•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

i have never done this updates but i will try....

they show disha's mom going somewhere with a packet and disha follows her ...and she is shocked that her mom went to mr mehta's house and give him that pack and telll him that she need some time to pay his all money back and mr mehta says that he also need the money other vise he wouldnt have force her to give the money....and then her mom leave from there and disha gose in the mehta house and ask him that what her mom has given to him and whats all this going on....mr mehta tells her that why dont u ask her mom ......and tisha request him if she can see that package that her mother has given him and then mr mehta shows her...and disha is shocked againg to see that her mother has given her alll jewelery that old jemana's jewellery that reeallly mattres for them

and she gets upset and she then promisses mr mehta that she will pay back the money to him and he willl have to give back the jewellery to her mother.....he said ok fine as sooon he gets the money willl give that jewellary back...

they show dk thinking about disha  they show some flash back that inder has said disha is not alone and i am with her and bla bla that he loves her ....for the first time dk sing the song dil se dil ka kya rista hai tumene mujhe semejhaya hai....and they show disha going around him ...(that was cute...i like dk....)

thne disha comes home and she was about to go upstair and dk ask her where she is coming from and disha didnt answer anything so dk ask again and disha remind him that if he has forgotten the contract ...that says noone is allow to question each other......and she try to go again but dk with his walking stick block her way...and says tht he knows where she is coming from ...and start saying that u went to see your lover inder and she gets angry and start saying thing s about him thta he promissed that he will pay all single money that his dad has took for saving the house so dk goes that yes he has paid all the money and gave back the home....so disha said that he havnt pay mr mehta;s money and dk said why should he pay that money ...and what she think of him why would he pay money and all this...then she said ok fine then she wont do the modeling untill and unless he pay all the money back ...and then she with her hand hold the stick and try to remove it from her way with a jeberjast jheteka...that dk was about to fall and disha hold his hand to save him from falling.....(wow disha )and dk look at her...and then she was about to leave and dk hold her hand ....and disha looks at him then dk thinks in his mind ...(disha tum peta nahi kis gelet fami mein jee rehy hoo baher nikal aavo es gelet fami se befor eits too late...)and leaves er hand slowly ....wow(amazing part i like it)

then they show disha in her room thinking and they show inder and rano in there room  inder is still damm cunfuse with his life ...i hate him and rano ask him to share his probs with her...but he didnt and he says her to go to sleep since sh would be very tired....and then inder to outside and tyr to call disha and dosent speak anything and then aging call her and disha knows that its inder calling so she says inder plz dont hang up and the show ends there....

man its a big job writing updates.....finely done

thanks for the update. I think it's from Canada right???? We have read this one before, we need the Indian Version of Tumhari Disha.

Thanks anyway๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh sorry i ddint know that in india u already watched it ....sorry
no problem, it was nice of u to do so. u were trying to help us, which is really sweet of u. so don't be sorry. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ‘ I saw this episode on Friday and the Disha-DK scene was awesome! They have so much chemistry in that scene esp when Disha takes DK arm and the way they look at each other- amazing. It was a really good episode and thanks again for the update

Hey Niyati,
Gr8 work....I loved the way U included UR feelings also in middle of the update....made it feel all the more realistic!!!
I don't get 2 watch any of the serials...just read up on the forum. So I sure had fun reading ur update!!!
THNX!!