twist and turn it into something you like. He's allowed to joke, and if someone don't understand he's joking, that's their loss. He can't be expected to be serious and answer everything very politically correct, if he did he wouldn't me in the news, most of you wouldn't even care what he said or did!

Getting to who's the biggest star of them both. For me, it's obviousily Aamir Khan. And even though, like Krish said, SRK's had some major hits in the past, that I loved watching. But at the moment, Aamir Khan's movies have done better then SRK's.

I think the biggest reason for that is that SRK has grown into a role of the typical loverboy (no offence) where Aamir Khan does different roles in almost every movie.

Just my thoughts! πŸ˜›
All I'd like to say is that:

Both are gr8 actors but...

SRK will always be King Khan 4 me =)
Thanks guys for responses will read soon, am hella busy

Ok, so the person starting this topic is obviousily a SRK fan and not really that into Aamir Khan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nope, not a 'fan' - Tbh i am not a fan of any actor really....but please attack the debate not the person πŸ˜‰

I guess end of day folks, its about whether you prefer SRK or Amir but i just personally think AK should conceNtrate on his own work rather than slating others....but yes i do believe that SRK is better but its not about either of them take away their names and its about what one said to another and IMO there was not a need to say such things. Yes always it is made hyperbolic by media but aside all that one should concentrate on his or hers own work.

angelstar2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well if aamir said that he is not the ONLY king of bollywood
then i would agree and anyway media has a habit of making a mountain out of a mole hill🀒

no offence😊

Edited by angelstar09 - 15 years ago
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anon

Thanks guys for responses will read soon, am hella busy

Nope, not a 'fan' - Tbh i am not a fan of any actor really....but please attack the debate not the person πŸ˜‰

I guess end of day folks, its about whether you prefer SRK or Amir but i just personally think AK should conceNtrate on his own work rather than slating others....but yes i do believe that SRK is better but its not about either of them take away their names and its about what one said to another and IMO there was not a need to say such things. Yes always it is made hyperbolic by media but aside all that one should concentrate on his or hers own work.

Did not mean to attack you, sorry if I did offend you.. I think I'm just used to reading starting topics as very genreal and not really taking a clear side.. Yours was quite obvious.. πŸ˜†
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow, this is getting wicked long.  Again the long and short of it is that we all are entitled to our opinions. Ultimately no one is going to succeed in doing anything but defending his/her own opinion.

So I'll stop here by just saying that above are my comments and my thoughts.  You might disagree and I respect it as much as I respect my own opinion.

-Mahi