~MMDR March 17th written update~

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sat Sri Akal, Namaste and As-Salamu Alaykum,

I hope everyone is well, I can't really think of any bhak bhak today cause I am in a really good mood, so I pray that after watching episode I still feel the same.

Well if KulGeet are going to have a lambhi judai then this song is perfect I think for them😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBgNG04yBFk

As always please forgive my mistakes

RECAP

Same dishum dishum as yesterday and are very own angry young Singh raging about the place trying to complete his mission (SIGH😳). GJ arranging double circus acts wedding and then Kul and the terrorist with his overly large KNIFE (totally unnecessarily big, how on earth did he smuggle him self and his knife over the border I will never understand😕). The struggle Kul has with the terrorist and the terrorist snatching the papers are running away like the coward he is 😡Grr!!!!

PART ONE

We see the coward running in the wood and Kul close behind chasing him, they run around a lot until (OHHH very exciting I was cheering are angry young Singh to catch him👏). He gives him the classic kick up the back side and the coward falls like a sack of potatoes to the ground ( pathetically funny🤣), OMG Kul turns him over and charges at him OMG soooooooooo amazing Kul drags him up by his collar and rips the papers from his hand (the terrorist aint so brave now he doesn't have his knife😆), OMG I am loving this after a few punches, Kul kicks him in the stomach and the terrorist falls down, the papers fall all over the place and get ruined and the terrorist gets angry and says that because of you my mission is ruined (Kul looks angrily at him HAILA so handsome😳), the terrorist then pulls out his now world famous knife and says that your next to Kul ( this terrorist is either stupid or needs brain transplant you can't defeat Major Kulwant Singh he is Army, Navy and Air defence rolled into one🤣 🤣🤣), the terrorist tries to stab Kul a few times and Kul with his cat like or should I say sher like defences avoids the blows ( I can't watch 😭), Kul grabs the knife and kicks the terrorists butt and stabs him with his own knife. He then grabs the papers and goes through them carefully making sure that none is missing. He says that the papers are useless now, best I burn them. He burns them and looks at which direction to leave, looking in every direction he says were on earth am I and I should go ahead to see. We see the terrorist lying on the ground.

Next scene is GJ ordering (😆no change there then), everyone to be ready for the wedding. GJ says that this wedding has to be the best and everyone looks happy, Sukhi says what is my responsibility, and Dolly teases him and says that don't worry I will tell what your responsibility, and he teases back and says yes dear what do you want me to do (🤢OMG these two PLEASE GJ lock them in the outhouse they are so embarrassing TAUBA TAUBA😲), Dolly says I have lots of shopping to do and so you have to take me shopping (Dolly I beg you, I am on my knees PLEASE take Geet with you lord knows she needs a knew wardrobe PLEASE!!!!!! ), Sukhi says not yet and Dolly gets cross and everyone is laughing (yep at the new circus in town🤡), Dolly says you have no choice and GJ says you should do as your soon to be bride says and every one smiles (I want to know what the joke is they keep laughing and smiling for no reason in particular), Sukhi says what if I say no. Then GJ advises him to say yes because after he is married he has no choice (I get the joke now seriously lame joke creative's😕), Dolly drags him away and the go out shopping and GJ says Ab Aaya Oont Pahaar Ke Neeche (😆 so funny), and everyone laughs.

Next scene two soldiers are seen discussing the attack on Major Kulwant Singh and they decide that Major Kulwant Singh is in trouble and we must help him. (USLESS gits couldn't find a thing even if it was right under there nose😡)

Dolly is shown shopping in a street a market with Sukhi they seem to be having fun and Dolly really needs to grow up getting her man to buy her teddy bears Sukhi looks fed up and I don't blame him. Sukhi complains to her and says that if you buy this stuff now what about when you go to the mall and she says that I will buy better stuff there this is just the start and then she spots a Baba ji type in mediation (run baba ji run🤪 ), Dolly says she wants to talk to him about her future and Sukhi says I am not interested and says that you go, and Dolly leaves him. Dolly wakes up the poor Baba ji and asks him about her future and the Baba ji refuses and Dolly begs him and he says that you will not get married and the reason for that will be your sister and that your life will get ruined and that you only have difficulties and sadness in your future, this is why I didn't want to tell you (What a way to scare Dolly Baba ji🤣), Dolly gets shocked.(i would too his predictions are depressing😕)

PART TWO

Dolly shouts at the Baba ji and says I don't believe you and runs away. Sukhi finds her and ask her what the Baba ji said and she gets cross and tell him that the Baba ji was talking rubbish and they leave.

Geet is shown getting ready for Kul's arrival and then Dolly barges (again no knocking what the heck😲), Dolly looks at Geet and remembers the Baba ji's words, she goes to her and sits down and Geet says why are you crying and Dolly says that I don't believe that you would do some thing like that with me, and Geet looks confused and asks what she is saying. Dolly changes the subject and talks about shopping and Geet asks her what's the matter you are pretending know tell me the truth and Dolly lies and Dolly says that I hate that fake man how can he lie like that and you really care about me and Geet says I fail to understand you and then Dolly changes the subject and says that we have lots of preparation for my wedding and Geet says you don't worry everything will go according to plan and they both get happy ( 🤢this scene suck's simply because its all body doubles and like really obvious).

The next scene is the army soldiers looking for Kul and asking around a village and no one knowing were he is, next we see Kul lost in the forest and searching for his way, he stops and carries on till he sees (POOR FAUJI😭), Kul is shown getting tired and then he sees a woman in a burkha and calls for her she runs away and he chases her and she asks why did you stop me and Kul asks who she is and what she is doing here. She sasy that I live near by and was collecting wood and she asks what he is doing here and Kul asks her I need to find a way out can you help me and she says (you cant see her face but it is obviously they new girl or should I say Geet's new competition😉). The girl tells him the way and he thanks her and she leaves. Kul watches her leave.

PART THREE

GJ says that Sukhi and Dolly are to get married a day before vaisakhi and everyone gets happy and GJ phones Kul to tell him the good news, he barks down the phone that I want to speak to Major Kulwant Singh and that I am his father and ( In true Punjabi spirit HAHAHAHA I died laughing the guy on the other end is scared stiff😆😆😆), he wonders what to say and tells him the situation and about the terrorist and Kul chasing him and getting lost and that everything is under control ( FAMOUS LAST WORDS NOT!!!!!), GJ gets shocked and drops his phone and the episode ends.

NO PERCAP

CONCLUSION

Pretty boring episode I missed Geet yearning for Kul and Kul being lost in forest was lame, Dolly and Sukhi make me laugh, but I laugh at them not with them now. The whole Baba ji thing was a joke, if that man is so good then I am catching a flight to India right now to ask him my future. I give this episode 6 out of 10. Lets hope we get the new entry soon varna I will just die of boredom.

Edited by shaz81 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inz thumbnail
i think afta listenin to da BABA its indicating afta Kul is guan b lost sumwea everyone is guna assume he died and geet is guna b pregnant n wud try to get her married to Sukhi.. sumthing lyk dis das y he said Dolly's lyf will b ruined by her sister ...
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! (borrowed the line from Koki: Garimar's role in F.I.R.😛)
inz, don't say like Sukhi& Geet...              *YUCK!*😲

thanx Gj, esp. for the comment u made about the smuggling of the knife!!!🤣 🤣 🤣       
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
this epi was damn too boring except the part where my action hero, major Kulwant, did all those hot action moves, punches and kicks. He was superb at action scenes. Dolly and Sukhi...NO COMMENT

thanks for the update Sharan, sorry I couldn't reply it yesterday...