mrunal jain ( HITEN DHARAMRAJ MAHIYAVANSHI )

mrunal4319 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hi everyone this is mrunal jain here playing the role of hiten dharamraj mahiyavanshi . i am really new to india forum and am here to get the feedback on my character and here to make friends . u can also find me on orkut and facebook just type mrunal jain .hope to have a great time over here and hope everyone is loving the show and each and everyone in the show . do give me feedback if u dislike anything about me . pleasure to be here .

Edited by mrunal4319 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Mrunal !!

Welcome to the forum .. now that we know that this is REALLY you! I know it sounds funny but what to do .. heheh Sanjay Sir told us that you've joined the forum .. so welcome !

We are really loving you as Hiten .. and all your scenes with DM aka Dharamraj Mahiyanashi are just super and too much power-packed .. dynamite scenes actually !

You are good in your arrogant brat act .. and I am sure you will only get better .. do keep posting here!

Sukhi
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mrunal!

You are doing a fab job as HITEN....and as his eldest SON...But I am truly cross with your character for harming the helpless COW...Hope it is not  you and some one else.....!!!!????!!!! 

Good Luck! Have a roaring time at Bandini..

Brinjal
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehehe Brinjal , Vhillax .. in all probability it's gonna turn out that either Jagmohan or Maulik was behind it ..
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope your words are true Sukhi.....becos for me a 'GO  ATYACHAR'...is a total NONO.... it does not somehow gell with the HIten charater sketch....just my POV.
ronitfan thumbnail
Yup ..

No matter how angry/egoistic Hiten is .. I think he used the cow only for a second anchor to his rope .. and when he left, maybe Jaggu took advantage of the situation and killed the poor cow ..
ronitfan thumbnail
oh yes Mrunal,

Before I forget -

Do share your experience with the Bandini team .. and if you would like - right from the first day ...we'd love to know everything from you.. the whole feeling ..
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Mrunal,

Welcome to our Bandini forum. Other than some miscellaneous wacky posters, all here are very sensible, providing well analyzed and thought provoking opinions. So, rest assured you will get some good feed backs from here.

You are good actor, aptly cast in the role of Hiten DM. You have done a superb job so far, so much so that, I really dislike the character of Hiten DM, because of his rude and obnoxious attitude towards his father. Why does he despise his father so much? Clearly, DM still loves his late wife and his children AND, has not in any way, accepted his marriage to the 'Chokri' yet. I loved the fact that, Hiten had the sense to
at least defend his father in front of outsiders, namely, viRAT and Jaggs. I hope, Hiten sorts out his mis-understanding with DM and asks for his forgiveness soon, so that, I can start liking the character of Hiten DM. But, I have to admit that, disliking is kinda fun as well, but, thats purely the character. Again, great going so far.

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy WOWOWOWOWW!! This is SIMPLY wowowowow.....

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Hiten so MUCH I mean Mrunal u tooo hehehe....

I think he's the ONLY child of DM who got DM's attitude....he rocks! Goshhh I am so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒU are simply SUPERB!!๐Ÿ‘

Loveeeeee ur solo scenes also....and with RR also!! Love ur attitude the most๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rock on!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ronitfan thumbnail
I guess another 'welcome' topic is in order!