Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serial4 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi

If you watch it, would you be able to post updates? We dont get it in the US, as it is not on Sun & I have heard many people raving about this serial.

HOpe you can update
Have a great weekend

Cheers
Simi
faizalm thumbnail

it sounds like a good serial...
anyone wants to tell me whats this about?
princess*v thumbnail
ya sure!
its superb and ill post updates!
story so far....
6 main charectors among which 5 r introduced

Madhavi
best friends with thiru and devi. was in love with thiru. has a bro and a wicked sis-in-law and sis-in-law's mum. she refused a marriage proposal and father died of heart attackthey kind of plotted in such a way tat madhavi was dead so they would get all her wealth. she ran away from home. real reason was that sum1 raped her and she didnt want 2 get married. she ran away frm home and her fly sed she was dead.madhavi told the real reason for runing away only to thiru and to the doctor and hiis wife who saved her and with whose fly she is living now.

Prakash
he was the proffessor of madhavi, thiru, devi and their frnd. his wry is that he had 2 work hard 4 the fly and didnt get 2 enjoy his collage life. so he fancied himself 2 b in luv with madhavi and 1 fine day raped her. he is the villain.has a sis, mother and father. he now fancies himself in luv with devi and is doing all he can to break them up.he twists the truth and plays duble game and turns out as the gud man

thiru
madhavi's best frnd. devis lover. wants 2 bcum SI and is SI in training.has probs in his luv life as devi was told by proffessor tat thiru luvs madhavi. he did it so sneakily tat she blived him and now has sandhegam on him.

devi
thiru's lover. possesive exentric girl who now suspects thiru 2 luv madhavi while they r only frnds.has a father n mother in madhurai who 1sthated the marriage and then wen thiru sed he wont marry her they agreed. she is the spoisport in the show.

doctor chandrashekhar
he is a doctor [lolz] 😆 and has 1 wife, 1 mother, 1 sis and sis husb and sis child. he suports fly and owns hospital. has a dottor whom he dotes on. kind @ heart and nice, practical and sensible guy. depends on wife!!

doctors wife [4gt her name...tell u wen i c it]
nice woman [abirami frm aanandam]luvs her hubby. id a doc too. is madhavis best friend. has complications frm sis-in law chithra and her mother-in-law.she is in a problem...
she met this vincent one day and found he had sum brain problem. she arranged money and got him 2 b operated. by chandru. but on the day of the operation she was in labour and doc performed operation wrongly in that tension. now vincent is blackmailing her 4 money and she gives him as if her husb knew hed leave his profession. then sis in law followed her and found tis matter but dusnt know the operation. sis in law knows that abi gives him money. and sis in law is blsckmailing.

now this vincent met madhavi and told her tat if u dont luv me then ill tell the world abt the doc. tis madhavi who was slowly geting ovr the shok shed bin thru went out and out and told him 2 go ahed and do it if u want and well c. she also told that chitra similar things and they dont blackmail docs wife anymore!!!
ten tis madhavi argued logically and convinsed thiru 2 marry devi. now they r gonna meet devi,her mom n dad, and prakashs fly [the other liv in prof's house] to talk abt the marriage.
thats the stry now!!!
serial4 thumbnail
Wow, this is neat, Thanks Princess

Simi
menakadevi thumbnail
THANKS PRINCESS FOR THE UPDATE. TRUST YOU WILL GIVE A DAILY UPDATE.

simi_1 thumbnail
Anjana,

This is screened in Vijay Tv

SimiEdited by simi_1 - 18 years ago
princess*v thumbnail
hey!!! im sorry i couldnt give u an upd8 for 2 days and tats cos i was buz with xams!!!...
anyway here itis:
nothing much has happened...
madhavi and thiru went to prof house where devi n cos were living...
she spoke to her logically and made that headstrong girl see sense. so their marriage got fixed and they were supposed to marry in 3 days...the entire fly. along with madhavi go to a shop to purchas marriage stuff and then there is this sales person who asks for jodi porutham competition to prakash...who is VERY touchy abt the marriage matter. this prakash sees madhavi n thiru lingering by and asks the person to approach them...the person doesnt xpln the metter properly to madhavi n thiru and tey fill up the forms...prakash hopes to cr8 probs bet devi n thiru...it so happens tat the 2 win the prize [what a surprice! 😆 ] and ten they all xpect devi to burst out in anger but devi says tat she trusta tem and blivs its a axident.
ten devi n thiru r in beach 1 day b4 marriage and tis devi gets the fantasy to write 'devi weds thiru' in the mud. ten as they leave the waves wash away davis name first followed by thiru's...

well tats it folks...will give u nxt upd8 in 24 hrs 😉
simi_1 thumbnail
Thnx Princess

Good LUck with your exams

Simi
menakadevi thumbnail
En thozhi, en kaadhali, en manaivi

Thanks again princess for your update. We are unable to tune Vijay TV.

I heard that Venu Arvind and Chethan are acting in this serial. Great Actors.

No doubt this will be a great serial.

Do keep continuing your updates.

Menaka