Chat Clubs

~#~Manchester United Fan Club~#~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged

LOL you too are mad!!!

well loads of tough teams, i think porto or villareal are the weakest sides in it, other than that you got bayern,arsenal,barcelona,liverpool and chelsea.

lets see wot happens!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~#~Manchester United Fan Club~#~ (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

haha Soumya. Sure you can use the sig!

Lol the same thing kinda happened to me, but there aren't that many other pool fans.

I hope we play Arsenal Nug!!! It'll be a good match, and I get to see Persie =D And Fabregas =D Gosh. Must stop.

Oooh did we fight over Carrick Soumya? Haha lol. I hope you know now that you'll never get him? =)

Lemme save it;))EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand ya me using it soon..

About the Arsenal thing..Lol haha same choices yaar;))I actually support Spain and Febregas is there in Spain so obviously I lyk him loads=D...and Van persie rocks as well..but btw did you hear the news..Dese media guys make a issue out nothing..There is a rumour that Fabregas hd spit on one Hull official or smthng ..even though Fabregas dint even play the matchOuch

Sigh..Carrick is married:(..lol anyways i like him...

NUG isnt Nani playing the match???As in not even substituting..:(..int he Fulham match..I so wanted him to play

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
i think nani maybe on the bench but i really think fergie should go with experience too start with and when fulham tire towards the end then bring nani on for his speed!

oi quit it you 2 fabregas is not a man united player!!!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged

quarter finals

villareal vs arsenal
man united vs porto
liverpool vs chelsea
barcelona vs bayern munich

semi finals

winner of Q2 vs winner of Q1
winner of Q4 vs winner of Q3

final

winner of semi 2 vs winner of semi 2

semi final 1 will be classed as home team and have home dressing room at stadio olimpico in rome.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged

the way i see it man united get past porto an will or should meet arsenal in semi and then hopefuly final where i think they could meet either liverpool or barcelona, i hope its liverpool so we can smash them and get revenge!

INSHALLAH START PRAYING GUYS!!!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Erm actually I want Barcelona and ManUtd in the finals..wow it will be like an amazing match to watch..and erm I actually wnt Liverpool to win against Chelsea and den Barcelona smashign Liverpool like around 4-0..or smthng really..I just hope sumthng like dis happens...

Manutd shud hopefully win against Arsenal..Erm bt shudnt undermine Arsenal as dey hd won against us 2-1..so though luck favours ManUtd more...:P

OMG I am soooooo waiting for the semifinals..Wen will april cum??*Sigh*

Btw I heard tht United are interested in signing Lyon striker Benzema if and only if Tenez leaves the club..Though havent followed Lyon closely but ya I suppose he is a gud player

Btw I was reading this yesterday:-
Sky sports pick
Top ten players to watch in future:

1)Alexandre Pato(AC Milan)Age-19

2)Rafael da silva(Manchester United)Age-18

3)Johathan Evans(manchester United)Age-20

4)Karim Benzema(Lyon)-Age-20

5)Sergio Aguero(Athelitco Madrid)Age-20

6)Bojan Perez(Barcelona)-Age 18

7)Fabio da SIlva(Manchester United)Age 18

8)Danny Welbeck(Manchester United)Age-18

9)Carlos Vela(Arsenal)-Age 19

10)Aaron Ramsey(Arsenal)-Age 17

OMG..I am really so happy..4 players from Manchester United..:P..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

WIthout bias I think the players to watch out in future will be Pato,Rafael,Welback and Vela...Big smile

PS-See ManUtd is the best team no doubt..but I support Spain..Actually I support England but it dint play so yeah erm it will be kind of obvious tht I will like Torres and Fabregas..though if  dey score against ManUtd tht time I will get seriously pissed:P..lol Like the Torres goal in the Manutd and Liverpool match

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yh I hope they have a match wid Liverpool and dis tyme Man U will win

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
top 10 players are awesome, i like pato,bojan, benzema and aguero, its awesome man united have 4 players in top 10!

i would love to see benzema at man united an i def think tevez will leave as man united wont pay 32 million for a player who doesnt score regular.

benzema is much better and younger, rooney an him would be explosive!

yea cant wait for champions league to resume!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top