Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,i am new to this section..and read so many fan-fictions..So i decided to write my own story..though i don't think i'm that creative,but still i want to give it a try!..And What i'm gonna write is totally related to twilight,as you all know i'm a big fan of twilight..and i hope you like it.Do Comment.
                                                    _ _ __ _ _

Characters-

Edward Cullen(Main)
Bella Swan(Main)
*All The Cullens*(Alice,Jasper Hale,Rosalie,Emmet,Carisle,Esme)
Charlie(Bella's Dad)
Jessica(Bella's Friend)
Mike(Bella's Schoolmate)
Tyler(" ")
Renee(Bella's mom)
Phil(renee's new husband)
                                                   _ _ __ _ _
This story revolves around a Vampire and a normal girl.A Vampire who falls in love with a normal girl.What Bella doesn't realize is that the closer she gets to him,the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk.And it might be too late to turn back..
                                                 _ _ __ _ _ _

CHAPTER 1-(First Day)

Charlie and my mom divorced eachother,because it was getting harder for them to cooperate with eachother.And they moved to different places.Charlie lived alone in forks and renee left forks and fell in love with a guy named Phil,and married Phil.

Phil was a Cricketer,and he moved from one place to another..and renee wanted to spend more time with phil..so i decided to leave them alone for sometime,so i decided to live with charlie for a few months.So I moved to a small town called Forks...

And when i reached the airport, charlie was there waiting for me...and hugged me, was glad to see me.We sat in the car and started moving towards the house..when we reached,i was stunned to see the old rickety house..charlie hadn't changed the house at all..it still had the  old paint..and when i entered the house,i saw charlie and renee pictures..which showed that charlie still loved mom,and which made me uncomfortable..
Then Charlie showed me my room,which was small,but fine for me..it had a computer,Television,Telephone and an attached bathroom..

That night i coudn't sleep properly coz of the windy weather..And in the morning,i got  ready and went down to have breakfast with charlie..though it was a silent breakfast..no conversation started between me and charlie...and as soon charlie finished..he got up and went in his blue police car.And as soon i finished,i also got up to clean my plate..and when i saw the clock,i realised now its time to got to school,so i locked the house..and sat in the truck that charlie got for me.

When i reached the school,there were many familiar cars,which were old,not so fashionable...but i saw one car which was new and fashionable..the silver shiny volvo..it was amazing..and then i parked my truck in  the parking lot which was not so big.As soon i entered the "FORKS HIGH SCHOOL"..i got nervous,coz there were many people who were strangers to me...But soon a boy came and stood infront of me..and introduced himself..his name was Mike..he had golden,fluffy hair and wore a sweatshirt and pant.

He showed me the way to my Maths class,and co-incidently we were in the same maths class..and after the maths class which was quite boring...i went to the cafeteria and sat with a bunch of girls who were  with me in my maths class.I just sat silently,and ate nothing as i was quite nervous.i saw many different people..some white and black faces,some small and tall people..etc..

After sometime a girl named jessica asked me something,who sat right beside me...and i started blushing which was quite weird...and soon after her question cafeteria door opened...and i was stunned for a moment..i saw 5 beautiful..i guess beautiful word is not right..like absolutely gorgeous faces entering the cafeteria...and i coudn't resist asking jessica "who they were?"...

Jessica-The "Cullens"...The short red hair girl is alice...she loves dancing and is quite weird and she's with jasper!...and the next are Rosalie and Emmet who just turned 18..though they don't look 18...and the last one is EDWARD CULLEN..he's gorgeous,obviously!..but don't waste your time,he doesn't date..apparently no girl in this school is beautiful for him...

Bella-Oh Yeah..erm!..

I looked at them again to examine them carefully..and i thought how can a person be so beautiful?..they were utterly gorgeous..then suddenly bell rang,they all stood up and left the room as soon as possible...and it was time for my biology class..so i too stood up,piled up  my books and started moving towards my biology class..
                                       ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ __

Second Chapter-"Staring"

As soon i entered the biology class,i saw Edward Cullen staring at me..co-incidently we were in the same biology class..something started happening to me..i really didn't know what was happening?...i just coudn't take my eyes off..he was just too beautiful...i felt as if my heart stopped beating...and i coudn't breathe...but then i thought i shoudn't behave like this,otherwise he would think i am insane!..so i stopped looking at him and sat beside him..coz only one seat was empty and that was beside edward cullen!..i got so nervous...i wanted to talk to him badly..but i coudn't...and he was still staring..but Suddenly,Mr.bandon,My Biology teacher called my name..and i stood up..and he introduced me to the class..

After the introduction part,i sat down.Suddenly someone called my name again..i was damn sure it wasn't him...but when i looked up..i saw to my shock,it was the gorgeous guy,none other than EDWARD CULLEN...i got so nervous...

Edward-Hello!..Are you IsaBella Swan?
Bella-Erm,Just Bella..Yeah...
Edward-Oh,sorry..so are you new?..
Bella-yeah,today's my first day(i coudn't breathe)...
Edward-Oh,i hope you enjoy your new school..
Bella-yeah,ermmm..
Edward-so do you like the weather?
Bella-Not really..i dont really like the rain..
Edward-Oh..i find you really interesting..i mean really different..
Bella-ermm..really?..i think i'm just like other normal ordinary people,or i'm insane?
Edward-ROFL!..you took me wrong..i dont know how to explain...but i mean it!

(Bell rang)

Bella-oh,i gtg..i'll see you some other time..(though i never wanted to leave)
Edward-Sure!
(I Got up and walked out)

The Whole Night i coudn't stop thinking about edward...Day Dreaming...

And the next morning..as soon i reached school,tyler another guy from school came up..asked me for prom?...i said yes otherwise he would have felt bad..
And i saw Cullens Coming from the other side..and yeah Edward Was There,My Heart started droolingg..a different kind of feeling entered me..

And as soon he saw me he turned the other way,i don't know why he acted that way?..Did i Hurt Him?..Did I say Something Bad?..Many Kind of Questions Entered My Brain..and i wanted to ask him what happened?..but i coudn't..and the whole day he ignored me...

That night i cried alot..i wanted to talk to him..and that night i got to know  why all this was happening...its was because i was deeply,madly in love with him..and i coudn't see him with anyone else..

_ _ ____ _ _

Edited by mallika_14 - 18 March 2009 at 1:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:TWILIGHT(CONT-CH3-PG2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
wow im 1st to comment <3
omggg wow Mallu congrats on your 1st FF (i think)...
lolz.. keep it up jaanu!
the more u write.. your english writing skills build up..
thats really nice..
do continue yaar!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
awwiiee..thank youu hunnn
yeah i know<3

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
awwww cute part mallu, its kinda hard imagining edward being nice to her from start lolz do cotn soon when you can

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hey this is nice
m a big twilight fan...
continue soon

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thankk you guys for such sweet comments..
yeah ill continue soon..

heavens_babygrl

heavens_babygrl

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
sooo good..cont soonSmile

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
thank you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top