Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanks again i'll keep reading the updates from the star plus website
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
u won't hear any updates from me coz i live in the u.k and we r months bhind, ksbkbt gets aired from mo-thu but 4 sum reason we r months bhind 2 india. so sum1 who lives in india will get u updated!
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i know same here in the u.s.a . i really hope that the sattelite dish i have can air star plus too
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
ok one more question when i was reading the updates from the star plus website they didnt mention mohini at all in fact the last epoisode they mentioned was when shoba believes that karan killed vishal (and btw werent shoba and vishal divorced)Confused god ekta has a wierd mind
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
No shoba and vishal weren't divorced.. Mohini is this girl who marries rich men for their money and later kills them
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

oh ok then who did she marry

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
sry if this isn't accurate b/c this happened quite a while ago Embarrassed

ansh tortures nandini and she decides to divorce him but ansh and his lawyer make a plan to get nandini and him to go to switzerland to give their relationship another chance. vishal also goes there b/c sum1 is blackmailing him and told him to go to switzerland for business. nandini and ansh go there but nandini keeps on thinking bout karan. karan goes there b/c he relizes that vishal is in trouble. tulsi and shoba also go there b/c they have a gut feeling that vishal is in trouble. during this time shoba finds out that she is pregnant. once every1 is there, ansh at one point rapes nandini. ansh also gets vishal killed and abhishek is with ansh b/c vishal found out bout the drug smuggling goin on through vishal's company. so there's alot of crying and stuff going on. rite after the rape tulsi goes into their room to find nandini shocked and then tulsi relizes that ansh was wrong and stuff. ansh makes all the evidence point toward karan. nandini files a case against ansh. but she cannot file a rape case cuz there is no such thing as rape after marriage so she has to file a mental and physical torture case. a lot of the episodes evolved around this issue. mihir was with ansh while tulsi was with nandini. nandini eventually gets the divorce. but then a couple of days later at a party, ansh kidnaps nandini. tulsi and karan try very hard to find her and tulsi does eventually. ansh threatened to kill nandini if tulsi even came close to him but he drops his gun which tulsi picks up. there are a whole lot of dialouges between the two in which tulsi finds out that ansh was the one who got vishal killed. after hearing that tulsi shoots ansh, when she does this mihir and karan arrive and see this. ansh is taken to the hospital and he wishes to see tulsi. this is a beautiful scene between mother and son. i'm gonna use the update to tell exactly wut happened.

Thulsi enters Ansh's room and he is breathing heavily. She is overcome with emotions and has flashbacks. Ansh finally utters "maa" with all emotions. She asks him if he is experiencing pain. He answers in the positive. She says even I am experiencing it. He asks Thulsi why did she do it. (Shoot him) . She says she could not let Ansh do any more sins. She was left with no options. So Ansh says "You choose to shoot me?".

He says he did all that for Nandini, but why did she do it? She says, You killed Vishal who was somebody else love too. My family had always fulfilled all of Shobha's desire. Didn't you feel any anything then. You raped nandini. Was it love ? It was an obsession. I could not save Shobha and Nandini, but I cannot let Baa, Maa , Mihir and the other children suffer because of you, who used all members as pawns in his game plan. Moreover you have to face "God" too some day. How could I let you do anymore sins. So I take all your sins on me and leave you in the path of Mukthi.

He keeps calling Thulsi Maa at the end or beginning of every sentence. He says " Ansh kabhi haartha nahi", but today he has lost and has a strange feeling. He feels like he has won. Thulsi says its because he has understood life better. But Ansh says its too late.

He says he is tired and she says "soo ja beta". Ansh asks Thulsi to put him to sleep. She tries to pat and sings the only lullaby ever in KSBKBT. He just says "Maa" for a last time and all machine functionalities suggest that he is no longer alive. But she is sleeping on his arm and continue to sing the lullaby with tears flowing down her cheeks.

so rite the police is trying to find out who murdered ansh and nandini finds out she is pregnant Dead

Go to top