Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Yh I hope they have a match wid Liverpool and dis tyme Man U will win
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
top 10 players are awesome, i like pato,bojan, benzema and aguero, its awesome man united have 4 players in top 10!

i would love to see benzema at man united an i def think tevez will leave as man united wont pay 32 million for a player who doesnt score regular.

benzema is much better and younger, rooney an him would be explosive!

yea cant wait for champions league to resume!
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Noooo Noooooo how could we looose againt fulham!!!! wat a bad gameeee =(
kal-el thumbnail
god damn it, pathetic is an understatement, rooney needs to get his head checked stupid moron,

i swear most of them should be lined up an kicked in the nut especialy the ref, am so pissed its unbelievable
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

What was with Rooney? There was absolutely no need for that! Just when I thought he was getting a little mature. Why was he so angry anyway?

Gosh, I was literally sinking into my chair. Back to back wins? That hasn't happened in so many matches. Why now. The way they're going, I hope PL dreams aren't shattered :( :( :(

We were so off with the predictions.
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I would like to see Da Silva in United. No one listens to what I like though. Never mind.

Rafael and Fabio are really something! Can't wait to see them get into total action. And so young too.=D =D

Fabregas is really good. I supported Portugal and then Spain when Portugal was out. But if England was there, then england. Lol, how much I whined during the world cup, that match engliand lost... Where Rooney got a red card... =(
kal-el thumbnail
lol sam you mean silva from valencia :D

its ok guys dont be down hearted ok, this is united and they dont give in ever, relax say your prayers and it will come good.

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Ok first of all regarding the Fulham match..!!Aargh Scholes touching the ball by his hand was totally unintentional so he got red carded but I mean why a penalty??That was harsh..!!Even the commentators said that..so dey scored in tht penalty..!!Ok fine..I thot we will be back wid a bang afterwards.. I thot we dint play well at all in the first half..and Scholes is my favourite player..For me he is the best midfielder ever..!!He is my favourite Manutd player..So widout Scholes I thot it ws sort of bad...We really missed his presence in the first half...and we deserved two free kicks..One wen Cristiano ws getting pushed..Though first I thot he ws pretending but really he wasnt  and we deserved a free kick..and d oder free kick we deserved ws wen Fletcher fell down..

So in the second half..I thot we really played like champions..I mean did you luk at Tevez and Rooney..??Rooney's pass to Ronaldo ws just too gud tho Ronaldo coulnt convert tht into a goal and even Tevez missed it ..:(The 2nd goal ws good though..Dont have any excuse for that..and though Rooney shudnt have got angry but I think it was ok to be angry cuz dey were losing against Fulham but I dont think he deserved the red card for sure..He just passed the ball in aggression that's all..

I really thot tht the referee was biased..Actually even before the firts half my status on facebook was"I am damn pissed cuz the referee is soo biased"..Dis ws before the first half..after Ronaldo dint gt the free kick..and in the 2nd half also he was taking FUlham's side onli..But no excuses though I thot we played well int he 2nd half but we lost tht match..and widout two players I no how difficult it must be..

ManUtd you have always made us proud..😃 I am still proud of ManUtd and am sure we will bounce back...

This game actually made me more angry than Liverpool did..cuz my two favourite players-Rooney and Scholes got red carded..and I luv scholes..<3<3..He is just the best and wen I was seeing him sit out there I really felt like kicking tht referee though Scholes deserved tht red card but it was so unintentional..!!and what was worse is tht my dad supports Fulham big time....I was watching the match wid my mum and dad and my dad was supporting Fulham..His favourite team is Fulham and 2nd is ManUtd..I donno what makes him like Fulham though and my mum was reminding me about the 4-1 loss..So dey were actually testing my patience..and wen Rooney gt the red card , my dad said "I have a Rooney jersey and he doesnt even no to be patient and cant control his anger"so I realy ws very angry though I controlled it..lol

What's worse-Rooney getting banned for 3 matchesthough Manutd is protesting against it and even Scholes is likely to get banned for 2 matches😡
kal-el thumbnail

ok guys so far rooney only gets a 1 match because he got 2 yellow cards an with scholes i think he may get either a 2 or 3 match ban.

anyway scholes handled in the area thats why the penalty but i agree i thought it was harsh because he was so close it could have been more ball to hand.

as for rooney he needs to cool it, although he is saying he threw the ball so they could take a freekick quickly i get the feeling he may have partially threw it in frustration, we needed him and he let us down.

o shea is a rubbish rightback and because of this it is exposing us badly, we need rafael back quick.

we now are gonna be missing rooney,scholes,berbatov and vidic for the next premier ship game but we have strength in the squad so no fear,

fergie should play tevez upfront with ronaldo behind him, in midfield he should play carrick and giggs in sentral positions and on the wings nani on the left and maybe fletcher or park on the right and keep the defence the same except for o shea he should be dropped for eckersley.

anyway lets not worry or let anyone worry us,

were man united and we wont go down without a fight.
kal-el thumbnail
international break is on this week, then FA cup semi final against everton before resuming league duties against aston villa.