Fan Fictions

AR FF: ~*Woh Lamhe*~ note pg150* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

freezinme

IF-Rockerz

freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

It is a beautiful morning, Ridzi still on the bed.
Padma enters her room

Padma : arey bacha.. abhi tak so raha hai..ridhu uth ja beta dekh subah ho gayi hai

She opens the pink curtains of her room, the soft sunshine strike ridzi's face. Ridzi puts her white Christmas teddy on her face avoiding the sunlight so that she can get pleasure of having little further moments of sleep.

Padma: ridhu beta utho.. aaj tumhara last exam hai aur abhi 7 baj rahe hai

Ridzi open her green eyes to the realism and sits down on her bed keeping her teddy on the side making a cute puppy face. Padma gives her a big good morning hug. Hug

Ridzi: (in sleepy voice) ma.. mujhe thodi der aur sone do naa..
Padma: nahi beta utho aur taiyaar ho jao fir aaj mandir bhi jaana hai
Ridzi: mandir.. arey haan.. mujhe yaad hai aaj Monday hai aur hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi aap mujhe mandir le kar jaoge taki mujhe acha, sundar aur tikau pati mile LOLLOL

And gives the notorious laugh

Padma: dhat.. ridhu aisa nahi bolte. Acha chal ab uth aur taiyaar ho mujhe abhi hospital jaana hai fir tere exam ke baad main tujhe mandir mein hi milungi theek hai
Ridzi: Par ma aapko aisa kyun lagta hai ke aaj ke din mandir jaane se aur fast rakhne se mujhe acha pati mil jayega?
Padma: beta yeh toh bas vishwas hota hai.. mujhe poora yakeen hai tujhe bhi supportive aur pyar karne wala pati milega jaise mujhe mile tumhare papa Day Dreaming
Ridzi: (teasingly) so sweet ma.. magar mujhe toh shaadi hi nahi karni..mujhe aapko, papa ko chod kar kahin nahi jana
Padma: acha theek hai mat jaana.. par abhi taiyaar ho ja..exam dena hai ya woh bhi nahi dena
Ridzi: kya ma aap bhi.. Tongue

And gives a quick kiss on padma's cheek…

=====

Armaan is doing his jogging on the beach side; the cool breezes striking on his face give him some relaxation from his full of tension life. After an hour of jog, he took a break seeing the see waves coming and going. It was his favourite sight. Just then when he turns around to resume his jog, suddenly he clashes with a girl and she falls in his arms, he hold her tightly preventing her from falling. He tries to see her face but it was all covered with her hair strands, he slowly brings his finger on her face to remove those hair strands but then he hears some strange voice "Aisa karne ki sochna bhi mat". Armaan feels dizzy; he looks around but doesn't find anyone and then feels the bucket of cold water on him.Ouch

Just then he wakes up from his dreamy girl dream, realizing it was yet another imagination of his.LOL

At: Jaago bhai jaago.. Aisa sochna bhi mat ki aap mera promise tod doge.. aapko yaad to hai na ki aaj mera final exam hai.

Armaan comes back to his senses and realizes his promise to Atul that today he will spend his whole day with him and do everything he likes. He quickly gets up from the bed.

Ar: Sorry champ.. woh kya hai na kal late night shift thi isiliye meri aankh hi nahi khuli
At: Bhai aap humesha aise hi karte ho.. humesha late ho jaate ho.. humesha apne dream girl ke sapno mein kho jaate ho aur..
Ar: (to himself) arey isko kaise pata??LOL
Ar: Nahi champ aisa kuch nahi hai..Acha toh ek kaam karte hain.. abhi tu exam de de uske baad we will have a blast. I will come to pick you up ok aur fir poora din masti
Atul gets the smile thinking of having fun for the whole day. He quickly hugs Armaan.
At: thank you bhai.. acha main abhi chalta hoon.. aap mujhe lene aa jana ok I will wait for you.
Ar: haan pakka champ.. aaj ka din tu hamesha yaad rakhega.. I promise. Pehle All the best for your exam.
At: thank you bhai you are the best! Thumbs Up

===

After the exam is over.
Ridzi stands outside the temple waiting for Padma.

Ridzi: (to herself) yeh ma bhi pata nahi kahan reh gayi hain..kitni der ho gayi hai main papa ko phone karti hoon shayad woh unke saath ho

She calls up Shashank

Ridzi: hello papa
Sh: hello riddhima beta..how was your exam
Ridzi: mera exam bahut acha tha papa, pehle aap batao mumma kahan hain main unka mandir mein wait kar rahi hoon
Sh: haan beta we are on the way bas 10 minutes aur..
Ridzi: ok papa, I am waiting for you.

On the other hand Armaan picks up Atul from his college

Ar: so dude bata sabse pehle kahan chalna hai?
At: (smiles) mandir
Ar: (shocks) MANDIRR??
At: (proudly) haan mandir.. mujhe bhagwan se pray karna hai ki mujhe aap jaisa ek acha doctor bana de
Ar: (gives up) Ok as you say
At: aur maine mom dad ko bhi wahan bula liya hai
Ar: mom dad ko kyun?
At: (cutely) bas yun hi.. taaki woh bhi mere liye pray kar lein ki main ek acha doctor banu
Ar: (to himself) arrgghhhh Angry….atul grow upppp.. main kuch keh bhi to nahi sakta isse..atul kitna bhola hai Embarrassed
Ar: theek hai mere bhai jaisa tu kahe

And they leave..

===

Wow.. Wrote the first cute little part of my new fan-fic. It feels awesome, to be back after such a long time. And I promise to be back with Armaan and Riddhima's first meeting in the next part =). Also sorry for the short part this time, u can call it the intro part. I just tried to show the type of relationship armaan–atul and ridzi-padma share. I also would like to thank each and every person who gave me such a nice response, and still remember my older fan-fic. Seriously it was very surprising, I am so over-whelmed. After this I really am going to give my more then 100% to each and every update =D

Meanwhile keep commenting, and do criticize my work if you don't like it.

Luv u all
Tiya

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Bigi26me_ashaammy_amnakunabzdesire_nikkiKaSh_4_evazesty.meDiyantanya.dsouzaniki4lifeMistiofMistzgauranitairiddhima1krazy4kashcutiepreetHaniyaasmileeverkaninikabasurayunknown.Ishiadebby_11ARKJ_4EVERKaJen-amaZaynDevil_kritihinal_maaneetSunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: ~*Woh Lamhe*~ note pg150* (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharvi123

Groupbie

sharvi123

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yay! First to comment!...lol
but seriously it was sooo cute part...Armaan dreaming about his dream girl!
Do continue soon...will be waiting eagarly for the next part :)

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey Tiya,

it was awesome,dear.......soo cute...i loved the Ridz-Padma scene and even the Armaan-Atul one......this makes me more curious to read ur previous FF and i am definitely going to read it soon and give u my honest feedback on it.......do continue soon and thanks alot for the PM!!!!!!!!

-surbhiSmile

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
awwwwww tiya loved it di tooo well written glad ur back with writtin do continue soon thanks a ton for the Pm yaar

Can't wait for their meetings
MANDIR??? hehe armaan na!!! gosh but i loved his dream i seriosuly thought it was real hehe
do continue soon
swancy

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Aww that was a nice part sweety .. they will meet .. wepee

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

KaSu_Foreva

Goldie

KaSu_Foreva

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
hey yaar love it...plz pm me when  u write more..

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
hey tiya! Smile thanks for the PM and a ver cute begining!
hmm looks like mandir mein kuch kuch hota hai Wink ahaha
cont soon hun Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top