Fan Fictions

I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 50

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely part dear !!
Hmm......... Yusuf is already in luv...??
Loved the Adi-Vishal convo....But I hope Vishal doesnt set his eyes on Neelam...! Hehehe !!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll be there for you | MJHT | Chapter 12 Page 47 (Page 49)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess14

Goldie

princess14

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
great part!!!! thanks for the pm...yusuf and aisha's story was perfect...def convincing...hope to see more love blossoming!!!

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
NOTE: I don't know why my replies are being posted so strangely.  I reported this to Vijay a while back but nothing was done about it.

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Loved it very much loved the new characters cont. soon

Thank you so much!  Will do.

Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was niceeeeeeeee

Thanks Shafoo!

Originally posted by Monika__29

1. I just introduced a several new characters.  Are you able to keep track of everyone or am I going overboard?
Ii was able to keep track; you introduced them as such that I felt I had already met them:) They were introduces very subtly that it as easy to know who was who and not get confused.

2. What do you think of the new characters?
I like Vishal's character! The adventurous type are always interesting.

3. I'm sure Yusuf and Aisha's part must have seem rushed, but were his feelings convincing?  I thought it might be interesting to have one "love at first sight" tale...but I hope it handled it well. Confused

4. Overall opinions on the chapter?

Will edit my comment later as I don't have much time now to elaborate. Sorry:(

Thanks for reading, Mallika!  Glad you liked Vishal. Smile

Originally posted by hazel94

hey awesome part
i love the samaira and rehaan but ryt at the beginnning too cute
nd the yusuf nd aisha parts r reallly good
interesting character vishal cant w8 to read wat happens next

Hi Hazel!  Thanks so much for the appreciation.  I loved writing the Samira-Rehaan part too. 

Originally posted by nitu07

OMGsh..

replying to u after SUCH A LONG TIME!!
godd.. can't believe I missed soo much
this story is just too good!!
and yusuf Ayesha part = just mindblowing..
Love their story... hehe srry being a lil biased hereEmbarrassed
Looks like Samaira ko kuch kuch hone laga hai.. hehe.. Wink
But idk abt Vishal... I mean I don't dislike him or annything.. its gonna be interesting to know how his story unfolds...
and yesss.. I am able to keep track of all the characters.. it just doesn't feel as if they've been introduced just now..

Yay!  Nitu is back. Big smile  Thank you so much for the wonderful comments.  I'm so glad you liked the Yusuf-Aisha part.  About Vishal...well, I think most people will dislike him for a while, and then like him again.  You'll see what I mean.  Thanks so much!

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 09 April 2010 at 4:31pm

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hiii awesome part
loved yusuf-aisha story..
alsorehaan samaira scene was great
continue when u can
see yaaaa

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sajan

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update

Thanks so much Sana!  There will be more Adi-Neelam soon...I promise!

Originally posted by sana_sajan

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update

Thanks so much Sana!  There will be more Adi-Neelam soon...I promise!

Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Hello Ji. =]  Hey Rinki!  I guess it's time for me to formally welcome you to my fan fic.  So glad to have you here and I absolutely love your comments.
Awww. Sami sees half-nangu Rehu. ROFL I bet she loved the view, i know i wud. *SIIIGH* LOL But jokes apart, i liked that part, it was right at the beginning and it made all my sleepyness go "whoosh" and fly away. *grins* And I loved how Hina teased Sami, i can see the tender bhabhi-nanad look right there. =]  Lol, you are so funny.  I was thinking of describing Rehaan's upper body in a little more detail, but then I decided to leave that for some other time. Wink
VISHAL! I love Amit. Embarrassed He's awesome. <3 && him as the older hawt cousin of Adi is perfect. Lol. && Vishu is such an athletic dude, i wud like faint at just hearing those things he's listing they do later on. LOL && the food part was cute, *siigh* poor Adii. :( Im sure Vishu there will make him happier. <3  I LOVE Amit too!  Such a hot guy. Embarrassed  Will try to keep Vishal interesting.
Junaid bhai as the cook. Hawt. LOL Idk why, but guys cooking gets to me. Day Dreaming Ahem. && the whole Hina-Papa-Yusi part was nice, i can see how her family dynamics work. *nods* and its totally legit how her dad worries so much after her near death experience but her side is equally valid. She needs to be independent completely, without her family flipping out so much, it stresses a person out. Hopefully they find a compromise later on, maybe Zee can become the official bodyguard. Cool That'd be cute. LOL  Guys cooking in the best!  My fiance and I cook together and it's so much fun. Smile  Yea, I guess in Hina's situation, no one is really right or wrong.  Maybe it's about time she discusses this openly with her father.
I really really hope there is no love triangle between Adi-Nee-Vishu. ROFL That will make it so awkward for poor Adi. Evil Smile Muahaha. Ahem. =]  Uh oh...you kinda guessed it. LOL  Well, actually it won't be a love triangle per se, but things will get complicated.  You'll see what I mean. 
Aww, Aishuu meets Yusi! <3 i love how they hit it off. So cute. :p  Yay, you liked it!

Questions-
1]. Yes, i am able to keep track. If i forget, ill look back at the index. LOL
2]. I love them. Vishuuuuu. BlushingBlushingBlushing
3]. I liked that part, it was really cute. I love "Love at first sight" now, let's see Aishu's side. LOL
4]. Comment above shows that no? :p I loved it. =] Truly.

Thank you so much dear!  Really appreciate your comments.

Cant wait for the next part. Thanks tons for the PM, this totally brought my mood up to a happy level and made my day much better. Thanks a lot Rabia Di. =]

Awww, you are so sweet...will continue as soon as I get a chance.  Currently, I'm a little stressed about my impending USMLE Step 1 Exam (read, "the exam that will decide Rabia's future"). Confused
-Rinki

Originally posted by Anhdara13

okay, love the new characters! seriously, I think I may fall in love with Vishal if he stays this awesome. LOL He's like, an older, seemingly more rugged version of Aditya, and Aditya has Neelam (soon, anyways) and so far Vishal is alone. Can I keep him until you introduce someone for him? WinkLOL  Aww, I'm so glad you like everyone Radz!  About Vishal...well, you can keep him for now, but things are about to get complicated soon. Wink

the whole thing was written so well. Cannot wait for the other half.  Thanks so much!  Will continue ASAP.

Sorry for the crap comment, just, too tired atm. next part will have a better one, pakka! 
No worries hun.  But I am looking forward the next one. Big smile

Originally posted by nimrah

Questions:
1. I just introduced several new characters. Are you able to keep track of everyone or am I going overboard?

Absolutely not! You've introduced all characters in the best way possible and I for one can keep track of everyone! I just love Vishal, Junaid, Aisa, Yousuf, Isra.. everyone!

Good to know!  I'm so glad it's not confusing.

2. What do you think of the new characters?

[COLOR=blue]Like I said I already love them.. specially Yousuf is just so caring and totally makes me think of Rajeev Khandelwal! LOL Ayesha is also this jovial, sweet girl and you just can't help but like her.. LOL Vishal on other hand is another version of Adi.. and I love him.. Is there a new entry for him as well?? Wink

Yay!  I'm glad you like them all...Hmm, new entry for Vishal?  Can't say yet.  You'll see what I have planned for him in the next chapter.

3. I'm sure Yusuf and Aisha's part must have seem rushed, but were his feelings convincing? I thought it might be interesting to have one "love at first sight" tale...but I hope it handled it well. Confused

I think you explained Yusuf's feelings well.. and yes, its nice to have someone falling in love at first sight.. makes everybody have a different story na.. It was sweet.. and the line he used that I would have remembered her face was sooo sweet.. and I love how he kept staring at her mesmerized! It was very vrey sweet.. To answer you question, it was VERY well handled! Big smile  Even though I tend to think the concept is a little unbelievable in real life, I still enjoy "love at first sight" stories.  Glad it didn't come off as too fairytale-like.

4. Overall opinions on the chapter?

Overall opinion is gonna be short coz I have to rush back to my books.. Came to read the chapter.. LOL Anyway, it was a very sweet part.. nice to see Hina-Samira bonding and Samira seeing Rehaan shirtless was cute and her embarrassment was even more adorable! LOL I liked Adi and Vishal's bonding as well.. Overall, another nice chapter by you Rabia Di! A job well done! Looking forward to the next chapter! Big smile  Oh. were you having exams?  I hope they went well.  Thanks for the wonderful comments!

Originally posted by sheel_dmgdiva

it was a wonderful part .
reserved ..wil be back with a detailed comment Embarrassed

Thanks so much!  Looking forward to your comments.

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 23 April 2010 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah~Rinki~Anhdara13

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Rabiaa diii Hug Youu haftaa pm mee!! juuss look at this ff!! its soooo muchh fun! and something which actually looks like it could happen... awwww ndd m gonnaa drp in a lawng comment next time for sure.. my heads juus hurting like hell at the moment.

Love
sindhya

amy00487

Goldie

amy00487

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
good

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Your FF was recommended to me by Cindy!
And I simply loveeed it!
You write really well and I love the way you are forming all the relationships! Good job :)

I will be back tomorrow night to read the rest of it, and do update! I have seen that you haven't updated in a really long while!

--Nidheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top