x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
LOL.. tani ur reallehh behind
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
well i know but its not my fault that they wit till 2004 to air star plus and its not on the sattelite dish i have Cry so i really need to know whats going on
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
nandini is pooja's sister's daughter(i think)

the thing with ansh started like this:

i think harsh needed blood or sumthin and tulsi and mihir couldn't give the blood cuz it didn't match. that left sajul to do sum exploring and she got a secret dna test done between harsh and mihir which no1 new bout and the test results came out negative so she told every1 that and every1 started to be suspicious of Tulsi. then later it is shown that harsh is kesar's son b/c kesar had gotten raped by raj bhaseen who was madly in luv with kesar(kesar and raj were best friends). kesar only thought of raj as a friend and she fell in luv with anupam and married anupam. anupam leaves for a business trip which is supposed to last for a year and during that time kesar goes back to her village and raj tries to create misunderstandings between her and anupam but doesn't succeed. raj then tells kesar that there is a reunion party being thrown by their friends b/c she has cum after a long time. raj says he'll pick her up. raj takes kesar to a deserted place and there he rapes her! kesar tells this to only tulsi and kesar finds out she is pregnant! kesar and tulsi secretly file a case against raj which sends him to jail. tulsi was also pregnant at the time. tulsi and kesar give birth on the same day and at the same hospital since both of them were still in their village. raj escapes from jail and goes to the hospital where he meets kesar and tells her he is taking their son but it turns out he took tulsi's son instead since they both had sons. so kesar decides not to tell tulsi this and give her child to tulsi.

when every1 finds this out they all wanna search for the child but tulsi doesn't for sum reason. after a long time they find out that raj sold the baby to sum1 and it turns out that he sold it to aditya gujral (aditya and "his" son, ansh, had created sum problems for the virani's). when every1 finds out that ansh is their long lost son they are all happy but ansh being the rude person he is refuses to acknowledge this. meanwhile nandini cums into the house and falls in luv with karan (mihir's illegimate child who had created problems but now is verrrry swweeeeeet)who also falls in luv with nandini(karan had liked damini but gautam married her out of revenge b/c he thought that it was karan's fault that his wife teesha died). ansh also falls for nandini who is a reporter and had cum to take ansh's interview but when ansh misbehaves with her she hates his guts. ansh finds out that nandini is currently living with the viranis. ansh decides to go to the viranis and act all good and stuff. ansh wins every1 ova, even nandini b/c every1 believes he has changed. ansh creates misunderstandings between karan and nandini using his friend tanya who later (too late) takes karan and nandini's side. but by then it is too late b/c ansh and nandini get married b/c tulsi finds out that ansh is in luv with nandini and tulsi plays match maker. nandini thinking that karan doesn't luv her decides to marry ansh. but karan was only pretending b/c he didn't want to hurt his ma(tulsi accepted him). on their wedding nite nandini finds out the truth about ansh and for awhile all they show is karan crying and ansh torturing nandini.

i g2g rite now. i'll be back to update u on more!
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanks alot shahid lover
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i have one question who's priyanka and another question who are jhanvi and ravi

Edited by Tani91 - 23 January 2005 at 8:54am
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Do these characters appear in Kyunki. I have never heard of these.
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged

these characters use 2 appear in kyunki.

priyanka is mandira. she had surgery so her face changed, along with her face she decided 2 change her name. she married sum1 in the virani household (sos.can't remeber who) out of revenge. she came in the house after marrige and created problems, no-one suspected her, and no-one could suspect mandira coz she was presumed dead. what every1 didn't now was that mandira is alive, she didn't die she had surgeruy and her face changed. priyanka got tulsi kid-napped. tulsi didn't now who got her kid-napped only that it was a women coz she saw the bangles on her arm. tulsi escaped the car in which priyanka had kidnapped tulsi. tulsi ran and had an accident (stupid her 4 not looking where she was going, otherwise half the problems wouldn't have been made). the guy that was driving the car wascalled ravi. he took her 2 hospital. priyanka had made a false passport (well, i think that was what it was) in which there was tulsi's picture but sum1 else's name, the name was jhanvi. coz of the accident tulsi couldn'r remeber anything about the viranis....e.t.c. so ravi took tulsi/jhanvi 2 his house. she stayed there as jhanvi. then 1 day she saw mihir ear a mandir. mihir reconised her and she reconized him. then by seeing him she fainted. then she coudn't remember who she was with after she got kidnapped. all these misunderstanding started 2 get created that she was with raj bhasin in a hotel. and that savitha (being a usual cow)wouldn't talk 2 her and doybted her aswell. then ravi came and said she lived with him and his family (he was a friend of mihir's aswell). every1 was trying 2 find out who was the kidnapper, tulsi just said all she could remember was that it was women. then a lot of drama conyinued on....wherein karan came home aswell. then payal came and told evey1 that mandira was alive and living in theeir house. she told every1 that priyanka was mandira. ahe had proof aswell. she brought the doctor that did priyanka/madira's surgery. he said priyanka was mandira. every1 belives him coz he was a very good friend of mansukh (savitha's husbend). karan heard all this. then karan told mandira how much he hated her. she left the house and handed herself over to the police.

from then on we never heard anything of mandira and ravi.

p.s oh yeah, while tulsi was living with ravi, she taught his daughter how 2 walk again as she was crippled.

Edited by ME_T - 23 January 2005 at 10:47am

Go to top