Naitik Says Yes but Wants to Hear Yes from Akshara

Posted: 15 years ago
i dont know if i can so todays update in two words.he says yes to her and she is confused thar even after their fighting he said yes.
precap   he says that he wants to hear her answer if yes or no.
In todays episode Naitik says "Yes" to marrying Akshara..Naitik's family informs Vishambar n Akshara's family members are quite happy..but Akshara is taken aback n confused thinking why he said yes after the fight..when Naitik's frnd asks why he agreed to marry inspite of the fight..
Naitik says that its because she can give him good competition n is equally strong..now he wants to see who'll win..he said there's another reason which is a suspense..
In precap he tells his dad that he wants to hear Akshara saying Yes..maybe he thinks that she'll reject the proposal or maybe he really wants to hear yes from her
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago
yeah!! thats a good news. but what is the suspense??

Naitik said yes :))

What do you think Akshara would say?

I'm guess a no.

Naitik's reason for a yes was funny.
i just lovd him 2dy.. well when he said yes n every1 startd celebrating i was like can sum1 plz ask akshara plz... her yes is also necessary.. its decision of their lives.... when akshara askd varsha dat no1 askd her i was like poor girl jus den they showd naitik n he wants 2 hear yes 4rm akshara... i think this gesture of his will flatter akshara... n yeah i jus love d background music which plays when naitik was playn videogame... can sum1 plz give it 2 me??? m in luv with it tooooo๐Ÿ˜†
Ohhh
Yay
This story is now really getting on the road.....
OMG!!!!! are u serious??? he said yes cant believe it and if u dont mind can u tell me his reason for sayin yes plzzzz.....
ohhhsh i jus opend d same topic... well d suspence might be dat he is in love with her....
I think though Akshara is confused..she too will say a yes to make her family happy
then I am very sure that it's going to be yes from Akshara side as well๐Ÿ˜