Chat Clubs

~#~Manchester United Fan Club~#~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 38

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 3:28am | IP Logged
personaly i doubt it simply because we lost vidic to an earlier 3 game ban an jonny evans his replacement was brilliant so am not too bothered by it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~#~Manchester United Fan Club~#~ (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Lol ok then =P Yayyyyy I can't wait. Any predictions on who's going to score? =)

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Lol ok then =P Yayyyyy I can't wait. Any predictions on who's going to score? =)

I fink Ronaldo, Rooney, O'shea, Giggs

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
ok well am thinking ronaldo 2, rooney 1, carrick 1, scholes 1

the team to play

gk van der sar

rb eckersley
cb ferdinand
cb evans
lb evra

rw ronaldo
cm carrick
cm scholes
lw giggs

st rooney
st berbatov

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
ello where is everyone gone :(

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
OMG..yeppie Nug count me in!!!!

Wow I am eagerly waiting for the Fulham match..I think it is gonna be 3-0 or maybe 3-1..

and regarding the Liverpool and ManUtd match...-That day during the match..wen Cristiano scored a penalty I messaged dis guy (An ardent Liverpool fan)tht Manutd is gonna win..Embarrassedand den we when Vidic made a mistake and Torres scored that time he called me up and we were talking on fone and insulting the oder teams lol..and den wen Liverpool scored another goal..[gerrard's penalty]..I just kept the fone down..and wen it scored another..I just switched off my cell phone..and after the match I just switched my cell and I saw lyk around 6 messages telling me Manutd lost and allOuch..V have more ManUtd haters dan fans in my school..and another guy who luves Liverpool called me up and started abusing the ManUtd team and especially Vidic ..I dint even no wht to speak so I switched off my cell the whole night..

First of all I donno why but ppl hate ManUtd if dey support oder teams lyk Arsenal or Liverpool or Chelsea..and the oder guy dint even call me on my bday called me tht dayOuchOuch..and every1's status ws smthng lyk Haha Liverpool won..and all..Even if dey werent liverpool fans there status ws tht..

I agree Liverpool ws much better dan us tht day and why were people only insulting VIDIC?????Ok I agree he ws bad..He got carded and he assisted in two goals but he ws in best of his form before that match..People even said smthng like"liverpool's latest player-Vidic..He played ofr liverpool that day"..That really got me pissed...

Now I think have removed my frustration out here..I am sure ManUtd will wint he title..Hail UnitedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!

Sam-I luv ur siggy..<3<3<3..Can I use it??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Btw remember I think during sum manutd match discussion we were fighting over CarrickLOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged

ello missy you made it welcome!!!

dont worry its ok, inshallah wen man united beat fulham people will forget about liverpool game.

as for haters simple they hate us because we are the best we have had phenomenol success abd are a major global brand, its been 19 years since liverpool won the title and they want it so bad :D but tough its ours haha.

forgot to mention its the draw for quarter finals of champions league 2moro fingers crossed liverpool play chelsea or arsenalLOL

Edited by kal-el - 19 March 2009 at 6:54am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged

haha Soumya. Sure you can use the sig!

Lol the same thing kinda happened to me, but there aren't that many other pool fans.

I hope we play Arsenal Nug!!! It'll be a good match, and I get to see Persie =D And Fabregas =D Gosh. Must stop.

Oooh did we fight over Carrick Soumya? Haha lol. I hope you know now that you'll never get him? =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top