Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Dearest Kasturians,

For all of you who have recently joined our family, my name is Mimi. For all our old members, I don't think I need to do an introduction Tongue
For all those members who have left our Kasturi family, I'd like you ALL to come back here... for this one last goodbye, for this one last reunion for our Kasturians.
I'm calling ALL our Kasturians here, every single one of you. I don't care if you're an old member, a new member, a member who hasn't watched the show for a very long time- but as long as you watched Kasturi (even if that's just one time in your entire life) then Please join us all to celebrate today.
I'm calling all the Kasturians for the very last time. Together, we are a family. Together, we are one. And I want to show EVERYONE out there how big and UNITED our family really is.
But I can't do this alone, I need all of you to gather our Kasturians over here. I need every single Kasturian present. We need to be together.

Now, you may or may not be wondering why this post has been created. But I'm pretty sure most of you have heard the news. Our beloved show has come to an end. Watching the SBS segment had me in tears, but this time, I didnt cry out of sorrow or pain. I cried tears of joy. I cried knowing that in these years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds that we've been watching this show, it was all worth it. Every post in this forum that we've created, all 500 pages that we've filled with all our happiness, agony, Fan Fictions, VMs, creations, games, CRAZY discussions, celebrations, we've done them together. We've been there for each other.

So today, we will celebrate Kasturi. We will celebrate RoKa, RaKa, KaShu, and all the other characters/ actors/actresses who have entertained us for so long. We will leave this forum knowing that we've accomplished so many things. We will leave this forum feeling proud of Kasturi. We will not leave with tears in our eyes... we will not leave thinking that we've wasted such a long time of our lives watching this show. This show has given us so much, at least, I know that it has given me more than I could ever ask for.  Kasturi gave me I-F, it gave me lifelong friends. But most importantly, it gave me a second family. It gave me my Kasturians. And if I were to thank this show for every time it has made me smile, then it would probably take me centuries!

This post has been created to celebrate not only the show, but all of us too. We will celebrate Kasturians. Now, Im not going to fill this post up with all the surprises I have planned for you all as of yet. Kasturi hasn't ended yet. And to be very honest, it will never end. Kasturi will always stay alive in our hearts. This show has been through SO much. All those torture tracks... all those happy moments that left us blushing. All those times we wished we could go smack KC in the face LOL (I know you all wanted to...admit it)

But you know what? Don't you think that it was these moments that strengthened our relationship? I've never seen such a strong group of people in my life. Even through all those moments when we felt like we'd rip out our hair- we stood by, and we fought! We fought for this show, we created SO many petitions, some successful...others not. But even through that, we were strong. And we can't leave without thinking that we did everything we could to save Kasturi. 

You all are just so amazing. I can't even think up the right words to express my gratitude towards every single one of you. Kasturians, you all are just so amazing. Im having a serious emotional meltdown at the moment. I just don't know what else to say.

This isn't goodbye. "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna." I don't believe in goodbyes. 

But I'd like you all to join me both tomorrow and on Thursday. I have many events planned out for all my Kasturians. =)
I need all of you to be here though! Let's just say that the next 2 days will forever be memorable for all of us!

Few tasks:

-I need all of you to post a reply on this post mentioning your name (it's for something special) 
-I've PMed a couple of you, please reply that PM ASAP
-If anyone has Zshare links to todays SBS segment, please PM it to me [HQ-most preferred.)

Edited:

Until the party preps are going on, please practice your speech for the Kasturians! What you liked, disliked, your favourite moments (post videos if possible) and all that.
You are allowed to make scenes, post your favourite moments, post siggies, and anything you wish!

Edited by mimi0295 - 20 March 2009 at 10:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tribute To Kasturi-Page 6/7 (siggy)" in Kasturi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
*RESERVED*

*Edited*

Hey mimz, Thank you for opening this mindblowing post, thank you sooo much. You know everything you have written in this post absolutely true. I think we are the strongest family i have ever seen. Nobody any where would have stuck to any other serial after sooo much happened past these two years, so go kasturians!!! Three cheers for us, HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HIP HOORAY!!! Like everyone else here of course im depressed and devestated, i even cried 10 15 times since i feared the news. I saw this news before going to school this morning and trust me for me, the world broke into little pieces when i read that topic dimple opened about today's sbs. The whole day at school was really really very hard for me to pass, i couldn't concentrate on anything except kasturi. Today when we are losing kasturi, im feeling how much kasturi means to me, and i don't know how life will be with out it. But i have to agree with you by watching this serial and being on I-F i have become a total different person and made a whole new family who's been with me in both my good and bad times. Also, when i leave this forum i will leave in pride, because i have never been a big fan of watching serials, never. But the day i came across Kasturi, i was astonished of how amazing the serial was. No other serial has evr touched my heart sooooo deeply and i have never liked a couple or a male actor (KaranEmbarrassed) or cried for any serial. But kasturi mde me change all that. Kasturi has shown and taught me soooo many things, i know it's wiered but it has, it has shown me to love (after seeing robbie's love for kasturi) To love your family (Kasturi's love for her family) and it has taught me morals ( kasturi's sanskars, even though she forgot most of them) But being in this journey with everyone was just soooo amazing, and i will never forget the most amazing friends i made here and the people i've met here. I feel blessed to be a part of kasturi famil and a true kasturian!!! Today i feel prous of myself for watching kasturi and loving it and sticking to it forever. I know i will be crying my heart out even after kasturi finishes but still humesha humesha kasturi mere dil mein rahe ga and i will never forget the most amazing drama in the whole wide world. After this i will like to share some of the amazing memories in kasturi.

Well, i have always loved the most amazing couple in the world ROBBIE AND KASTURI (who wouldn't) i also loved thier sweet moments that they had, it's so hard to choose one they were all amazing. The one thing i didn't like was the villians that were in the show, too many yaar ufffffAngryAngry.

Anyways, jaate jaate i would like to say soory to anyone who i've ever hurt with my actions or my words on this forum and ask for forgiveness. I give you my word, i have never tried to hurt anyone intentionally, so once again i'm sorry.

P.S. Thank you sooo much mimi for this amazing tribute, it was outstanding!!!SmileSmile Love ya!!

Edited by robbieluvr - 17 March 2009 at 8:04pm

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Important links:

Farewell party: Hosted by Muneefah and Iman

Note: Page 6

Page 7: Siggy for all:

Edited by mimi0295 - 20 March 2009 at 10:45pm

pragalbha

IF-Dazzler

pragalbha

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
HELLO EVERYONE!!! Big smile

Its been ages since I have been here! And it feels GREAT to visit the forum after all this gap!!

Great post Mimi Clap Clap..................Got a PM from Kay about Kasturi ending (Thanks Kay! Embarrassed) and here I am.

So finally we are reaching the end..............well, all good things (and bad things too LOL ) have to end!
I have to say that deep down it feels very sad Ouch but I am in a way happy that the show is finally ending! It had such a promising start but reached some really depressing lows in the middle! Dead

But the beautiful moments and wonderful times I had here with all my friends is something I will always, always cherish and will never forget!
I am going to do my bit and send out pms to all asking them to visit this thread! Big smile

TC

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
OMG Praggy di! It's been FOREVER since I've seen you on I-F!
Gosh, I think I have tears in my eyes already. Wow. You cant imagine HOW MUCH we all missed you!
I'm on my way to PMing a few old members too. Robina dii and Mannu dii and Paddy dii have all disappeared.
We need a reunion, and so it would be WONDERFUL if you could stick around until the end of this month!
PLEASE Praggy di! We loveee you!

pragalbha

IF-Dazzler

pragalbha

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you for that wonderful welcome mimi sweetheart! Hug 
I missed you all terribly too!

I will hang around till the month end! Big smile Lets have some fun!!! LOL

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Awee, anytime! You don't know how good it feels to have an old member back. Seems like all the old memories will be revived!
And we will have loads of fun!

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
*Reserved*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top