Uttaran

jogi thakur is the killer

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

teenagw

teenagw

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
pushkar knows about icchas dad rajinder n jogis secret so its sure that jogi has killed icchas father

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jogi thakur is the killer" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
but did they declare that rajendra is dead ... cuz amo always tell to everyone that her hubby aka rajendra works somewhere else.. even with iccha she told her that her father works somewhere else but if he is dead then she would say to everyone that he is dead ...

sunaina0702

Groupbie

sunaina0702

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I guess........By Mistake, somebody got killed by Jogi Thakur.......and Iccha's father worked at Jogi Thakur's factory or office.........Since Jogi Thakur is a high profile person so to save him, Iccha's father was blamed...........in return saying that his family will be rewarded if he goes to jail and save jogi thakur...........and Pushkar was witness to all this............lets see if the guess is right.........

Edited by sunaina0702 - 17 March 2009 at 2:17pm

radash

radash

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
lets just wait and watch i hope they don't dragg this story long.  my quiestion is why jogi is putting up with this guy with his status and brain he can sutup pushkar in no time, the more jogi don't say anything the more pushkar will press this issue on.

sweet_bee

sweet_bee

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i agree with u sunaina...well i wish everthing turns out to b good don't know what will happen about the lottery ticket

flute

IF-Dazzler

flute

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
rajendra maraa nahi hai.

jogi ke haathon kisi ka khoon ho gaya tha aur uski jagah rajendra ko jail mein daal diya gaya.

ye hai real secret.

ye sab pushkar ko pata tha.
bachne ke liye thakur ne saale ko money diya taki wo pata laga kar rajendra ke parivaal ki financial madad kar de.

aur jogi nahi jaanta ki ye daamni usi rajendra ki patni ho ji ke jail mein hai.

Rajendra is not dead.He is in jail.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top