Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

alimony justified? (Page 4)

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dazlingflower Senior Member
Dazlingflower
Dazlingflower

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
It can be a fair system to some people who really need it, but many people abuse the system. My aunty went through a divorce. Worked all her life, while her husband abused her and didn't work a lot. Basically lived off her money. She finally got guts to file for divorce. She ended up paying him $2000 each month. Plus he got the house....
Now he is married. he wnet back to India and got another younger wife. My aunty will also pay him half of her retirment money when she retires.
Not Fair..................Dead
_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

If one is at the recieving end - of course, alimony is totally justified!  But god helps the ones who end up doling it out --- tab toh it doesn't even make sense.  Justification toh dooooor ki baat haiWink
How true ! LOL  LOL  But That indicates  always marry a guy or a gal who is much richer than U so that at least U get financially taken care of in case U separate & U need not dole out huge amt to her/him instead
_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

I know angi..she is in rehab because of her alcoholism but still im shocked ...but why she is  there..isnt she worried about kids ?..her babies r small they  cant take care of themseleves if he is not then who will take care of her babies......im confused confused

LOL sonu,  I doubt BS even thot so much Big smile LOL

Edited by angie.4u - 19 March 2009 at 12:36am
_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazlingflower

It can be a fair system to some people who really need it, but many people abuse the system. My aunty went through a divorce. Worked all her life, while her husband abused her and didn't work a lot. Basically lived off her money. She finally got guts to file for divorce. She ended up paying him $2000 each month. Plus he got the house....
Now he is married. he wnet back to India and got another younger wife. My aunty will also pay him half of her retirment money when she retires.
Not Fair..................Dead
tooo bad Ouch   This what I find very puzzling ! Why did the court grant alimony to the man. Culdnt he work to support himself? Why did his wife hav to cont to support him once he was no longer with her ? Confused
sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

If one is at the recieving end - of course, alimony is totally justified!  But god helps the ones who end up doling it out --- tab toh it doesn't even make sense.  Justification toh dooooor ki baat haiWink
How true ! LOL  LOL  But That indicates  always marry a guy or a gal who is much richer than U so that at least U get financially taken care of in case U separate & U need not dole out huge amt to her/him instead
hahahaha angie.... is it possibleLOL..then noone will ever get marriedLOL
then jhagada khatam..alimony bhi khatamLOL

_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

Originally posted by angie.4u

hahahaha angie.... is it possibleLOL..then noone will ever get marriedLOL
then jhagada khatam..alimony bhi khatamLOL

haan sonu, thats Y Bradd pitt angelina didnt marry Wink LOL No marriage - no divorce hassles & no alimony !
sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
sachchi is it true...they are not marriedShocked....noone told me about this...good very good bradd pitt Embarrassed

Go to top