Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
me misty...always add me in any andolan!..
KdMhMd_LoVeR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me Too Add Me On I Cant Concerntrate On My Studies Its Really Bugging Me Now Ahhhhhh
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am in .Please include me.send this to BT .I don't know the way to get Ipshita back to her senses.Please send request to bring back Vikas gupta.Oh i so miss him.The Quality of work that he presented was so different from what ipshita is presenting.I think she is just money minded.She never bothers to be professional and her work shows that she is least concerned about the success of the show.Evryone knows that show will definetly rock if they show more of Heer and prem's chemistry along with preet and meher BUT the creatives are hell bound to show every stupid things overdosing us with Veera, Nihal, Harman and Maya.IPSHITA just can't prioritise the requirements of the moment.The current requirement of the show to get back on its track with fastly revealing about prem and uniting prem and heer together whether they share joy or sadness they should be sharing passionate moments.That could have brought the life to the show.But rather than focussing on them they just try to carrot us with the MOST STUPID AND DISASTEROUS SCENE EVER FILMED ON ANY ONE ON VEERA AND NIHAL.Do we really sit to watch them.NO NEVER.EVEN IF SHOW THEM for 1 min holding hands is more than enough for us to bear.

WHY???WHY??? they can't show us proper scene between PREET AND MEHER.EVEN THAT WE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO WATCH .

STUPID  CREATIVES ....SIMPLY STUPID.Just copying the clothes and dialogs from other shows .
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even mee To want the same.....SICK of it now!
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
heyy
i am neha here
plz add me to this list too...
i need my daily dosage of prem
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like to join too.. thank you...
Harshitipremeer thumbnail