Non Sun TV Serials

New Vijay TV Serial - Roja Kootam! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
This serial is good.. But for the acting fo the girls...

They act more than for what they are paid... its not natural...

ANyway,,  can someone continue the updates.. i can't catch up regularly..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Vijay TV Serial - Roja Kootam! (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hey y no updates?

S'day it was good..

manasa is always thinking abt sidharth.. she misses his cal and then manasa is calls sidharth back and his wife gets tensed. she deletes her no. from his mobile.. Sidharth talks to manasa and she tells she wants to tell something in person..

Sidharth's wife fights with him.. he says it just friendship.. wife beats her children for this... this is too bad... parents should not tlak everything in front of their children..

Janani and other girl goes to hospital.. janani behvaes like a child and expresses her wish to see ICU.. they both wait when another girl arrives there... on seeing her, the girl with janani is disturbed and she moves from there.. then janani asks to the newle arrived girl about someone and she says she doesn't know her.. just only once...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usha_pooja

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Anybody out here, watching this serial?

Plus, what happened to Kadhallika Nerram Illai serial - someone knows, let me know. I had followed/seen the serial upto the point Shakthi (Prajan) character dies and Divya moves to Chennai and takes up a job. ...

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Naadagam,

I'm unable to watch this serial Roja koottam... If someone can give the updates. i will be thankful.. Nice serial..

Kadhilikka neramillai stopped in middle i think... There was tow guys.. both were in love with Divya.. One of them was her college mate.. Avlo dhan theriyum...

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks about Kadhilikka neramillai.

I too like this serial (although the acting of the artists is not that good). I don't watch this serial regularly. Will be nice if many people join the discussion on this serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usha_pooja

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
The time is a prob for me.. else will watchand post updates...

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hi Arjun_Meena,
Maybe you can give us short updates (no detailed ones) if time permits for you.

avnitha

avnitha

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hi frnds
i don watch this serial regularly...but il watch it atleast twice in a week...so im ok to update i guess Tongue

imp part are:
Charu: someone kidnaps her child n her neighbour siva (charu hates this guy)  helps to find her child...

Radhika: nothin much on her part (as far as i kno)

Janai: her husband's frnd cheats him in d company n stole al his money. so they r now in a critical financial condition. Meanwhile janani s pregnant n her husband does not even mind tat n replies harshly to her

Manasa: She understands siddharth n now they r in gud terms as friends (manasa was not aware tat sid s married Shocked)

Leena: er ex-husband comes back ..bringing divorce application to her house jus to see leena n make her worry abt his presence....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamusha_pooja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top