Bandini

mrunal jain ( HITEN DHARAMRAJ MAHIYAVANSHI )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

mrunal4319

mrunal4319

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged

hi everyone this is mrunal jain here playing the role of hiten dharamraj mahiyavanshi . i am really new to india forum and am here to get the feedback on my character and here to make friends . u can also find me on orkut and facebook just type mrunal jain .hope to have a great time over here and hope everyone is loving the show and each and everyone in the show . do give me feedback if u dislike anything about me . pleasure to be here .

Edited by mrunal4319 - 14 March 2009 at 6:14am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821saba_noor671momsx3kanika_22DwishaSparkle090nikita56884priya191prabharajaniDesdemonaSaima2010gurmeetisgodDeepika.31prachi_poorvitunisianashwithaAyushi_01bookbrain007cimbaTheSnowmanalias90devashree_hprinceznagujugurlCookMySockPayal25pisces25-Samira-adoremevirgoinsia12* ~ Roshni ~ *Nupur9ammoosx.sonia.xDUGGUliciousronitfannikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mrunal jain ( HITEN DHARAMRAJ MAHIYAVANSHI )" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey there Mrunal !!

Welcome to the forum .. now that we know that this is REALLY you! I know it sounds funny but what to do .. heheh Sanjay Sir told us that you've joined the forum .. so welcome !

We are really loving you as Hiten .. and all your scenes with DM aka Dharamraj Mahiyanashi are just super and too much power-packed .. dynamite scenes actually !

You are good in your arrogant brat act .. and I am sure you will only get better .. do keep posting here!

Sukhi

Brinjal

Brinjal

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hi Mrunal!

You are doing a fab job as HITEN....and as his eldest SON...But I am truly cross with your character for harming the helpless COW...Hope it is not  you and some one else.....!!!!????!!!! 

Good Luck! Have a roaring time at Bandini..

Brinjal

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hehehehe Brinjal , Vhillax .. in all probability it's gonna turn out that either Jagmohan or Maulik was behind it ..

Brinjal

Brinjal

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hope your words are true Sukhi.....becos for me a 'GO  ATYACHAR'...is a total NONO.... it does not somehow gell with the HIten charater sketch....just my POV.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Yup ..

No matter how angry/egoistic Hiten is .. I think he used the cow only for a second anchor to his rope .. and when he left, maybe Jaggu took advantage of the situation and killed the poor cow ..

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
oh yes Mrunal,

Before I forget -

Do share your experience with the Bandini team .. and if you would like - right from the first day ...we'd love to know everything from you.. the whole feeling ..

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hello Mrunal,

Welcome to our Bandini forum. Other than some miscellaneous wacky posters, all here are very sensible, providing well analyzed and thought provoking opinions. So, rest assured you will get some good feed backs from here.

You are good actor, aptly cast in the role of Hiten DM. You have done a superb job so far, so much so that, I really dislike the character of Hiten DM, because of his rude and obnoxious attitude towards his father. Why does he despise his father so much? Clearly, DM still loves his late wife and his children AND, has not in any way, accepted his marriage to the 'Chokri' yet. I loved the fact that, Hiten had the sense to
at least defend his father in front of outsiders, namely, viRAT and Jaggs. I hope, Hiten sorts out his mis-understanding with DM and asks for his forgiveness soon, so that, I can start liking the character of Hiten DM. But, I have to admit that, disliking is kinda fun as well, but, thats purely the character. Again, great going so far.

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 14 March 2009 at 7:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top