Fan Fictions

I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 50

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Rabia!

I'm in the middle of reading the first chapter, and I have to say...This is quite an amazing introductory chapter!
I love reading long chapters, so even if it takes a while for you to update, we readers will have the pleasure of reading a lot more, also!
I'm totally loving how each character has equal emphasis and I'm already completely drawn into their world...Completely hooked, in other words!

Keep up the awesome work! And I'm off to finish reading!
PM me too, please!

~ Borna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrishti gupta

shrishti gupta

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks! You are an awesome writer and I trust that you will bring out the best in all your characters.

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
oh ok rabia tyk ur tym we will wait.....Big smile

styleislife13

Goldie

styleislife13

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hiiii.
U did notreply to my comment on the 6th pg...
Take ur time.....
Will be waiting

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Heyy Rabia..

we understand.. take ur time.. we all waiting :D

ynaiita

ynaiita

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
its okay.

ynaiita

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by styleislife13

Hi yaar...

BTW ....whats ur name?...

Hi Ayesha!  My name is Rabia. Big smile

Okay...awesum upodate...
Ireally like ur style of writing..its fab...
Every character is soo well-developed...
Its not the kind of FF...where u develope the character as the story goes forward..

Awww, thanks so much!  Yeah, I'm really trying to make each character stand out.  However, they will undergo changes and development with time..

I Luv Chicago...I hav lived there for 6 yrs..
Iam really surprised by ur knowledge ofAmerica....is there any cahance u live there?...

Oh cool!  Do you currently live in Chicago?  Yup, I do live in America.  I've been in California for most of my life, but I'm in Miami since last year for Med School.

Gr8 story...
Luv the way u write....I thought i was reading a novel...
I luv details n u hv dive a lot...
The best thing abt stories to me is that the way the writers describe their surroundingz...it make me feel as if iam a part of their story...
U hav that quality..n iam really impressed...

Thank you so much hun! Embarrassed  I'm glad you find the story so decriptive.

Starting wid Aditya..such a sweet character....really deep..n interesting...sad thing happened to him...
Neelam to me is family oriented and too sweet....i think she has sum confidence n isnt shy?..am i right?...
Deepali seems to fun-filled...her sense of style n her hobbies r really unique...
I hav a question...so Deeps n Neelam are faternal twins...the twins which dont look alike?...am i right?..
Zaid ....actually its played by Ranbir...so i adore him...such a cute character...i think he is kinda shy...and really the modern version of a guy nowadays.....
Hina ...the most ...how do u say....academic character...soo involved in her studies...really ambitious....i like it...as u say she really has a ncak for impressing ppl....interesting character....i wonder what the future holds for her...
Younus seems really possesive abt his family...i like that nature in a person...really sweet...i really like Rajeev...lol..
Samira such a loveable character....too lighthearted and really impressive....such a sweetheart...really suits Amrita's character...
Rehaan seems like a heartbroken guy...i dont know why...he seems like if he is rediscovering life......too cute wen he talks....

Love your assessment of the characters!  Neelam has a little bit of social phobia, but it's nothing unsurmountable.  She'll get better at handling it with time...just like Gunjan.  Yes, Deepali and Neelam are fraternal twins, which explains why they are not identical.

Gr8 characters.....gr8 story......well thought...
Luv the writing style....
I luv that every character is important...its not that sum characters r getting more limelight then the others...
As u perviously said that we will not be interested in the Bolly characters...
Well i will give u sum relief...i luv both the telly n bolly characters...
Its really a unique story...
I wonder how the story will continue...
I see no major mistakes in the story or concept....actually none...
Congrats for that...
I reallly like giving big-hearty comments.....
I think that gr8 work shud be appreciated often....what say?...

I truly appreciate the time you put into these comments.  It's so sweet of you to acknowledge my hard word. Hug

I like all the characters...
I think i identify wid Deepali's fun-loving nature....Neelam's family fondness....Adityas sweet dialogues...Zaid's sweet heart n sleeping habits...lol.....Hina's ambitiousness...Younu's possesive nature...Rehaan's listening into convos...Samira replies....did i forget a character...
U may think that i am lying but seriously iam like this an more....lol

Lol!  No, I dont' think you're lying...I feel like I can relate to all of them too.

I think since u r gonna update after a long intervals...u may as continue wid long updates...
I am reading 10 FFz......n all r very specail to me....
Since i cant manage them all i wud luv the update pmz...thnx for pming me sweetie...
Really appreciate it...
Continue soon...
Keep it up....
Gud Luck wid the next Chapter...
Waiting for it...

R u satisfied wid the response?...
Take Care...
Luv Ayesha...

I am more than satisfied!  THANK YOU sooooo much dear. Big smile

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 May 2009 at 1:03pm

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Dollz

Rabiaaaaa.
they are outstanding.
please do continue on.

Thanks dear!  I continued...Hope you like the second part.

Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

Hey Rabia!

I'm in the middle of reading the first chapter, and I have to say...This is quite an amazing introductory chapter!
I love reading long chapters, so even if it takes a while for you to update, we readers will have the pleasure of reading a lot more, also!
I'm totally loving how each character has equal emphasis and I'm already completely drawn into their world...Completely hooked, in other words!

Keep up the awesome work! And I'm off to finish reading!
PM me too, please!

~ Borna

Wow, Borna...what a unique name!  Very pretty. Big smile

Thank you so much for the appreciation!!  Can't wait to hear more from you.

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 May 2009 at 1:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top