Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
With the elections around the corner and Film Actors ready to become the "Son-in-Laws" of the Government  also giving them tough fights are  politicians  who do not even know if Tibet is a Country or part of India? 
Would like to Vote then who would you vote for a Useless Actor or a Even more Dangerous Person?
Gosh , we Indians are always surrounded by Death on all sides. We have our not-so-friendly nuclear neighbors , then internally we have Nuclear Persons like Amarsingh and Varun Gandhi....

anyway , please care to tell what is the reason for you to Vote this Summer?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would you vote and why??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bella_K

Bella_K

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
You seem to represent the thought process of majority of indian youth today.
A very wise man once told me "drop your vote where it really counts"

In order to follow his advice, i look around to find answers to few of the questions
first, why to vote?

do my vote matter at all where there is plethora of people voting because they were paid to do so in favor of one particular party or candidate...? i feel it does not count.

next questions come as whom to vote?
when i stand in the queue, i am busy guessing who is the least pathetic and/or least corrupt and/or least selfish of them instead of wondering about their educational qualifications (most of the time they dont exist! ) or what work they have done in the past..

its not about choosing the best....its about choosing the "best amongst the worst"

There are few up and coming young politicians who claim to have embraced politics as their career option and we are suppose to be the appraisers, they are suppose to be the appraisees and election times are suppose be their appraisals but i dont see these career minded politicians working as hard as normal employees like us do who have the fear of appraisal at the back of the mind every single minute the previous appraisal is over... so i dont feel their claim has any base.

Women are on the other part glorified puppets...may be not all of them but except for a few (there are actually quite a few already so out of those quite few) others are simply taking ahead "legacy" of their fathers who themselves had done nothing for common man so i wonder what "legacy" they talk about?
Their fathers (if they are alive) or their husbands or their party chiefs make them dance to their tunes... these women remain there as a mere "requisites" since the ward or the constitutional area was under "reservation"

not quite encouraging for anybody to leave behind their comfortable beds (its holiday time yeipee) ...and go to vote cause as i say it doesnt count.. tsk tsk

Edited by Bella_K - 18 March 2009 at 12:15am

crossroads7

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trustt

With the elections around the corner and Film Actors ready to become the "Son-in-Laws" of the Government  also giving them tough fights are  politicians  who do not even know if Tibet is a Country or part of India? 
Would like to Vote then who would you vote for a Useless Actor or a Even more Dangerous Person?
Gosh , we Indians are always surrounded by Death on all sides. We have our not-so-friendly nuclear neighbors , then internally we have Nuclear Persons like Amarsingh and Varun Gandhi....

anyway , please care to tell what is the reason for you to Vote this Summer?
LOL i enjoyed Varun's speech it was very entertaining.LOL Donno whowill win but im sure these politician will entertain us this summerLOL...some of them are  distributing money among people of their constituency....paise le ker bhi koi unko vote nahi karega....LOL

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Ever wondered what makes our Politicians so stupid??

Bella_K

Bella_K

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trustt

Ever wondered what makes our Politicians so stupid??

stupid is such an innocent word to use it for politicians...

selfish and insensitive might be what i would like to use... :(

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah il vote but its such a dilemma choosing bw a deaf, a dumb and a blind.

crossroads7

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top