Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged
ooooook at da beggining derz sum stuff on which i agreed.u'll probabaly be thinking one minute wasnt she against meera n cudnt stand her and now shez saying shez right.listen my couisn watched dis film and said it wasnt off da limits she just did wat indian actresses do ussually and it sounded bad just coz meera da pakistani msulim actress did it.da last future plans thing is jst WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA not only duz she wanna work with king khan of bolly but also tom cruise from holly yooyoyo
keep ure hair on first do summat abt lollywood and dunt even think abt hollywood its out of ure leugue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""I've DONE NOTHING..."-Meera (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged

u know the kinda role she has done in that film ppl do it in bollywood. i agree but the grade A,B ppl dont do it

n she's not a bollywood actress. all we r critising is on her dressing n all otha stuff coz she represents Pakistan indirectly...

Edited by scorpion134 - 23 October 2005 at 3:20am

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpion134

On her future plans

This is just the beginning. I plan to do some more movies in India and hopefully will star opposite Shah Rukh Khan soon. Then I'm looking at Hollywood. I'm taking courses to improve my English and hope to act with Tom Cruise some day.

Source: www.rewaj.com

Lolz... I cannot stop laughing.... Shahrukh Khan and Tom Cruise... yea riiiight... LOLLOLLOL

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maha21

On her future plans

This is just the beginning. I plan to do some more movies in India and hopefully will star opposite Shah Rukh Khan soon. Then I'm looking at Hollywood. I'm taking courses to improve my English and hope to act with Tom Cruise some day.

Lolz... I cannot stop laughing.... Shahrukh Khan and Tom Cruise... yea riiiight... LOLLOLLOL

that is really funny LOLLOL LOLLOLLOL
i read it n thrn i thought may be no one notices it so left it but now i can discuss on it as well....yayyyyy

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

On her future plans

khuwab dekhney k paisey nahin lagtey...keep on dreaming meera

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlsarah

On her future plans

LOL

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged

On her future plans

LOL

LOL

She is eating her, khiali palau!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

On her future plans

LOL

LOL

She is eating her, khiali palau!

khiali pulauLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top