Suggestions / Comments

Forums not monitored

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fckif

fckif

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I was wondering how come some forums are not monitored at all for example on star plus Hamari Devrani, and Aaap ki Kacheri I just looked at those two and they do not seem at all monitored at all what so ever, Hamari Devrani is filled with spam! I know one can't stop spam but if the forum was monitored the spam can be reduced. So how come those forums are not monitored, are there not that many people to be able to assign? or those forums are not as popular so no one cares to have them monitored?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forums not monitored" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i m myself confused abt this 

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

When forums start up, they don't have a development team. And sometimes, there are no active members there to promote, and no members apply either. Such forums aren't monitored except by the CMs and sometimes they get neglected because people don't really visit them too much. We do try to cover all the sections though.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top