Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ria_h85

IF-Dazzler

ria_h85

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
~Discussion of the Week~

Hello Friends!

With KMH almost nearing 2 months of airing, I think we have enough insight to discuss on the topic I am proposing for this week!

The main idea is to discuss characters introduced in KMH. I have always been very particular about characters in any show. They make or break shows. It is the characters that we love or hate. Each character has a set of characteristics. I would like to open a discussion on these characteristics so that we can analyze what is it that attracts us to the different characters in the show and what is that we don't particularly like about their behaviors.

So the questions that I would like you to follow for the discussion are:

1. Name the character that you will discuss here.

2. Mention (max) three characteristics that you love about him/her.

3. Mention (max) three characteristics that you hate/don't like about him/her.

4. Mention (max) three characteristics that you would like to see in him/her.

5. What is your general opinion about the standard of character sketches of KMH? Are they properly written by the story writers, well justified and interesting?

6. Any general comments.

RULES
======

--In one post kindly discuss one character only, use multiple posts for multiple characters.

--Atleast mentione one characteristic in Questions 2,3,4.

I would like you to follow the rules of conduct while discussing and keep the discussion as healthy and constructive as possible.

Hope to get some interesting replies!

Keep discussing!Big smile

~Ria

Edited by ria_h85 - 20 March 2009 at 10:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fabolous_Dreamz-Imu.M--Anaya-Cutydevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::ll [DOTW] The Characters of KMH ll::" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
~Discussion of the Week~

Arjun!>...Mera Punji!>..Who else?Wink

Well,I would like to be biased here.well you know....hehe...but,I've always flound Arjun sumwht like I'm as a person.He's not tht sweet all the tym,like some fairy-tale prince or anything.His character's quite real.He's not really expressive,but shows his feelngs through his eyes.Lastly,he's very passionate abt the ppl he loves.I could've carried-in with it,the whole lifetime.Embarrassed

There aren't any,seriously,he's too perfect.I'm being perfectly biased.But,if I'm asked for one justified answet,then there's only one bad thing abt him.then his habit of jumping onto conclusions,really fast.Like,he makes the image of any person,really fast.He does understand ppl,but he's proved wrong sumtymes.

I think I would love to see him as a more expressive person:sum1 who shows his love,openly.Other than tht,he's simply perfect.Embarrassed

5. What is your general opinion about the standard of character sketches of KMH? Are they properly written by the story writers, well justified and interesting?
I think the characters are well-written.It couldn't have been better.From Arjun to Arohi,from DK to HP,from Salil to Purvi..From Paddy to Arohi's other bhabhi...all the characters are well-written.And if you observe carefully,then not any of them is completely negative.All the characters (even Arjun and Arohi)...have positive and negative shades.(Arjun and Arohi can be totally agressive at times..hehe...)...So,everything is simply rocking abt the show and the characters.Big smile

6. Any general comments.
Emmm,well,I love the show and it's characters.And would even more happy if it remains the same till the end.Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks alot Ria for this really interesting post.I enjoyed discussing it thoroughly.Big smile

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
aww gr8 post ria

Arjun..(my ajju)
Embarrassed

well i love everything abt him lolz....hiz attitude...n'd omg hiz eyes the way he express hiz feelings through eyez iz amazing...n'd also luv d way hw he treatz hiz dad...n'd also he cares a lot for the person who iz really close to him....he iz simply amazing

well the only thing i dont like iz dat...hiz tinking towardz all the women are the same...n'd also he doesnt reach to any conclusion before making decission...odawise he iz prefect...
               emm...luv to see him express his feelings...nt to hide the real arjun what he is..express fully wat iz in hiz heart...
   well all the characters r perfect...all the chracter r well written it cudnt be any better then diz...kmh iz simply awesome so as the members of kmh....

6. Any general comments.

i m totally luving diz show....itz very interesting  show hopefully it will be d same in the future...n'd also hopefully we'll get to se arjuhi's cute scenes in coming episodesEmbarrassed

aww i had fun discussing abt ajju...Embarrassed..really enjoyed it..thnkx fo d wonderful post

Edited by pari_farista - 15 March 2009 at 12:42pm

ria_h85

IF-Dazzler

ria_h85

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Amina and Pari for the wonderful discussions!

@Amina: I really liked your analysis of Arjun (It was obvious you had to talk about himLOL) I loved the fact that you pointed out about the characters being real....This is actually one of the best thing about KMH that people are not fairytale like....each one of  them have some good and bad aspects in their characters!

I hope to get some more interesting discussion in this thread!

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Farishta= Couldn't agree moreWink, as I totally agree with uWink .Love his Sujal like attitudeWinkLOL and the fact that he respects his father! Also the way he got to his conclusion abt women is really weirdConfused. Can't wait for more ArjuhiEmbarrassed

Seeing that everyone's been talking about Arjun so far, I'll comment on Arohi's character

-----

Arohi

She's so realistic and we can totally relate with her. She's not too shy and she's not too talkative...

Her strength...which she has pushed way to far that it's now her weaknessConfused . Its a bit like the female lead in Ghajini, she's also helpful and caring towards the public.

BUT  I disliked the fact that she went to Mr Verma's house (that monkeyAngry) to help her friend. She could have thought of another way to solve that problem....

Love the way she is (apart frm what she did mentioned in no. 3))

One thing...why does the female lead always in a worser financial situation to the male leadAngry in these serials?!? Can't the girl be the boss; and the male-lead be the employee???

Edited by Knowalot2 - 16 March 2009 at 11:16am

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
nyc 1 ria!! will edit soon!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
well i guess everyone will pounce on arjun and arohi and anyway they r overanalysed so i guess iwill analyse salil !! LOL

Ok , the things i luv about salil is tht he is quite an easy going person. i luv his frankness regarding every matter he gets into!! a jolly person who can make u laugh at any time of ur life!! he is understanding and caring and shows it also!! sumttimes it gets very importanat to express ur self and salil juss does tht without caring bout teh world!!
down to earth , and i think he is kind of a person who every gal wud want as her life partner!!

The things i dun like bout salil is tht sumtimes he dun look beyond himself or i muss he dun want t olook!! he is alwazy in his comfort zone!!  he alwayz say tht they r 2 imp ppl in his life ..purvi n arjun!!
but i think he fails to understand both of them!! he juss keeps blabbering bout himself without even noticing tht wat the other person want to say!!

hmm i wud liek to see a more mature person in salil than wat he already is! i want him to understand arjun's feelings and help him realising his feelings knowingly not out of fluke!! i thinks thts wat real frends r for

i think till now  ....the characters r well written and justified ........but its juss a beginning and i m sure like alwayz chrachters will b ruined and smashed untill they die!!Angry

Edited by Bugger - 17 March 2009 at 3:01am

ria_h85

IF-Dazzler

ria_h85

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kanya and Bugger! Loved going through your responses!

@Kanya: Thanks for choosing Arohi! You analyzed her beautifully! loll....thats true....the males are always the company owners.....I guess that is a tried formula for success!!

@Bugger: I was waiting for someone to choose Salil.....such an adorable character and you so nicely described him....I loved the weakness that you caught in his character! this is like sooo true! but I guess sometimes when he is serious he has the brains! maybe in the future it is actually going to be Salil who will help out Arjun from the mess that is building up (The Natasha misunderstanding) lets see! and I just hope our specualtions of the characters being ruined don't come out true just this one time!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top