ok now i'm very confused - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
i have one question who's priyanka and another question who are jhanvi and raviEdited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
Do these characters appear in Kyunki. I have never heard of these.

these characters use 2 appear in kyunki.

priyanka is mandira. she had surgery so her face changed, along with her face she decided 2 change her name. she married sum1 in the virani household (sos.can't remeber who) out of revenge. she came in the house after marrige and created problems, no-one suspected her, and no-one could suspect mandira coz she was presumed dead. what every1 didn't now was that mandira is alive, she didn't die she had surgeruy and her face changed. priyanka got tulsi kid-napped. tulsi didn't now who got her kid-napped only that it was a women coz she saw the bangles on her arm. tulsi escaped the car in which priyanka had kidnapped tulsi. tulsi ran and had an accident (stupid her 4 not looking where she was going, otherwise half the problems wouldn't have been made). the guy that was driving the car wascalled ravi. he took her 2 hospital. priyanka had made a false passport (well, i think that was what it was) in which there was tulsi's picture but sum1 else's name, the name was jhanvi. coz of the accident tulsi couldn'r remeber anything about the viranis....e.t.c. so ravi took tulsi/jhanvi 2 his house. she stayed there as jhanvi. then 1 day she saw mihir ear a mandir. mihir reconised her and she reconized him. then by seeing him she fainted. then she coudn't remember who she was with after she got kidnapped. all these misunderstanding started 2 get created that she was with raj bhasin in a hotel. and that savitha (being a usual cow)wouldn't talk 2 her and doybted her aswell. then ravi came and said she lived with him and his family (he was a friend of mihir's aswell). every1 was trying 2 find out who was the kidnapper, tulsi just said all she could remember was that it was women. then a lot of drama conyinued on....wherein karan came home aswell. then payal came and told evey1 that mandira was alive and living in theeir house. she told every1 that priyanka was mandira. ahe had proof aswell. she brought the doctor that did priyanka/madira's surgery. he said priyanka was mandira. every1 belives him coz he was a very good friend of mansukh (savitha's husbend). karan heard all this. then karan told mandira how much he hated her. she left the house and handed herself over to the police.

from then on we never heard anything of mandira and ravi.

p.s oh yeah, while tulsi was living with ravi, she taught his daughter how 2 walk again as she was crippled.

Edited by ME_T - 19 years ago
thanks again i'll keep reading the updates from the star plus website
u won't hear any updates from me coz i live in the u.k and we r months bhind, ksbkbt gets aired from mo-thu but 4 sum reason we r months bhind 2 india. so sum1 who lives in india will get u updated!
i know same here in the u.s.a . i really hope that the sattelite dish i have can air star plus too
ok one more question when i was reading the updates from the star plus website they didnt mention mohini at all in fact the last epoisode they mentioned was when shoba believes that karan killed vishal (and btw werent shoba and vishal divorced)😕 god ekta has a wierd mind
No shoba and vishal weren't divorced.. Mohini is this girl who marries rich men for their money and later kills them

oh ok then who did she marry

sry if this isn't accurate b/c this happened quite a while ago 😳

ansh tortures nandini and she decides to divorce him but ansh and his lawyer make a plan to get nandini and him to go to switzerland to give their relationship another chance. vishal also goes there b/c sum1 is blackmailing him and told him to go to switzerland for business. nandini and ansh go there but nandini keeps on thinking bout karan. karan goes there b/c he relizes that vishal is in trouble. tulsi and shoba also go there b/c they have a gut feeling that vishal is in trouble. during this time shoba finds out that she is pregnant. once every1 is there, ansh at one point rapes nandini. ansh also gets vishal killed and abhishek is with ansh b/c vishal found out bout the drug smuggling goin on through vishal's company. so there's alot of crying and stuff going on. rite after the rape tulsi goes into their room to find nandini shocked and then tulsi relizes that ansh was wrong and stuff. ansh makes all the evidence point toward karan. nandini files a case against ansh. but she cannot file a rape case cuz there is no such thing as rape after marriage so she has to file a mental and physical torture case. a lot of the episodes evolved around this issue. mihir was with ansh while tulsi was with nandini. nandini eventually gets the divorce. but then a couple of days later at a party, ansh kidnaps nandini. tulsi and karan try very hard to find her and tulsi does eventually. ansh threatened to kill nandini if tulsi even came close to him but he drops his gun which tulsi picks up. there are a whole lot of dialouges between the two in which tulsi finds out that ansh was the one who got vishal killed. after hearing that tulsi shoots ansh, when she does this mihir and karan arrive and see this. ansh is taken to the hospital and he wishes to see tulsi. this is a beautiful scene between mother and son. i'm gonna use the update to tell exactly wut happened.

Thulsi enters Ansh's room and he is breathing heavily. She is overcome with emotions and has flashbacks. Ansh finally utters "maa" with all emotions. She asks him if he is experiencing pain. He answers in the positive. She says even I am experiencing it. He asks Thulsi why did she do it. (Shoot him) . She says she could not let Ansh do any more sins. She was left with no options. So Ansh says "You choose to shoot me?".

He says he did all that for Nandini, but why did she do it? She says, You killed Vishal who was somebody else love too. My family had always fulfilled all of Shobha's desire. Didn't you feel any anything then. You raped nandini. Was it love ? It was an obsession. I could not save Shobha and Nandini, but I cannot let Baa, Maa , Mihir and the other children suffer because of you, who used all members as pawns in his game plan. Moreover you have to face "God" too some day. How could I let you do anymore sins. So I take all your sins on me and leave you in the path of Mukthi.

He keeps calling Thulsi Maa at the end or beginning of every sentence. He says " Ansh kabhi haartha nahi", but today he has lost and has a strange feeling. He feels like he has won. Thulsi says its because he has understood life better. But Ansh says its too late.

He says he is tired and she says "soo ja beta". Ansh asks Thulsi to put him to sleep. She tries to pat and sings the only lullaby ever in KSBKBT. He just says "Maa" for a last time and all machine functionalities suggest that he is no longer alive. But she is sleeping on his arm and continue to sing the lullaby with tears flowing down her cheeks.

so rite the police is trying to find out who murdered ansh and nandini finds out she is pregnant 🤢