Fan Fictions

I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 50

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Rabia!!!
I'm Pallavi. Ok seriously I love your first chapter yaar. Honestly it feels like it's going to be a great story! I loved how much depth you have in your characters. Each one is so unique from the other yet they are all connected which is so cool. I am so in love with your characters. I can't wait till you continue and we get to know more about them! What I love is that each character is so complex...they have so many aspects to them which is so real and relatable. So to answer your first question, I def. related the most with Samira. She had the indian touch in her as well and she was simply adorable and sweet. And I loved Reehan's character as well. Their chemistry was amazing. You know what they actually remind me of Nupur and Mayank in the show. I know Nupur is also in your story but she didn't seem like the Nupur in the show at all to me. You made her character totally your own...well except for the dancing part I guess. Nupur in the show is totally desi kudi and her convo's are totally indian so that aspect of her character was not shown in your story which is why I felt that Samira was more of a Nupur than Deepali. Gunjan's ufff Neelam's character was bang on as the show. And Reehan def. reminded me of Mayank too..and ya Shahid does suit that role I can totally picture him. And Samrat's character was also bang on yaar...uff sorry I did it again I mean Aditya ofcourse. I loved how you gave us a trailer into each character and I can't wait till we get to know them more!! I know you have already answered this but I really hope you bring Mayank into the story for Deepali as she doesn't have a hero yet and I just can't imagine a MJHT FF without Mayank, he is my favourite character from the show. So I really hope you bring him in as a central character. Also, one more thing I have to say is that I loved your first impressions you had about the characters towards other characters in the story. That was so realistic and relatable. It's true na? Our first impressions are very seldom correct. I think that's something that made your story very real and it's something I am sure everyone can relate to. All in all, a great start to a story that seems to have great potential. Can't wait to read on and please add me to your pm list! Sorry for my super long comment...but I had to say all these things to you. Continue soon.
Love,
Pallavi Hug

Edited by cute2stay - 20 March 2009 at 12:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devilsheir

devilsheir

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged

i would love long chapters Winkbut dat is only if your comfortable with it (whatever is convenient with you)Smile

my character is completely like that of deepali except that i can sing  and i can dance to and i am love cooking Big smile(lol) that was too much of self praise LOL
i'll just say it one more
i loved the ff (hoping for more neelam and aditya parts)Wink i really like sajan
rhea

PS - i am new

Edited by devilsheir - 20 March 2009 at 4:21am

ynaiita

ynaiita

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hi!!!!!!!!i loved ur update!!and i totally luv long updates and i mostly identify with Aditya and Neelam!!!!

ynaiita

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Firstly thnk u so much for the pm....Embarrassedwow the FF was luking promising n i must say  the update has lived upto my expectation.not only tht it has surpassed my expectations actually.....Clapi totally adore the style in which u r writing this FF it luks like u r a professional write....Clapsuch a lucid style.....no doubt its gonna b one of the best FFz ever.....Thumbs Up the chracters r very well etched n the way u hav presented them is absolutely brilliant....each n evry detail sooooo beautifully stated...i must say its a treat reading the FF even though wen i came to read this FF i was hoping to read more of MN n SG but u know i felt connected to each n evry character...Embarrassedso beautifully portrayed.....well like u asked which character i cud most connect to its gotta b deepali...EmbarrassedLOLcoz of the simple reason of the vivacity of her character....sumhow i feel her character has more shades to offr than it is explored rite now.i totally luvd rehan n samira.....i cud vry well imagine Shahid n Amrita .......Aditya's character n neelams charcter follow their show traits.u know simliar to gunji n samrat in many ways but again r vry differnet n unique in thier own waysSmilei really enjoyed reading the first chapter n i hope u will update soon .....but i can understand wid such long chapters in offering it must b vry tym consuming therefore i am in no hurry.....i am eager thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smilethnk u sooooooo much for sharing this wonderful story wid us Rabia....Smilethnxxxxx a lot luv RaeeHug

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
kk btw wen ur updating ?/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhanaSafar

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Hi Rabia!!!
I'm Pallavi. Ok seriously I love your first chapter yaar. Honestly it feels like it's going to be a great story! I loved how much depth you have in your characters. Each one is so unique from the other yet they are all connected which is so cool. I am so in love with your characters. I can't wait till you continue and we get to know more about them! What I love is that each character is so complex...they have so many aspects to them which is so real and relatable. So to answer your first question, I def. related the most with Samira. She had the indian touch in her as well and she was simply adorable and sweet. And I loved Reehan's character as well. Their chemistry was amazing. You know what they actually remind me of Nupur and Mayank in the show. I know Nupur is also in your story but she didn't seem like the Nupur in the show at all to me. You made her character totally your own...well except for the dancing part I guess. Nupur in the show is totally desi kudi and her convo's are totally indian so that aspect of her character was not shown in your story which is why I felt that Samira was more of a Nupur than Deepali. Gunjan's ufff Neelam's character was bang on as the show. And Reehan def. reminded me of Mayank too..and ya Shahid does suit that role I can totally picture him. And Samrat's character was also bang on yaar...uff sorry I did it again I mean Aditya ofcourse. I loved how you gave us a trailer into each character and I can't wait till we get to know them more!! I know you have already answered this but I really hope you bring Mayank into the story for Deepali as she doesn't have a hero yet and I just can't imagine a MJHT FF without Mayank, he is my favourite character from the show. So I really hope you bring him in as a central character. Also, one more thing I have to say is that I loved your first impressions you had about the characters towards other characters in the story. That was so realistic and relatable. It's true na? Our first impressions are very seldom correct. I think that's something that made your story very real and it's something I am sure everyone can relate to. All in all, a great start to a story that seems to have great potential. Can't wait to read on and please add me to your pm list! Sorry for my super long comment...but I had to say all these things to you. Continue soon.
Love,
Pallavi Hug

Thanks so much Pallavi for the appreciation and the detailed comments.  One of my primary goals with this story is to make sure that my characters don't get too one-dimensional...and if you already think they are complex, I guess I must be achieving that goal. Big smile 

I can understand why Samira and Rehaan seem like Nupur and Mayank in the first chapter, but trust me...as you get to know them better, that won't really be the case.  Samira's definitely more of a "desi kudi" than Deepali (as of now), but there are other characteristics of Deepali which make her similar to Nupur...Examples: she's artistic (I think I remember Nupur mentioning that she designs her own shalwar kameez outfits), she talks excessively, and she can be blunt at times.  Samira is friendly and sweet, but not quite as vivacious as Deepali, as you will see in future chapters.  Also, Samira is way too organized, punctual and meticulous to be a Nupur.  Likewise, Rehaan's similarity with Mayank only goes as far as their quietness.  As the next few chapters will reveal, Rehaan is quiet because he's more of a listener than a talker.  He's very good at understanding people and analyzing their personalities, but tends to be secretive about himself.  So ultimately, he enjoys being in social settings, but just doesn't do as much talking as others.  Mayank's case is very different.  He's quiet because he prefers to keep to himself and is too self-righteous to make too many friends.  His arrogance becomes his downfall at times.  I hope all that makes sense. 

A Mayank based character will definitely be in this story...don't worry about that.  I can't leave Deepali without a hero.  I think I'll introduce him in the second chapter, but he won't become significant for a while...First, I need to shock you guys a bit with some unexpected events and pairings. Wink 

Thanks again for the comments!  I really enjoyed reading them.  Will update as soon as I can.

Originally posted by devilsheir

i would love long chapters Winkbut dat is only if your comfortable with it (whatever is convenient with you)Smile

my character is completely like that of deepali except that i can sing  and i can dance to and i am love cooking Big smile(lol) that was too much of self praise LOL
i'll just say it one more
i loved the ff (hoping for more neelam and aditya parts)Wink i really like sajan
rhea

PS - i am new

Thanks for coming back to answer my questions Rhea. 

There will be a lot of Neelam and Aditya parts, but they'll be in the context of friendship for a LONG time (just like in the show).  Neelam is too shy to be open about her feelings, and so Aditya will assume that she just wants to be friends.  As a flirtatious and charming guy, he'll have a couple other entanglements (not so serious though) before he finally realizes that he and Neelam are destined for more than friendship.  I know some SaJan fans will hate me for these other relationships, but trust me...they'll be necessary.

Originally posted by ynaiita

hi!!!!!!!!i loved ur update!!and i totally luv long updates and i mostly identify with Aditya and Neelam!!!!

ynaiita

Thanks so much! Big smile

Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Firstly thnk u so much for the pm....Embarrassedwow the FF was luking promising n i must say  the update has lived upto my expectation.not only tht it has surpassed my expectations actually.....Clapi totally adore the style in which u r writing this FF it luks like u r a professional write....Clapsuch a lucid style.....no doubt its gonna b one of the best FFz ever.....Thumbs Up the chracters r very well etched n the way u hav presented them is absolutely brilliant....each n evry detail sooooo beautifully stated...i must say its a treat reading the FF even though wen i came to read this FF i was hoping to read more of MN n SG but u know i felt connected to each n evry character...Embarrassedso beautifully portrayed.....well like u asked which character i cud most connect to its gotta b deepali...EmbarrassedLOLcoz of the simple reason of the vivacity of her character....sumhow i feel her character has more shades to offr than it is explored rite now.i totally luvd rehan n samira.....i cud vry well imagine Shahid n Amrita .......Aditya's character n neelams charcter follow their show traits.u know simliar to gunji n samrat in many ways but again r vry differnet n unique in thier own waysSmilei really enjoyed reading the first chapter n i hope u will update soon .....but i can understand wid such long chapters in offering it must b vry tym consuming therefore i am in no hurry.....i am eager thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smilethnk u sooooooo much for sharing this wonderful story wid us Rabia....Smilethnxxxxx a lot luv RaeeHug

Awww, thank you Raee!  I really appreciate that long response.  I'm not sure about "one of the best FFz ever," but I really hope it keeps everyone's interests for its duration.  I'm so glad that you felt connected to all the characters...I was afraid that MJHT fans would want me to focus only on Aditya, Neelam and Deepali, which is something I really can't do. 

Deepali will be a very complex character, just like you predicted.  Although she seems very carefree, she also has a sensitive and selfless side which will eventually come out. 

Thanks again!  Will update ASAP.

Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

kk btw wen ur updating ?/

It might not be for another two weeks or so...I have an exam this Friday, and then I'm going out of town for spring break...will try my best to finish it the chapter as soon as I can.

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 May 2009 at 1:05pm

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
NOTE

Sorry for such a huge gap.  I had an exam and then went out of town for spring break.  I've started work on Chapter 2, but it will take me a few more days.  I plan to have it posted by Friday.  I will PM everyone on the list once the chapter is posted.  Thank you for your patience.

Miss.Dollz

Miss.Dollz

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Rabiaaaaa.
they are outstanding.
please do continue on.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top