Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snaz81 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: missing Vmars

i know kanzz i just checked it out! i was surprised u wrote it for them (that shows how januable the sajanians/monayans r):)

abhaa there was this girl in uni who was after my hubby like nythin but he ended up being with me:)

rabo, he was happy to get rid of her too. he was very pissed off wen she sent her good wishes to him wen we got engaged, n not me. n didnt talk to her then. wen he heard she was gettin married, he was like u dont have to go to her weddin. she didnt attend ours. but i was like..nai yaar..dil bara rakho. i ll go:) so i did.

lol saadia i knw v really r da most januable pple ya ...  i wanted 2 do my good deed of da day ๐Ÿ˜‰

n i can soooo imagine ur life ki dia yar .....dao nly reason she got married is coz u guys got married

n u knw my friends husband wanted my friend 2 attend dat girl's wedding ... my freind refused .. she was like tumhari freind hai u go ... deres no way am going uninvitited ( dey werent maaried at dat time n dat dia woman purposely didtn invite my friend )

i can imagine..honestly if i wasnt invited then i wudnt have gone but she emaild the invitation to me so i went. ufff such kabab main haddis r a pain to handle!!!

aabha i didnt get the new adapter. m still usin my uncle's laptop. poor chap, he s sympathizin me n not even askin it bak (n im not willin to give it bak๐Ÿ˜†). i mite get a new one today or tomm๐Ÿ˜Š
missing Vmars thumbnail
i knw saadia kabab mein haddis nahi aisi girls jee ka janjaal hoti hai

n lol uncle not asking lappy  back ... so cute ya
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

saadia replied 2 ur post on da previous page .. read it

ohhh thanx yaar....dint see it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

missing Vmars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aabham_monaya

ohhh thanx yaar....dint see it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

abhha i meant i had replied 2 saadias' post
Aabha.M thumbnail

abhha i meant i had replied 2 saadias' post

ohhh toh aise bolo na!!!!!!!!!

missing Vmars thumbnail
lol ... aur batao all tyari done for 18th
Aabha.M thumbnail
kanzoo where is it??i cant find it..arey yaar ab yahaan pe reply karne se kya jaayega...wat bout her adapter!!
snaz81 thumbnail
lolz aabha my adapter is still gone..m on my uncle's laptop:) as long as he's not askin it bak im happy. i ll get my adapter today or tomm:)

arey guyz, i dreamt of an MJHT trip last nite!!! i saw they r all goin on a bus n playin antakshari!!:)
missing Vmars thumbnail
abha relax saadia replied bt her adpater .. she still hasnt got a new one .. one of her uncle's is visitng her so shes using his lappy