Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
NOTE

I have read all your comments and will reply individually to them soon.  But first I wanted to let you know that due to Sunita182's request, I have posted all the actor's names in parentheses when they first make an appearance.  I hope that will make things a little less confusing.  Also, I have added two questions at the end of the chapter.  Please do answer them...They will help me improve the story.
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
hey amazing jus read the whole story
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

GREAT PART!!

TOO GOOD!!
BUT SOMETIMES I FORGETS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS!!!
SORRY 4 THAT!!!
CONT SOON!!! TAKE UR TIME!!!
SEE YAA!!!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowowow tht was cooll part plzz contuied soon
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Rabia!!

Ok so the part is superrrrrrrrrr long. But dat's fine with me as I like reading long updates. Hmmm so you're only gonna post once in 2 weeks =(. But it's ok....as this long of update def takes a long time to write  =)

Ok so coming to update. I have no words seriously. I've never read any FF like this before. It's truly awesome. You should seriously consider being a writer...or are u already? The flow of the story was simply superb. Loved how everything connected.

Ok so starting with Rehan...sounds like totally cute character and similar to Shahid Kapoor himself hehe. And so does Samira. Very cute and simple yet relatable characters. Loved their instant connection...Really looking forward to their story. Um next Adi...another lovable character. I think he's gonna be my fav character esp. because his tragic past and no family. And ofcourse Neelam is gonna fill his empty  life. Very simple and Gunjan-like character. Loved how Neelam already felt something diff with Adi around. And then Deepali, Zaid and Hina are all very sweet characters.
But most importantly love how the story isn't only about the love stories of a few couples but more about friendship of allllll the characters. Liked the interactions between the characters.

Here I tried to make a long detailed post =). Once the plot develops, I promise my posts are gonna be even longer. Hehe. So loving the story so far. Really looking forward to all of them meeting at the university.
And I don't really have any suggestion because I honestly think it was just perfect. There is seriously no need for improvment. Just keep writing like this.

- Binu =)
Edited by trouble_maker - 15 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rabia = )

I saw the note in your creations gallery and so jumped across to the MJHT forum to check the FF out : ) : )

Okay , so I have a lot to say about it so gear up for a considerably lengthy comment ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I simply loved the intro chapter !!! What I loved most of all was the way you linked each one of the seven main characters to each other , with the story moving from one to the other : - ) You know , it was like you plotted the points and then drew lines joining the characters to each other and at the end you got the complete figure =) I mean , the way it started off with Rehaan and Samira and came back to them in the end , completing a full circle : - )

Secondly , I dont have any problem now in figuring out who's who ....while I was reading the chapter I opened Pg 1 for a reference and so now I remember who's who = ) , and anyways its just a matter of relating the face to the characters : )  and also , something I wanted to tell you : I totally trust your judgement and after all , you're the writer so I dont mind Arjun/Mayank not being one of the seven main characters = ) You're the writer and so obviously you know the best for your  story : )

And in answer to your second question , I like lengthy chapters !!! Because they're far more interesting to read and think over , and I know you're busy with your studies/gallery/DT duties and all , so I think lengthier chapters will be better , because they make the wait for the next update worth it : )

And about the characters....um , I identify with Hina more than the others = ) She's totally today's woman and is just the sort of person I'd like to be like = )

But if its a question of who I liked the best , then it'll be Samira I guess : ) She's too adorable and I loved her interactions with Rehaan/Aditya/her mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And some of the most funny parts in the chapter are the parts where she's teased about her height πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep up the awesome work ! πŸ€—

Shreya = )
SuhanaSafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika Khanna

yeeeeeee im d first to replay to such a long update.............
woww
dis was a really nice update
thanx for d pm....................😊😊

Thanks Anjalika for being the first to reply!  I'm so glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

its a fabulous FF.......I love it as its got all my favs. I love mohit nd sanaya. I also love shahid , ranbir nd amrita and I like rati nd deepika......I love the names u kept it was a long prt though but I hp u make all prts this lenghty.........as its gud to read so much

Thank you Adya for the appreciation! Those are all my favorites too. πŸ˜ƒ

I probably will continue to make the parts lengthy, but maybe not quite as lengthy as this one.  Adding you to the PM list.

well done
it was long but sweet
and thanx for the pm

Glad you liked it Payas!

Originally posted by: devilsheir

it was better than good ⭐️

man your ff is so real and superbly wriitenπŸ‘πŸ‘
pls continue soon (will be waiting eagerly for the next part)
thanks for adding me to the pm list
rhea

PS - i am new

Welcome to IF Rhea and thanks for the lovely comments.  Will try to continue as soon as I can.

loved it
thanks for the PM
continue soon

Thanks Drishti!!  Will do... 😊
Edited by SuhanaSafar - 15 years ago
SuhanaSafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemasharma36

awesome yaar!!!!!!!!!!! its really nice!! and thanks for the pm!!

luv
hema

Thanks Hema! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sunita182

Hey there , just wanted to point out something that i felt ...

Its a little hard for me to imagine the scenes as i keep getting confused on who's who ..  like i forgot who neelam was .. or depaali wass

so i was thinkingg may be for a few first senteces u could write
deepli (Nupur)  so tat we are reminded of who we aer acutally raeding about

Besides that , awesomee.
 I can see how much effort u've put on this and it will pay off.

Ur style of writing is great ..

Keep it up . :)

I really appreciate your honest advice.  I added the captions as you suggested, and I will keep them up for another few chapters at least.  Hope they will help.  Thank you so much for the sweet comments!  Hope to see your response here again.

Awesome, very well written..  It shows the effort you've put in writing it..πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with Sunita. I too got a little confused at times,😳

Tania

Aww, thanks Tania!  Yea, I understand what you mean about the confusion.  I'll try to make things easier.

Originally posted by: cute-kanwal

fab update just loved it.I must say  u r a great writer .when will u update next?

Thank you Kanwal!  I'm so glad you like it.  I can't say for sure when I'll update, but it'll probably be sometime after my March 27th exam.

too long...bzy...will comment later...sorry

No problem dear!  Whenever you have time.  If you want to be a silent reader, I wouldn't mind that either.
SuhanaSafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

hey amazing jus read the whole story

Thanks so much Pragya! πŸ˜ƒ

GREAT PART!!

TOO GOOD!!
BUT SOMETIMES I FORGETS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS!!!
SORRY 4 THAT!!!
CONT SOON!!! TAKE UR TIME!!!
SEE YAA!!!

Aww, that's not your fault Monu!  I'll try to make it easier next time.  Thanks for the lovely comments.

Originally posted by: Shafoo

wowowow tht was cooll part plzz contuied soon

Thank you Shafoo!  Will do for sure.

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Hey Rabia!!

Ok so the part is superrrrrrrrrr long. But dat's fine with me as I like reading long updates. Hmmm so you're only gonna post once in 2 weeks =(. But it's ok....as this long of update def takes a long time to write  =)

Ok so coming to update. I have no words seriously. I've never read any FF like this before. It's truly awesome. You should seriously consider being a writer...or are u already? The flow of the story was simply superb. Loved how everything connected.

Ok so starting with Rehan...sounds like totally cute character and similar to Shahid Kapoor himself hehe. And so does Samira. Very cute and simple yet relatable characters. Loved their instant connection...Really looking forward to their story. Um next Adi...another lovable character. I think he's gonna be my fav character esp. because his tragic past and no family. And ofcourse Neelam is gonna fill his empty  life. Very simple and Gunjan-like character. Loved how Neelam already felt something diff with Adi around. And then Deepali, Zaid and Hina are all very sweet characters.
But most importantly love how the story isn't only about the love stories of a few couples but more about friendship of allllll the characters. Liked the interactions between the characters.

Here I tried to make a long detailed post =). Once the plot develops, I promise my posts are gonna be even longer. Hehe. So loving the story so far. Really looking forward to all of them meeting at the university.
And I don't really have any suggestion because I honestly think it was just perfect. There is seriously no need for improvment. Just keep writing like this.

- Binu =)

Omg Binu!  Thank you SOOO much!  I've gotten some nice comments from others too, but I feel like the long responses from you and Shreya have really made all my efforts worth it.  I'm sure not everyone will keep up with my story through the end, but I have a feeling that you two will...and it really gives me the confidence to work hard at it.  I'm really sorry I can't update more frequently, but I'm a very busy medical student.  Academics always come first. πŸ˜‰ 

Aww, no, I'm not really a writer...just someone who spends a lot of time revising and using the thesaurus. πŸ˜†  But it's so sweet of you to say that you've never seen anything like my FF before. πŸ˜³ 

Rehaan and Samira are definitely my favorites from the story (and the ones that I came up with first)...but slowly I've come to love all the characters.  I feel like it's important for me to have a very good understanding of their personalities and appreciate them all for who they are to be able to really get them across to my readers.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do that.  Just to let you know, although some of them may seem like it right now, not one of the seven is a perfect character.  They'll all have flaws that will come out with time, but in the end, the positives will exceed the negatives.

Thanks again for the wonderful review!  I really appreciate it, and look forward to more. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Hi Rabia = )

I saw the note in your creations gallery and so jumped across to the MJHT forum to check the FF out : ) : )

Okay , so I have a lot to say about it so gear up for a considerably lengthy comment ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I simply loved the intro chapter !!! What I loved most of all was the way you linked each one of the seven main characters to each other , with the story moving from one to the other : - ) You know , it was like you plotted the points and then drew lines joining the characters to each other and at the end you got the complete figure =) I mean , the way it started off with Rehaan and Samira and came back to them in the end , completing a full circle : - )

Secondly , I dont have any problem now in figuring out who's who ....while I was reading the chapter I opened Pg 1 for a reference and so now I remember who's who = ) , and anyways its just a matter of relating the face to the characters : )  and also , something I wanted to tell you : I totally trust your judgement and after all , you're the writer so I dont mind Arjun/Mayank not being one of the seven main characters = ) You're the writer and so obviously you know the best for your  story : )

And in answer to your second question , I like lengthy chapters !!! Because they're far more interesting to read and think over , and I know you're busy with your studies/gallery/DT duties and all , so I think lengthier chapters will be better , because they make the wait for the next update worth it : )

And about the characters....um , I identify with Hina more than the others = ) She's totally today's woman and is just the sort of person I'd like to be like = )

But if its a question of who I liked the best , then it'll be Samira I guess : ) She's too adorable and I loved her interactions with Rehaan/Aditya/her mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And some of the most funny parts in the chapter are the parts where she's teased about her height πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep up the awesome work ! πŸ€—

Shreya = )

Shreya, like I said to Binu above, you two really made all my efforts worthwhile!  Thank you SOOO much for such a detailed response. πŸ€—

Omg, you understood my intentions with the links between characters really well...I was just telling my brother today that my goal was for each person's story to come out of the previous one and for the chapter to come full circle by the end.  It's always great to have a reader understand your thoughts precisely. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for trusting me with the Mayank thing.  It's really important for him to be an outsider for the story to go the way I planned it. 

Yay, glad that you like lengthy chapters!  Will do my best to update as often as possible.  Even if I take a while, it'll only be because I spend a lot of time revising to make it the best I can.  So ultimately, I hope you'll be satisfied with each chapter.

Hina will end up being a very interesting character.  Her flaws will be a little more blatant than some of the other characters, which might cause some readers to dislike her.  But that's not my intention at all...She'll also go through the most development.  You'll see what I mean. 

Loved what you said about Samira...I definitely wanted to make her an adorable character.  I'm sure you can tell that she's kind of a "Type A" personality...but that only makes her cuter.  Her shortness and "smallness" will be a matter of discussion throughout the story, sometimes in a humorous context and othertimes in a more serious one.  I hope I'm not giving too much away...I'm just trying to incite some anticipation. πŸ˜‰

Thanks again!  Will add you to the PM list so you'll know when I update. 
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Rabia!!!
I'm Pallavi. Ok seriously I love your first chapter yaar. Honestly it feels like it's going to be a great story! I loved how much depth you have in your characters. Each one is so unique from the other yet they are all connected which is so cool. I am so in love with your characters. I can't wait till you continue and we get to know more about them! What I love is that each character is so complex...they have so many aspects to them which is so real and relatable. So to answer your first question, I def. related the most with Samira. She had the indian touch in her as well and she was simply adorable and sweet. And I loved Reehan's character as well. Their chemistry was amazing. You know what they actually remind me of Nupur and Mayank in the show. I know Nupur is also in your story but she didn't seem like the Nupur in the show at all to me. You made her character totally your own...well except for the dancing part I guess. Nupur in the show is totally desi kudi and her convo's are totally indian so that aspect of her character was not shown in your story which is why I felt that Samira was more of a Nupur than Deepali. Gunjan's ufff Neelam's character was bang on as the show. And Reehan def. reminded me of Mayank too..and ya Shahid does suit that role I can totally picture him. And Samrat's character was also bang on yaar...uff sorry I did it again I mean Aditya ofcourse. I loved how you gave us a trailer into each character and I can't wait till we get to know them more!! I know you have already answered this but I really hope you bring Mayank into the story for Deepali as she doesn't have a hero yet and I just can't imagine a MJHT FF without Mayank, he is my favourite character from the show. So I really hope you bring him in as a central character. Also, one more thing I have to say is that I loved your first impressions you had about the characters towards other characters in the story. That was so realistic and relatable. It's true na? Our first impressions are very seldom correct. I think that's something that made your story very real and it's something I am sure everyone can relate to. All in all, a great start to a story that seems to have great potential. Can't wait to read on and please add me to your pm list! Sorry for my super long comment...but I had to say all these things to you. Continue soon.
Love,
Pallavi πŸ€—
Edited by cute2stay - 15 years ago