Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Dora All Grown Up.. A lil too Grown Up..?

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Yes! Finally the world is coming around so people can raise kids without torturing them.

Back in my day we could drool over Fred or Daphne (Velma or Shaggy if its your style), He-Man or Teela, The Thundercats. We could watch ripped Superheroes with exposed underwear dish it out to villains. We could watch Wily Coyote and Tom & Jerry complete acts of violence like dropping anvils, stabbing, shooting each other. I take this as a sign that cartoons may perhaps become normal someday.
sweetsang Goldie
sweetsang
sweetsang

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

exactly.. i mean tom n jerry is ol violence in a sense isnt it,,, so wat if dora is ol grown up.. the nick creatives know its a show for kids and they will not make dora appealing in a bad way....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index