Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Guys I talked to Kashish (and KTH)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged

I told you guys that I'm gonna call my bro in the evening so that I can talk to his friend regarding mondays episode. Well I did call. Before telling you what he said I want to tell you all that I talked to Kashish. She was there in the get together of EID. Lots of KTH people were there. So I requested my friend to let me talk to her. He at first refused saying she won't talk..... no use asking her. But when I persisted he went upto her and talked to her. And imagine to my excitement she agreed immediately. She is very nice and laughs a lot while talking. I wished her for eid... She thanked me. After that somehow I was at loss of words. Just told how good she looks with Rajeev and that maximum viewers love their jodi, she started laughing. I then told her that hopefully now you won't be seperated from sujal in the serial......... she laughed and said "lagta to aisa hi hai. hum sabko aap logo ke feelings ka khayal rakhna parta hai". My next querry was regarding the film rajeev and she had signed. She avoided the question saying dekhte hai....... itni jaldi kyu hai aap logo ko jaane ki..... Kuch din wait kijiye pata chal jayega." I asked her " aap bas itna bata dijiye ki kya aap dono film karna chahte hai ya nahi....... she said yes. Rajeev ka malum nahi... (again laughing)... but I surely want to go to films. Then I told her about this forum and how she has so many fans here....... but she said that she does not like net surfing very much. She keeps away from computers itself and again she starts laughing. That ended our conversation. Wished her again for EID and best of luck for her film and KTH. She laughed and said "Best of luck to aap viewers ko dena parega ki aap sabki kwayishe KTH story ki zaroor puri ho." My god I was bowled over totally. I did not have the guts to ask about Rajeev and her and also thought that I should not. HUMM please maf karna par I am falling and falling for her more........... KASHISH....... KASHISH......

Now for Monday episode. Well taked about it with my friend before talking to Kashish(thank god)....... He refused to divulge anything saying you watch it. But said some more romantic scenes between Rajeev and Kashish has been shot....... So don't miss the serial a single day. I asked him "Kya Sujal jail se nikal jayega Monday ko" ....... "Dekho....... waise nahi hone ki sambhavna hai...Ha Ha.... Bura lagaa......." "Yes....... par agar Kashish maan leti hai ki galti uski hai to phir problem kya hai" ..... "Just watch ........ I know curiosity kills the cat. This time all viewers are too curious so why don't you all wait till monday. I can only say some more jail scenes were shot........ If those are planned to be shown thennnn..."

So guys what I could make out was Sujal is most probably going to stay in jail for some more time. Or even if he comes out then Ekta has plans to put Kashish in jail........ otherwise why those extra jail scenes....... God I am still not out of Kashish's voice..It is still ringing....... She seemed to be quite simple and cheerfull lady. Always laughing while talking. Aaj nind kaise ayegi malum nahi.....

Please don't copy this message to any other forum. It is meant only for india-forums.

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

thanks sooooo much sujalfan for the info!!!Big smile wow ur lucky u got to talk to kashish...hope u enjoyed every momentWink  personally i dont want to see sujal in jail anymore so maybe kashish should hopefully go..shes had too much fun watching sujal suffer now she should know what it feels like and when in jail maybe she'll realize how much sujal really really loves her..but as long as there are romantic jail scenes im fine either way..LOL

thanks again for keeping us postedSmile

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!! Tongue Smile u are sooo lucky u got to meet her! that is soo awesoem! thnx for telling us Sujalfan!!!!!
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Jial scenes are romantic but some more other romantic scenes have been taken....... The way he said they are quite a lot romantic.......Big smile
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ya i agree with every1 else! ur so lucky to have gotten the chance to talk to her! thx for sharing the info!
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged

haaaiiiii sujalfan.........conratulaationsss...Tongue n thx a lotttttttttttt....................... 2 share wth us ur exiting eveningBig smile

i'll watch kth tomorrow 2 watch.......................Smile

Anyways thx again and againClap

Jawad Groupbie
Jawad
Jawad

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
aur phr meri tahara tumhari eyes bhi kul gayein hongi lolzzLOL
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey sujalfan congrats!!! lucky u spoke to kasish, now i dont need to help u to get her.

Go to top