Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^*-Invitez ONLY..!! (Page 4)

Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 12262

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missing Vmars

lol ... aur batao all tyari done for 18th

yup...poori tarah se....hey ab mujhe yaad aaya...2day me and my frnds(who watch mjht)maths tutuion had gone 2 maths tutuion..sir se thanku bolne keliye...and frm there v have 2 walk a lil bit 2 d bus stop...and as soon as v reached d bus stop i saw sanaya's pic on d reliance ka ad..i literally shouted out...'GUNJAN'..and palak my frnd jus gave a stare and was lyk aabha control karLOL...and d pple around me started starin at me...woh log soch rahe honge ki main kitni pagal hoonLOL.........and i was lyk..main har roz bus stop aati hoon...and i dint even realize tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 12262

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snaz81

lolz aabha my adapter is still gone..m on my uncle's laptop:) as long as he's not askin it bak im happy. i ll get my adapter today or tomm:)
arey guyz, i dreamt of an MJHT trip last nite!!! i saw they r all goin on a bus n playin antakshari!!:)

ohh gr8!!!!!!!Tongue

missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Joined: 27 January 2008
Posts: 24733

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snaz81

lolz aabha my adapter is still gone..m on my uncle's laptop:) as long as he's not askin it bak im happy. i ll get my adapter today or tomm:)
 
 
arey guyz, i dreamt of an MJHT trip last nite!!! i saw they r all goin on a bus n playin antakshari!!:)
 
saadia am dying for an antakshri yar ... mohti n sanaya singing in dere own voice ClapClapClap
Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 12262

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missing Vmars

abha relax saadia replied bt her adpater .. she still hasnt got a new one .. one of her uncle's is visitng her so shes using his lappy

Big smileBig smileBig smilehihi...2day i m not wid my spects..tats y...meri galti nahin hai yaar!!!!!!!!

missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Joined: 27 January 2008
Posts: 24733

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aabha_monaya

Originally posted by missing Vmars

lol ... aur batao all tyari done for 18th

yup...poori tarah se....hey ab mujhe yaad aaya...2day me and my frnds(who watch mjht)maths tutuion had gone 2 maths tutuion..sir se thanku bolne keliye...and frm there v have 2 walk a lil bit 2 d bus stop...and as soon as v reached d bus stop i saw sanaya's pic on d reliance ka ad..i literally shouted out...'GUNJAN'..and palak my frnd jus gave a stare and was lyk aabha control karLOL...and d pple around me started starin at me...woh log soch rahe honge ki main kitni pagal hoonLOL.........and i was lyk..main har roz bus stop aati hoon...and i dint even realize tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
lol abhaa u r sooo crazy yar
 
logon ne socha hoga girl gone crazy on da road LOLLOLLOL
Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 12262

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by snaz81

lolz aabha my adapter is still gone..m on my uncle's laptop:) as long as he's not askin it bak im happy. i ll get my adapter today or tomm:)
arey guyz, i dreamt of an MJHT trip last nite!!! i saw they r all goin on a bus n playin antakshari!!:)
saadia am dying for an antakshri yar ... mohti n sanaya singing in dere own voice ClapClapClap

arey kanzoo tat wud b to cool...mohit has such a januable voice yaar!!!!and sanaya hav never heard her singin!!!!!!! arey sbs/PD ko pakaake mohit ko indian idol mein bejhte hain!!!WinkWink

missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Joined: 27 January 2008
Posts: 24733

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aabha_monaya

Originally posted by missing Vmars

abha relax saadia replied bt her adpater .. she still hasnt got a new one .. one of her uncle's is visitng her so shes using his lappy

Big smileBig smileBig smilehihi...2day i m not wid my spects..tats y...meri galti nahin hai yaar!!!!!!!!

 
lol chal go n get ur specs
Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 12262

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aabha_monaya

Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by snaz81

lolz aabha my adapter is still gone..m on my uncle's laptop:) as long as he's not askin it bak im happy. i ll get my adapter today or tomm:)
arey guyz, i dreamt of an MJHT trip last nite!!! i saw they r all goin on a bus n playin antakshari!!:)
saadia am dying for an antakshri yar ... mohti n sanaya singing in dere own voice ClapClapClap

arey kanzoo tat wud b to cool...mohit has such a januable voice yaar!!!!and sanaya hav never heard her singin!!!!!!! arey sbs/PD ko pakaake mohit ko indian idol mein bejhte hain!!!WinkWink

wat say?



Edited by aabha_monaya - 16 March 2009 at 4:24am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers 27*^*~Chash-Mishh~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: anwaya   Replies: 1199   Views: 21902

anwaya 1199 21902 23 December 2009 at 2:33am by Aabha.M
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^* CC#26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -raboO-   Replies: 1198   Views: 20854

-raboO- 1198 20854 26 October 2009 at 6:40am by Aabha.M
Julle & Trinas Cocktail Pub-invitez only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: second_chances   Replies: 1194   Views: 23024

second_chances 1194 23024 29 July 2009 at 5:07pm by Bubbly_Shelly
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^*-INVITEz ONLYY..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -raboO-   Replies: 1201   Views: 18731

-raboO- 1201 18731 16 March 2009 at 11:57am by Naughty_n_nice
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^*-INVITEz ONLY..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -raboO-   Replies: 1200   Views: 18895

-raboO- 1200 18895 11 March 2009 at 11:35pm by Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index