Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
well i hope they paste fulham to let the rest of the premiership no that it was just a small blip and were back to kick butt.

in todays paper big gob benitez is making out that liverpool are the best now, last time i checked they had lost 2 games aswell and had not beaten stoke twice!!!! or hull!!!! losers
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I can't believe people comment so much on it just because they won one game. Have they won the Premiership title in some 19 years? Nope. But win one match against United and they're the best? What's that all about?

Besides, if United had won the match, it wouldn't have been an important game. Since Liverpool won, "Oh, this match decides everything!"

We'll see who wins the league.
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lol im sure man u wil definately win the league!😆😆

erghh liverpoool... all my cousins support liverpool and omdz they were all on my case teh whole day saying yeh i thought Man United are so great... haha they are the besttt!!😆😆😆

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yh Man u defo gna win like last yr they won both da champions league and the premier league, der still number 1 on da premier league table, I couldnt believe Liverpool won I h8 dem, wen Ronaldo scored da 1st goal I fought Man u waz gna win buh Liverpool won I waz so angry. Cant wait till da nxt match Man U gna win Fulham
kal-el thumbnail
i agree, wow scum won one match, but thats all just one match not the title just one match,

am lookin forward to match against fulham because they can prove all doubters wrong and shut benitez up, moron
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Will the absence of Vidic make a difference?
kal-el thumbnail
personaly i doubt it simply because we lost vidic to an earlier 3 game ban an jonny evans his replacement was brilliant so am not too bothered by it.
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Lol ok then =P Yayyyyy I can't wait. Any predictions on who's going to score? =)
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Lol ok then =P Yayyyyy I can't wait. Any predictions on who's going to score? =)

I fink Ronaldo, Rooney, O'shea, Giggs
kal-el thumbnail
ok well am thinking ronaldo 2, rooney 1, carrick 1, scholes 1

the team to play

gk van der sar

rb eckersley
cb ferdinand
cb evans
lb evra

rw ronaldo