India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

I'M confused ppl

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I am so confused what the heck is going on this show , i used to watch it in the begginning when it started and then because of the time changes i couldnt watch it and now when i saw it arjun was evil again (i saw the part where kajal and arjun get married and then start to fall in love) and samay is evil

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
wait! what?
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged

dont get confused just let ektaa get confused! he he he lol.

just wait and watch!!!!

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ya let ekta get confuseed of where da show iz rite now after she knows dat sumone knows da plan.
nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tani91

I am so confused what the heck is going on this show , i used to watch it in the begginning when it started and then because of the time changes i couldnt watch it and now when i saw it arjun was evil again (i saw the part where kajal and arjun get married and then start to fall in love) and samay is evil

TOO MUCH has happened since then (LOL). Let me give you a quickie!

- Kajal and Arjun were in love and happy with their marriage.

-Kushan was EVIL and vowed to get back at both of them, after he told Kajal he loved her and than Arjun was not right for her, she slapped him.

-Kritika and her mother became good. (Never really explained how and why!)

-There was a party and at Kritika's house for her birthday and everone was invited. Arjun said he would be late because he had to go to a meeting.

-Arjun came to the party and started dancing with Kajal and suddenly fell to the ground as his stab wound on the stomach was showed.

-As everyone was kneeling at the floor next to Arjun, Kritika looked next to the door and saw Kushan running put with a bloddy hand, and tried to stop him but he ran away. Arjun dies.

-The cops start looking for Kushan as he is the number 1 suspect, but he seems to have dissappeared.

-Kajal, trying to get on with her life tries to put Arjun out of her mind, but starts seeing him everywhere. Everybody else thinks she is losing her mind and the doctor says that she needs to get away from Arjun's memory in order to protect her unborn child.

-Everyone thinks that Samay should marry Kajal. Kritika talks to Kajal and says to her that her baby will die if she doesn't forget about Arjun because she is becoming stressed like that. So Kajal agrees.

-At the wedding, Arjun shows up saying he is alive. Before anybody knows how to react, Samay automiatically says you are not him so get lost. But the cops are with him and they say that until it is proven that he is not Arjun, Samay cannot marry Kajal.

-Nobody believes it is Arjun, including Kajal, so they decide to go to court.

-In court, Arjun keeps proving that it is him cause he knows all the information about Arjun.

-Some girl, Malhaar walks into court saying that is not Arjun, it is her husband Saahil who had dissappeared. But when she throws a ball at him, Arjun catches it with her right hand and she says Saahil was left handed so it is Arjun.

-Everyone still thinks it is not Arjun, and Arjun says to court can I speak in private with Kajal, the judge says yes. After he speaks with Kajal, since we cannot hear the conversation, we don't know what he tells her but she comes out saying it is my Arjun, so court declares him as Arjun.

-His parents, Kritika, Kajal believe it is Arjun, but Samay still thinks it is not Arjun and tells everyone but nobody believes him.

-DNA reports say it is Arjun. So Samay goes to Arjuns room to apoligize to Arjun, but he hears Arjun speaking on the phone with someone saying how can everyone think he is Arjun when he is Saahil.

-Samay hears this but Saahil (Arjun) tells him nobody is believing you so ha ha ha.

-Samay decides to fight Saahil(Arjun) his way, and in front of everyone acts like he has excepted Arjun as his brother when is reality he tells Saahil(Arjun) that he will find some way to kick him out of the house.

-Saahil tells Samay in private, he will use Kajal because she thinks he is Arjun, but Samay reminds Kajal that she can't have any physical relationship with anyone until the child is born because she had made some kind of religious wish or something for the child's safety.

-A pundit comes to their house and tells the family that Samay will get bad luck in the future and to avoid it, he needs to marry Kritika again

-Then they show Kritika outside paying the pundit to lie.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top