Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Cutydevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Cutydevil

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
hello..guys...thy shw scenes frm mondayz precap...all r sitting n the girl(dont knw her name) cum n said 2 vish...kise sig.. ka call aya hai apke lia....n thn thy shw akshi she holds her mom hand n was really nervous...

backgroud voice'jis zawaab ka tha intezaar kia woh aa gaya hai'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82fckifbookbrain007Payal25AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo...15 mar..." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fckif

fckif

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Can't wait to watch the show now!

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Unhappy now what?

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
thank you!
I wonder whats going to happen..

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
thanx for the promo info...
well this nervousness is trend of maheswari family....
for what i guess its not the decision yet its just a invitation for some prayers....because there is still so much to show....and still we have to see how naitik-akshara interact after the fight...so i guess its just a invitation for prayers....and with the speed of this show there is roka...engagement...mehndi-haldi...sangeet then marriage to go it will take a long time yaar since this show is slow and steady....maybe 1 month till then we have to see naitik-akshara interacts outside when bumped into each other since akshara-varsha have started going to college....

i hate slow stuff but for now i want the marriage to go slow because after the fight i feel both NaKsh have to understand each other better before they go into the bond of marriage because naitik is very kiddish and akshara needs to know him completely about his attitute since she is the matured one....yes the show is about love after marriage but then before they are married they can become friends to understand each other well....and this is very important especially for akshara to know more about her would-be-husband naitik singhania who is very sweet and simple but he has a ego in him which akshara have to take it out from him and throw it away....

Edited by Mages - 14 March 2009 at 7:45pm

NaKshFAN

NaKshFAN

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar   Smile

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
i saw promo of natik n akshara fight wala...that was one i saw.

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mireen19

hello..guys...thy shw scenes frm mondayz precap...all r sitting n the girl(dont knw her name) cum n said 2 vish...kise sig.. ka call aya hai apke lia....n thn thy shw akshi she holds her mom hand n was really nervous...

backgroud voice'jis zawaab ka tha intezaar kia woh aa gaya hai'

this is one i saw..i have upload here on youtube

Post Reply New Post

Go to top