Debate Mansion

Dora All Grown Up.. A lil too Grown Up..?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dora All Grown Up.. A lil too Grown Up..?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Yes! Finally the world is coming around so people can raise kids without torturing them.

Back in my day we could drool over Fred or Daphne (Velma or Shaggy if its your style), He-Man or Teela, The Thundercats. We could watch ripped Superheroes with exposed underwear dish it out to villains. We could watch Wily Coyote and Tom & Jerry complete acts of violence like dropping anvils, stabbing, shooting each other. I take this as a sign that cartoons may perhaps become normal someday.

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

exactly.. i mean tom n jerry is ol violence in a sense isnt it,,, so wat if dora is ol grown up.. the nick creatives know its a show for kids and they will not make dora appealing in a bad way....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.