Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
finally! i saw the promo...the elders are consulting an astrologer to look for  dates for the engagement or their marriage.. the background voice says "rasmon rivaj se bandha hai ..something like tht...n in the end he says kya shuru hoga isse inke pyar ka silsila" :D Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone please post the video!!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
uff this is so cute....thanx for the promo
this is a great step to understand each other especially akshara who is confused about naitik.....man i can't wait to see the episode NaKsh going for a long ride i am sure their parents would not know about this....chori chori chupke chupke....well they are becoming friends now and making their relationship comfortable....can't wait till they fall in love....naitik is a ladies charmer so fast he charms his wife so well that she is enjoying her life outside world....now i can't wait to see the promo itself
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

can someone post the video

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well.... Yes the Rasms wud start off finally this is indeed second Most awaited Marriage of the year!!....Am sure its gonna be a grand affair!!

Luv,

Shagun
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the promo. hope they air it today.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sounds great......
Hope to see all the scenes today only........
-Maya- thumbnail
omg so cutee can't wait for todays epi..Naitik taking Akshara for a drive aww so sweet..its gr8 they're turning into frnds now the real love story'll start post marriage the show's going gr8