Fan Fictions

   

I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 50

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Joined: 10 October 2007

Posts: 18539

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hey amazing jus read the whole story

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Joined: 29 November 2008

Posts: 4823

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged

GREAT PART!!

TOO GOOD!!
BUT SOMETIMES I FORGETS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS!!!
SORRY 4 THAT!!!
CONT SOON!!! TAKE UR TIME!!!
SEE YAA!!!

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Joined: 30 January 2008

Posts: 13464

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
wowowow tht was cooll part plzz contuied soon

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 21 June 2008

Posts: 15983

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Rabia!!

Ok so the part is superrrrrrrrrr long. But dat's fine with me as I like reading long updates. Hmmm so you're only gonna post once in 2 weeks =(. But it's ok....as this long of update def takes a long time to write  =)

Ok so coming to update. I have no words seriously. I've never read any FF like this before. It's truly awesome. You should seriously consider being a writer...or are u already? The flow of the story was simply superb. Loved how everything connected.

Ok so starting with Rehan...sounds like totally cute character and similar to Shahid Kapoor himself hehe. And so does Samira. Very cute and simple yet relatable characters. Loved their instant connection...Really looking forward to their story. Um next Adi...another lovable character. I think he's gonna be my fav character esp. because his tragic past and no family. And ofcourse Neelam is gonna fill his empty  life. Very simple and Gunjan-like character. Loved how Neelam already felt something diff with Adi around. And then Deepali, Zaid and Hina are all very sweet characters.
But most importantly love how the story isn't only about the love stories of a few couples but more about friendship of allllll the characters. Liked the interactions between the characters.

Here I tried to make a long detailed post =). Once the plot develops, I promise my posts are gonna be even longer. Hehe. So loving the story so far. Really looking forward to all of them meeting at the university.
And I don't really have any suggestion because I honestly think it was just perfect. There is seriously no need for improvment. Just keep writing like this.

- Binu =)


Edited by trouble_maker - 19 March 2009 at 5:00pm

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Joined: 06 August 2008

Posts: 5303

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Rabia = )

I saw the note in your creations gallery and so jumped across to the MJHT forum to check the FF out : ) : )

Okay , so I have a lot to say about it so gear up for a considerably lengthy comment ! LOLLOLLOL

I simply loved the intro chapter !!! What I loved most of all was the way you linked each one of the seven main characters to each other , with the story moving from one to the other : - ) You know , it was like you plotted the points and then drew lines joining the characters to each other and at the end you got the complete figure =) I mean , the way it started off with Rehaan and Samira and came back to them in the end , completing a full circle : - )

Secondly , I dont have any problem now in figuring out who's who ....while I was reading the chapter I opened Pg 1 for a reference and so now I remember who's who = ) , and anyways its just a matter of relating the face to the characters : )  and also , something I wanted to tell you : I totally trust your judgement and after all , you're the writer so I dont mind Arjun/Mayank not being one of the seven main characters = ) You're the writer and so obviously you know the best for your  story : )

And in answer to your second question , I like lengthy chapters !!! Because they're far more interesting to read and think over , and I know you're busy with your studies/gallery/DT duties and all , so I think lengthier chapters will be better , because they make the wait for the next update worth it : )

And about the characters....um , I identify with Hina more than the others = ) She's totally today's woman and is just the sort of person I'd like to be like = )

But if its a question of who I liked the best , then it'll be Samira I guess : ) She's too adorable and I loved her interactions with Rehaan/Aditya/her mom LOLLOLLOL And some of the most funny parts in the chapter are the parts where she's teased about her height LOLLOLLOL

Keep up the awesome work ! Hug

Shreya = )

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Joined: 09 December 2006

Posts: 5229

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika Khanna

yeeeeeee im d first to replay to such a long update.............
woww
dis was a really nice update
thanx for d pm....................SmileSmile
 
Thanks Anjalika for being the first to reply!  I'm so glad you liked it.
 
 
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

its a fabulous FF.......I love it as its got all my favs. I love mohit nd sanaya. I also love shahid , ranbir nd amrita and I like rati nd deepika......I love the names u kept it was a long prt though but I hp u make all prts this lenghty.........as its gud to read so much
 
Thank you Adya for the appreciation! Those are all my favorites too. Big smile
 
I probably will continue to make the parts lengthy, but maybe not quite as lengthy as this one.  Adding you to the PM list.
 
 
Originally posted by sajan_monaya

great yaar
well done
it was long but sweet
and thanx for the pm
 
Glad you liked it Payas!
 
 
Originally posted by devilsheir

it was better than good Star
man your ff is so real and superbly wriitenClapClap
pls continue soon (will be waiting eagerly for the next part)
thanks for adding me to the pm list
rhea
 
PS - i am new
 
Welcome to IF Rhea and thanks for the lovely comments.  Will try to continue as soon as I can.
 
 
Originally posted by drishti_sajan

fabulous update!!!!
loved it
thanks for the PM
continue soon
 
Thanks Drishti!!  Will do... Smile


Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 May 2009 at 1:10pm

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Joined: 09 December 2006

Posts: 5229

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemasharma36

awesome yaar!!!!!!!!!!! its really nice!! and thanks for the pm!!
luv
hema
 
Thanks Hema! Hug
 
 
Originally posted by Sunita182

Hey there , just wanted to point out something that i felt ...

Its a little hard for me to imagine the scenes as i keep getting confused on who's who ..  like i forgot who neelam was .. or depaali wass

so i was thinkingg may be for a few first senteces u could write
deepli (Nupur)  so tat we are reminded of who we aer acutally raeding about

Besides that , awesomee.
 I can see how much effort u've put on this and it will pay off.

Ur style of writing is great ..

Keep it up . :)
 
I really appreciate your honest advice.  I added the captions as you suggested, and I will keep them up for another few chapters at least.  Hope they will help.  Thank you so much for the sweet comments!  Hope to see your response here again.
 
 
Originally posted by Taniak

Awesome, very well written..  It shows the effort you've put in writing it..Big smile

I agree with Sunita. I too got a little confused at times,Embarrassed
 
 
Tania
 
Aww, thanks Tania!  Yea, I understand what you mean about the confusion.  I'll try to make things easier.
 
 
Originally posted by cute-kanwal

fab update just loved it.I must say  u r a great writer .when will u update next?
 
Thank you Kanwal!  I'm so glad you like it.  I can't say for sure when I'll update, but it'll probably be sometime after my March 27th exam.
 
 
Originally posted by styleislife13

reserved....
too long...bzy...will comment later...sorry
 
No problem dear!  Whenever you have time.  If you want to be a silent reader, I wouldn't mind that either.


Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 May 2009 at 1:11pm

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Joined: 09 December 2006

Posts: 5229

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

hey amazing jus read the whole story
 
Thanks so much Pragya! Big smile
 
 
Originally posted by _Monu_

GREAT PART!!

TOO GOOD!!
BUT SOMETIMES I FORGETS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS!!!
SORRY 4 THAT!!!
CONT SOON!!! TAKE UR TIME!!!
SEE YAA!!!
 
Aww, that's not your fault Monu!  I'll try to make it easier next time.  Thanks for the lovely comments.
 
 
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowowow tht was cooll part plzz contuied soon

Thank you Shafoo!  Will do for sure.

 
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Hey Rabia!!

Ok so the part is superrrrrrrrrr long. But dat's fine with me as I like reading long updates. Hmmm so you're only gonna post once in 2 weeks =(. But it's ok....as this long of update def takes a long time to write  =)

Ok so coming to update. I have no words seriously. I've never read any FF like this before. It's truly awesome. You should seriously consider being a writer...or are u already? The flow of the story was simply superb. Loved how everything connected.

Ok so starting with Rehan...sounds like totally cute character and similar to Shahid Kapoor himself hehe. And so does Samira. Very cute and simple yet relatable characters. Loved their instant connection...Really looking forward to their story. Um next Adi...another lovable character. I think he's gonna be my fav character esp. because his tragic past and no family. And ofcourse Neelam is gonna fill his empty  life. Very simple and Gunjan-like character. Loved how Neelam already felt something diff with Adi around. And then Deepali, Zaid and Hina are all very sweet characters.
But most importantly love how the story isn't only about the love stories of a few couples but more about friendship of allllll the characters. Liked the interactions between the characters.

Here I tried to make a long detailed post =). Once the plot develops, I promise my posts are gonna be even longer. Hehe. So loving the story so far. Really looking forward to all of them meeting at the university.
And I don't really have any suggestion because I honestly think it was just perfect. There is seriously no need for improvment. Just keep writing like this.

- Binu =)
 
Omg Binu!  Thank you SOOO much!  I've gotten some nice comments from others too, but I feel like the long responses from you and Shreya have really made all my efforts worth it.  I'm sure not everyone will keep up with my story through the end, but I have a feeling that you two will...and it really gives me the confidence to work hard at it.  I'm really sorry I can't update more frequently, but I'm a very busy medical student.  Academics always come first. Wink 
 
Aww, no, I'm not really a writer...just someone who spends a lot of time revising and using the thesaurus. LOL  But it's so sweet of you to say that you've never seen anything like my FF before. Embarrassed 
 
Rehaan and Samira are definitely my favorites from the story (and the ones that I came up with first)...but slowly I've come to love all the characters.  I feel like it's important for me to have a very good understanding of their personalities and appreciate them all for who they are to be able to really get them across to my readers.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do that.  Just to let you know, although some of them may seem like it right now, not one of the seven is a perfect character.  They'll all have flaws that will come out with time, but in the end, the positives will exceed the negatives.
 
Thanks again for the wonderful review!  I really appreciate it, and look forward to more. Hug
 
 
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Hi Rabia = )

I saw the note in your creations gallery and so jumped across to the MJHT forum to check the FF out : ) : )

Okay , so I have a lot to say about it so gear up for a considerably lengthy comment ! LOLLOLLOL

I simply loved the intro chapter !!! What I loved most of all was the way you linked each one of the seven main characters to each other , with the story moving from one to the other : - ) You know , it was like you plotted the points and then drew lines joining the characters to each other and at the end you got the complete figure =) I mean , the way it started off with Rehaan and Samira and came back to them in the end , completing a full circle : - )

Secondly , I dont have any problem now in figuring out who's who ....while I was reading the chapter I opened Pg 1 for a reference and so now I remember who's who = ) , and anyways its just a matter of relating the face to the characters : )  and also , something I wanted to tell you : I totally trust your judgement and after all , you're the writer so I dont mind Arjun/Mayank not being one of the seven main characters = ) You're the writer and so obviously you know the best for your  story : )

And in answer to your second question , I like lengthy chapters !!! Because they're far more interesting to read and think over , and I know you're busy with your studies/gallery/DT duties and all , so I think lengthier chapters will be better , because they make the wait for the next update worth it : )

And about the characters....um , I identify with Hina more than the others = ) She's totally today's woman and is just the sort of person I'd like to be like = )

But if its a question of who I liked the best , then it'll be Samira I guess : ) She's too adorable and I loved her interactions with Rehaan/Aditya/her mom LOLLOLLOL And some of the most funny parts in the chapter are the parts where she's teased about her height LOLLOLLOL

Keep up the awesome work ! Hug

Shreya = )
 
Shreya, like I said to Binu above, you two really made all my efforts worthwhile!  Thank you SOOO much for such a detailed response. Hug
 
Omg, you understood my intentions with the links between characters really well...I was just telling my brother today that my goal was for each person's story to come out of the previous one and for the chapter to come full circle by the end.  It's always great to have a reader understand your thoughts precisely. Big smile
 
Thank you for trusting me with the Mayank thing.  It's really important for him to be an outsider for the story to go the way I planned it. 
 
Yay, glad that you like lengthy chapters!  Will do my best to update as often as possible.  Even if I take a while, it'll only be because I spend a lot of time revising to make it the best I can.  So ultimately, I hope you'll be satisfied with each chapter.
 
Hina will end up being a very interesting character.  Her flaws will be a little more blatant than some of the other characters, which might cause some readers to dislike her.  But that's not my intention at all...She'll also go through the most development.  You'll see what I mean. 
 
Loved what you said about Samira...I definitely wanted to make her an adorable character.  I'm sure you can tell that she's kind of a "Type A" personality...but that only makes her cuter.  Her shortness and "smallness" will be a matter of discussion throughout the story, sometimes in a humorous context and othertimes in a more serious one.  I hope I'm not giving too much away...I'm just trying to incite some anticipation. Wink
 
Thanks again!  Will add you to the PM list so you'll know when I update. 


Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 May 2009 at 1:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||~*Bedroom*~|| ~ AR | New Thread OPENED!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

-Cherry- 1252 141148 10 January 2012 at 11:23am
By -BlueShadow-
Internet Connection [Mini AR FF] *Note page 37*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

lilangel_soumya 311 20404 09 October 2011 at 10:57pm
By adorableaisha
Strangers To Love (Chapter Five PG 46)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

xaviara 402 17910 07 July 2010 at 8:46am
By topsyturvy23
MY FIRST FF:KAB MILEY GAI HUM TUM??CHAPTER 1.PG.2

2 3 4

laviza97 27 3359 04 May 2010 at 4:12am
By SaJan-SaJan
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Veiledbeauty 31 13267 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm
By archielicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.