Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

// Srk and Bebo Chat Club // (Page 5)

~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30374

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Originally posted by thambu

@ bebo....  wow !!!! what a complement yaar ....Big smile but don't tickle me bebo or else I would start laughing continuously like this ROFL
now i will tickle yu.. bc i love to see yu being laugh ROFL


lol.....LOL no more buddy  bebooooooooo ..hahahaaa

ROFL ROFL ROFL hahaahaa ROFL ROFL ROFL  


lol hahah
*trickle* *trickle* *trickle**trickle**trickle**trickle* 
 
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 113703

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Originally posted by thambu



no bebo not yet.... no time yaar.... thought of seeing it with you ...lol
but you seen it without informing me ..lol
ohh i see.. yeah i didnt informing yu.. sorry. LOLEmbarrassed


it's alright no problem bebo .....  let's see another new film with each other  hand in hand in a back row corner seat WinkLOL lol....
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30374

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyKaShFan


LOLLOLLOLno but wat choice do i haveLOL
ohh LOL LOL i dont know.. Embarrassed 
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30374

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu



it's alright no problem bebo .....  let's see another new film with each other  hand in hand in a back row corner seat WinkLOL lol....
okayy lol LOL
what yu want to watch another new film ?
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 113703

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Originally posted by thambu

@ bebo....  wow !!!! what a complement yaar ....Big smile but don't tickle me bebo or else I would start laughing continuously like this ROFL
now i will tickle yu.. bc i love to see yu being laugh ROFL


lol.....LOL no more buddy  bebooooooooo ..hahahaaa

ROFL ROFL ROFL hahaahaa ROFL ROFL ROFL  


lol hahah
*trickle* *trickle* *trickle**trickle**trickle**trickle* 
 

ROFL ROFL  ROFL bebooooooo pleaseeeeee yaaa no more ......

okie bye yaar...... time up see you soon....  I will reply to your other posts offline when I have time
bye!!! goodnight sweet dreamsss




AnonymousUser IF-Sizzlerz
AnonymousUser
AnonymousUser

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 10033

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
kk bye guysSmile
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30374

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu


ROFL ROFL  ROFL bebooooooo pleaseeeeee yaaa no more ......

okie bye yaar...... time up see you soon....  I will reply to your other posts offline when I have time
bye!!! goodnight sweet dreamsss

lol okayy i will stopp.. LOLLOLLOL
okayy byee
take care
 
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30374

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
heyyy ash =D

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
// Srk and Bebo Chat Club # 2 //

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: ~*Mehwish*~   Replies: 267   Views: 10246

~*Mehwish*~ 267 10246 16 April 2012 at 3:31pm by thambu
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: 268143   Replies: 638   Views: 25917

268143 638 25917 02 December 2011 at 11:52pm by rajsingh420
Dutch Chat Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 1239   Views: 28338

spoiledbrat 1239 28338 22 October 2010 at 10:57am by Beebigirl
~**~ WeLcOmE 2 mY aDvIcE cLuB~**~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: missinguonly   Replies: 701   Views: 15430

missinguonly 701 15430 12 September 2010 at 8:13am by missinguonly
|Mad Film Club 198| Members Only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: tomnjerry2   Replies: 1196   Views: 25944

tomnjerry2 1196 25944 08 September 2010 at 12:15am by perfectlyflawed

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index