India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Bad news for anu fans

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Guyz Guyz there is a bad news for anu fanz I just saw the latest promo it starts like this prerna is standing in her room with anu's pic in hand then she says Ik rishta bhi nahiin nibha paye tum tumne mera vishwas tor diya agar mera baacha ko kuch hoa tu main tumhae kabhi maaf nahiin karoon gi and then she throws anu's picture on the floor with hatred. I didn't understand this promo but I think that when bajaj and prerna went to malaysia they give the resposibility of taking care of the childrens to anu remember I think something bad has happened to the children while bajaj-prerna were gone and anu was with his father. Clap

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged

well..first of all prerna is the most irresponsible person on the serial..she is always putting her blames on others..she talks as if she is a perfect person when in reality she has enough mistakes in her basket..her twp children came out of such a big medical problem and she left them... her little baby who is barely a few months..she left him alone???? where are the perfect nari ideals that she talks of?? and then anu was under majir emotional trauma bcoz of his dad and i thought vishakha and tushar are still alive they couldnt take care of their bro and sis in the same house..this serial is based on no believable story and so we must not take these things so seriously... i think the best part of the story is that

BAJAJ ROCKS!! HE IS THE BEST REASON TO WATCH THE SERIAL!! 

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

i AGREE WITH U ACCEPT FOR THE PART U SAID ABOUT TUSHAR AND VISHAKHA!! THE BAJAJ HOUSEHOLD ISN'T EXACTLY BABYSITTER'S CLUB(LOL!!!) THOUGH PRERNA THINKS IT IS!!!

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LIVES TO LEAD!! AND AFTER ALL ANURAG IS THE KIDS DAD SO HE SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM...BUT KNOWING ANURAG'S SUCCESS RATE OF LOOKING AFTER KIDS I'M SURPRISED BAJAJ ENTRUSTED HIS DARLING SNEHA TO HIM???!!!

BUT THIS TIME I DONT BLAME HIM COZ HE IS EMOTIONALLY WEAK NEWAY AND AFTER HIS DAD'S DEATH I DONT THINK HE'LL BE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING FOR A WHILE!!

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
ENVIOUS EYES,
FIRST YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND. ONE DAY U SAY BAJAJ ROCKS AND NEXT DAY YOU SAY ANURAG ROCKS. DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF AS PRERNA OR WHAT !!!
BUT A TRUE-BLUE BAJAJ FAN WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANURAG(WHICH YOU DO SO OFTEN) SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP CLAIMING TO BE A BAJAJ FAN???
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Commo'n guyz!!
We should welcome every new bajaj fan, no matter if he was a anuraag fan or what.
envious_eyes, if you are a bajaj fan, then welcome to the gang of Bajaj.
R.j
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

CAN U TELL ME WHY THE STUPID ONURAG NOT GO FOR SUISIDE.

I JUST HATE HIM YAAR N LOVE MY RONU. I MET HIM IN KOLKATA IN 2004.

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged
we all love bajaj..however this new promo i keep reading abt as i have yet to see it is just prolonging the inevitable..i.e bajaj & prerna ka milan.i hope it settles down amicably and everything is fine for bajaj & prerna...i hope they show their union soon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top