alimony justified? - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
If children r involved then its a different case.Why should they suffer .Children's interest should be considered ...what is best for them and what is not alimony is just a part of it.
Originally posted by sonur15

I agree R ji..in this case of BS ..im shocked ..if he is agood dad then why not...instead of her taking care of kids she is in rehab ..that means she is not well...oh god
Hey sonu, its not that BS has been to rehab for some physical illness , its B coz of her alcoholism ! As for KF being a good father, well cant think much of a guy who left his former wife while she was still pregnant & married BS. So much for being a gud father !! I tell U these guys R gold diggers !

Alimony seems fair when given as support for a non working woman having to look after her kids . But alimony to able bodied males 😲 What for ? Thats my question πŸ˜•
Originally posted by angie.4u

Hey sonu, its not that BS has been to rehab for some physical illness , its B coz of her alcoholism ! As for KF being a good father, well cant think much of a guy who left his former wife while she was still pregnant & married BS. So much for being a gud father !! I tell U these guys R gold diggers !

Alimony seems fair when given as support for a non working woman having to look after her kids . But alimony to able bodied males 😲 What for ? Thats my question πŸ˜•

Yeah, who else to give it to? Disabled bodies get disability insurance, other welfare... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

By giving alimony, these noble women help keep such men off the street. They will be hitting on other women if they dont become rich, so for the sake of all the innocent things out there, we should make it a duty to make these men richπŸ˜›.😊

I know angi..she is in rehab because of her alcoholism but still im shocked ...but why she is  there..isnt she worried about kids ?..her babies r small they  cant take care of themseleves if he is not then who will take care of her babies......im confused confused

If one is at the recieving end - of course, alimony is totally justified!  But god helps the ones who end up doling it out --- tab toh it doesn't even make sense.  Justification toh dooooor ki baat haiπŸ˜‰
It can be a fair system to some people who really need it, but many people abuse the system. My aunty went through a divorce. Worked all her life, while her husband abused her and didn't work a lot. Basically lived off her money. She finally got guts to file for divorce. She ended up paying him $2000 each month. Plus he got the house....
Now he is married. he wnet back to India and got another younger wife. My aunty will also pay him half of her retirment money when she retires.
Not Fair..................🀒
Originally posted by Gauri_3

If one is at the recieving end - of course, alimony is totally justified!  But god helps the ones who end up doling it out --- tab toh it doesn't even make sense.  Justification toh dooooor ki baat haiπŸ˜‰
How true ! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  But That indicates  always marry a guy or a gal who is much richer than U so that at least U get financially taken care of in case U separate & U need not dole out huge amt to her/him instead
Originally posted by sonur15

I know angi..she is in rehab because of her alcoholism but still im shocked ...but why she is  there..isnt she worried about kids ?..her babies r small they  cant take care of themseleves if he is not then who will take care of her babies......im confused confused

LOL sonu,  I doubt BS even thot so much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Edited by angie.4u - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Dazlingflower

It can be a fair system to some people who really need it, but many people abuse the system. My aunty went through a divorce. Worked all her life, while her husband abused her and didn't work a lot. Basically lived off her money. She finally got guts to file for divorce. She ended up paying him $2000 each month. Plus he got the house....
Now he is married. he wnet back to India and got another younger wife. My aunty will also pay him half of her retirment money when she retires.
Not Fair..................🀒
tooo bad    This what I find very puzzling ! Why did the court grant alimony to the man. Culdnt he work to support himself? Why did his wife hav to cont to support him once he was no longer with her ? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by angie.4u

How true ! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  But That indicates  always marry a guy or a gal who is much richer than U so that at least U get financially taken care of in case U separate & U need not dole out huge amt to her/him instead
hahahaha angie.... is it possibleπŸ˜†..then noone will ever get marriedπŸ˜†
then jhagada khatam..alimony bhi khatamπŸ˜†