Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
heyy dear,
plzz continue soon

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear.. its been so long.. please continue soon....
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AngelicSoniya

awesum...very nice

very well written
thx alott 4 da pm...
will be w8ing 4 ur nxt part

Thanks Soniya..!!!Am cont. soon.😳

This content was originally posted by: afreen_syed

amazin updt thnx 4 pm

Hey..!!My pleasure..!!

This content was originally posted by: isha_95

hey i just started reading this ff its awesome all the parts are realli gud! and i ve read tham twice by now i just love this ff and im addicted to it!
plzzzzz continue soon and pm me if u update a new part! if possible! thnxx😊

Aww...thanks a lott isa.Will surely PM u ASA i complete a part.😳

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arvanu

hey Sonali,

awwwwwww......such a emotional part,yaar........rula diya tune.....loved every bit of it......and the way u potrayed Riddhima's character was splendid....i loved it seriousyly especially especially.....the last line what Armaan says.....awwwwwwwww..............that was the sweetest yaar.....it was soo heart-touching.....mindblowing......do continue soon and thanks alot for the PM!!!!!!!

-surbhi😊

Hey surbhi..!!

Am really pleased to know tht u likd it..😳

Will cont soon..!

This content was originally posted by: Prasanthi

That was a very emotional past of both of them.. it was so painful... looking forward for the next parts dear. please continue soon...

Yes, it was painful.😳Am cont soon ..!!

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sambhenwal

awesome part
thanx for pm.

Thanks Dear.!!

This content was originally posted by: aliyaha

Loving this update
COntinue soon

Thanks  a lott..!!
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
"How's she now??.."Armaan enters the apartment, trying not to make even the slightest sound of his arrival..

"abhi-abhi uthi hai aur padhne baith gayi..She isn't ready to rest.."Muskaan complained.

"Temperature??.."He folded his jacket and handled it to her..

"abhi bhi hai around 102..even medicines bhi nahin le rahi hai..she says that she'll feel drwosy..use kal ke exam ki tayyari karni hai.."Muskaan opens the door for him..

"I'm just fed up of her silly notions.."Armaan holds the door, showing Muskaan the way, like a perfect gentleman..😳

He signalled Muskaan to keep quiet..He quietly, stood besides Riddhima's chair and peeped over to have a look at her work..

He sighed, inaudibly..She still, hadn't got a hint that she wasn't alone in the room..Her head was hurting and she felt that it would burst open any moment..😭

She threw her Tata Mc. Graw Hill book down on the floor, annyoed with the fact that her answer didn't match with the book's solution..Painfully, she pressed her temples..😭

"jab class 10th ki galtiyan karogi..cos ki jagah sin nikalogi toh answer sahi toh aayega nahin.."He removed her hands from her head and massaged the site with utmost care and love..😳

"Armaan??.."She weakly looked upto him..😳

"Hmm..tumhaara dushman..I told you to rest naa??..and this is rest to you..??"He kissed her forehead..😳

"Armaan...kal exam hai..aur.."She was already sobbing..😭

"Riddhima??..you nutter..tum..pagali you're well prepared for the exam..tum inti trension kyun leti ho??...chalo idhar aao.."He took her to the bed and made her lie down..😳

"Riddhima....thermometer laga.."Muskaan interted the instrument into her mouth..

Armaan simply hugged her tight to relieve her of all her anxieties..😳

"Uhh.."She moaned, rolling herself towards him, while her checked the temp.

"Kitna hai Armaan??.."Muskaan enquired..

"103"Armaan was worried for her.."Muskaan can you please do me a favor??..thodi ice aur ek hanky le aana pls.."

Muskaan nods and leaves..😳

Armaan bends down to kiss her forehead.."I love you baskett...you'll be fine soon okie??..main aa gaya hun na??.."He caresses her forehead..😳

"Hmm..Armaan..please mujhe chod ke matt jao.."she brought his cool hand to her burning neck to feel some relief..

"Kahin nahin jaa raha main baskett tum bas sone ki koshish karo..ok??..Just try to sleep baby.."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Shii...its too hot.."Armaan wiped his forehead off the sweat, which was a reult of standing in open, when the temperature was 42 degrees

"I didn't know Mumbai was this hott.."Samrat quickly handed him a bottle of chilled apple juice..😳

"Sir..why don't you sir inside the..."Samrat suggests as he finds Armaan standing under the hot sun, outside the college building  and that too, on such a hott day, very "un-Armaanish"..

"No Samrat...uski tabiyat theek nahin hai...When she's in pain, how can I enjoy luxuries??..Waise bhi bas time ho hi gaya.."😳

Armaan's words make Samrat respect him all the more..😳

"I just hope..woh theek ho..aur uska last paper hai..bas sab accha ho jaye.."He joins his hand, looking up, in hope...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"RIDDHIMA"..Armaan ran over to her as he saw Muskaan and Rishabh, Riddhima's friend-cum-brother coming out of the hall, supporting her..πŸ˜•

"Riddhi..Riddhima??.."He felt her cheeks in a panic...

"Erm..aap kaun..??.."Rishabh looked at Muskaan, who was ready with an answer..

"Ye..Riddhima ke doctor.."Muskaan looked at Armaan with a gasp..πŸ˜‰

"Yaa..am her doctor..she's burning with fever..Muskaan we should take her home immediately..chalo..jaldi gaadi mein baitho.."Armaan took an unconscious Riddhima is his arms and ran towards his SUV, seeing whih Rishabh was bowled over..πŸ˜†

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sitting on the kitchen counter, she placed her head on his shoulder, with her eyes closed and lips curved into a bigg smile..πŸ˜ƒ

"Oye..fir fever toh nahin hai na??.."He touched her forehead..

"No...bas..a bit sleepy.."She smiled and he nodded..

"Why don't you lie down inside..Chef Mallik abhi tumhaara pizza lekar aate hain na tumhaare room mein..."He kissses her head..😳

"No..I want to watch my chef Mallik at work.."She pouts, again placing her head on his shoulder while he's cutting the capsicum..😳

"As you wish mah princess.."He kissed her eyes and she blushed harder...😳😳

He busied himself with cooking and Riddhima watched him keenly..As he found her leaning on him completely, as he sprinkled the cheese, he moved his neck, only to find her in a deep slumber..😳

Picking her up gently, he places her on the cane chair, kept behind him...And his heart, fell in love with her all again, as he saw his angel of innocence sleeping..😳😳😳

"Riddhima??...dinner's ready.."He whispered into her ears, bringing the plate closer to her..πŸ˜‰

"Haan?.."Her eyes fell on the plate and she was flattened..

"Ye???..You cooked it??..."Her mouth looked like a complete "O"

"Munh band karo..macchar chala jayega.."He broke the pizza with his hands only and fed her..

"Its..unbelievable.."She touches his face...

"Pyaar isnaan ko badal ke rakh deta hai.."He himself tasted it..

"Oh man..!!I'm awesome...I'm super-intelligento, I'm the best.."hearing which, Riddhima hid her face into his chest out of laughter..

Armaan too, jeered at his own comments and enveloped his arms around her..πŸ˜‰

"Muskaan's missing something today.."She opened her mouth as he fed her again..😳

"Yep.She is...but exam-end parties are good to..aren't they??.."He tore the pizza into two..πŸ˜†

"But I love your style.."She giggles..

"Italian taste mein desi tadka?..."He winked, tearing the pizza in the same manner as chapatti is done..

Placing the large piece in his mouth he brings his face closer to hers...πŸ˜‰

"Umm..."He indicated her to take a bite..She blushes..πŸ˜‰

"Ar..maan.."She breathes as he comes even closer..

Ultimately, she takes the pizza in her mouth and closed her eyes...She could still feel his breath on her nose..

He tricked her..dropping the pizza midway, now, tasting her lips..πŸ˜‰

She gasps, as he pulls her closer, crashing himself with her..😳😳

She takes a deep breath as he gently, kisses her , with passion, yet a tinge of gentleness..
She savors his touch, which is still lingering on her lips..

Biting her lower lip softly, he moves away..😳😳

"Tumse door rehna ab bahut mushkil hota jaa raha hai basket.."He whispers into her ears as she turns beetroot red once again..πŸ˜‰

aspatel2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is awesome...... I love the relationship that Armaan and ridhima shares... pls cont. soooon

-Axita
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aspatel2

It is awesome...... I love the relationship that Armaan and ridhima shares... pls cont. soooon

-Axita

thanks axita..!!Gld tht u likd it..

btw luvly name..uve got
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was a very nice part Sonali... liked the caring side of Armaan..he is the best as always.. continue soon and thanks for the PM.