CW Channel

Tree Hill yest

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okaay so. Yesterday's episode of OTH, I guess we knew a lot of everything that was going on ..

spoilers below of last nights epi

Peyton's probably just gunna die after giving birth :/ .. Don't know how Lucas will exit the show but I'm sure it'll be something lame.

Julian and Brooke = oveR?

Haylie and Nathan -moving? since Haylie doesn't work at the school anymore I doubt they'll be sending her back ..

Okay I was sorta starting to like Dan again UNTIL he went on his stupid rant and tried to blame Deb for killing keith or "loading the gun" as he put it .. LIKE I DIDNT EVEN SEE ANY REMORSE. And he's getting his heart transplant :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really liked all the scenes when Peyton was trying to make "light" of her ilness..it was heart warming and yet putting me on the verge of an adolescent heart attack, ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbu8jzRjq5w&feature=channel_page

best part;
"how can you joke about this"
"cause im scared" ..and all that accpeting your faith.
aww, this is as good as leyton has been in a while, it's as great as the earlier seasons but more mature.

and also, the whole its not an it, it's our baby part was so sacred.

and I loved how in the end, the way they were sitting on the floor was pretty much exact as the day of the school shooting.

Edited by -Navi - 15 years ago
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Peyton's probably just gunna die after giving birth :/ .. Don't know how Lucas will exit the show but I'm sure it'll be something lame.  Yeah, does seem like Peyton is gonna die giving birth 😭  I will wonder how Lucas will make his exit😕

Julian and Brooke = oveR?  I was super sad about the "deleted scene".  Poor Julian.  I felt so bad for him and his face after Brooke goes to change, it was heartbreaking. 

Haylie and Nathan -moving? since Haylie doesn't work at the school anymore I doubt they'll be sending her back ..I thought Haylie decided to pursue her singing career now....go on tour?

Okay I was sorta starting to like Dan again UNTIL he went on his stupid rant and tried to blame Deb for killing keith or "loading the gun" as he put it .. LIKE I DIDNT EVEN SEE ANY REMORSE. And he's getting his heart transplant :/ I don't like Deb or Dan....but Dan is definitely the villain of the story and yeah, it's always about him....he's acting like he was victimized into shooting Keith.  Even with all that, Deb did some pretty low things as well (of course she's not a murderer, but she an attempted murderer😆) Oh and Dan needs to die already....why does he get to live after all he has done and someone like Peyton dies???  Makes no sense huh.

-Navi thumbnail
^ Doesn't Dan die in the end of this season? I think I read that somewhere.
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Navi

^ Doesn't Dan die in the end of this season? I think I read that somewhere.

Okay, good.  He deserves death, well actually he deserves worse than death. 
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GUYS i wanna watch teh full episode online, is there a site.

or shouldi just watch leyton scenes?

im so mad i missed the episode
-Navi thumbnail
Originally posted by: apux

Okay, good.  He deserves death, well actually he deserves worse than death. 

I kinda liked Dan, he kept things interesting.
..but now is storyline is sooo tedious.

Originally posted by: mz.jess

GUYS i wanna watch teh full episode online, is there a site.

or shouldi just watch leyton scenes?

im so mad i missed the episode

surfthechannel.com
^best site to watch shows, its redirects you online streaming sites.
preity*zinta thumbnail
oh whoa Dan dies ... didn't know that. Hated the way he just spoke about Keith like he was nothinng.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dan's a pain.
and i think that was just a rumor, is that confirmed?

i have  a spolier written in white so highlight if you want  to read.

I read somewhere, ill find the source later, that Peyton and Jamie have an accident and apparently peyton is responsible for it and they both end up in a serious condition. And chad has a hard time coping with the horrrible result. So im thinking jamie dies  & peyton may die too.
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Jess! NOO!
U cant be serious..he can't dieee! :O :O
That'll make Chad and Hilaries exit even more sad..they can't get rid of him too!