Debate Mansion

Most overrated / underrated profession is?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Guess a self explanatory Topic, this topic is limited to south asians.

What do you think is the most OVERRATED and the most UNDERRATED profession among south asians?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know about under rated. Overrated for me will be the posts of President, Governor and Sheriff in India.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Most under rated is that of a housewife or homemaker as we call her now ....😆  C we dont even consider it as a profession though its a full time job demanding every skill & having far reaching impact ! 😊
Medicine is definitely one of the most respected professions in my book. I have special admiration for surgeons who have to constantly improvise under the prospect of having someone's life in their hands. Repairing the human body is no small task and usually requires great ingenuity.

Also lawyers who fight for justice .

Both the professions are the top dog.

Most under-rated is, Student...i mean being a student is a profession of its own.. however people think that all students do nothing and pass it of as studying  and eat pot noodles and party every night...Student is the most under-rated but the hardest profession...in my eye anways.

XoXo

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Most underrated - the service industry
hot babe thumbnail

i think sports players are over rated

people like the police, firebrigade and ambulance are under rated i think
i live in egland so u guys probably don't agree with me but I guess its the same wherever you go

actors.. acting is so f'n easy
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hot babe

i think sports players are over rated

people like the police, firebrigade and ambulance are under rated i think
i live in egland so u guys probably don't agree with me but I guess its the same wherever you go

Agreed!  I hate how Man City is prepared to offer millions of pounds for certain players. And how about Cristina Ronaldo's weekly wage? I like sports, but I hate to see such waste of money during global recession.

Cops, firefighters ... they are definitely  underrated.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Over-rated I think...........Call Centers/Medical/Bussiness Transcription jobs.........and under-rated .......... Accountant / Clerical jobs.
hot babe thumbnail
lol stingray
cut down their weekly income by a million save thousands of lives