Dhruvi left some messages, read page 5 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago

Dhruvi: I'm truly so glad that your condition is much better. Your words of wisdom were truly inspiring. I've never known you before this but would love to. May God Bless you with strength and protection always. Your a real fighter darling.

Dhruvi ... so wonderful to hear you are coming home soon! Sending lots of love, good thoughts and positive energy. Stay Strong! Take Care You!🤗
 I am so glad you are all right! I hope do get to know you better! What fics do you write? I am a nursing major so I was wondering and hoping they were doing what they could to help you get better!
Originally posted by diva*angel

Your welcome Dhruvi, anytime, just glad you're okay.

Missed to tons pal 😭

I missed you too pal [:
&& plus I am home now so we can talk soon.
Originally posted by sonu4ever

Welcome back Dhruivi jaani.🤗

Dhruvi i can fully imagine how u felt at that moment, the way u described it, but let's not relive that bad moment again, just dont think about it, it'll only bring bad memoried back and make u feel bad  

It feels so great to know that u are recovering. 😃
Thanks to you Roshni for sharing ur thoughts. I agree with whatever u said.
I'd only say " Forgive but dont forget" God is the better and greater judge to all this.
We can only thank God to have find our Dhruvi back.
If i understood right, the guy got punished with ONLY 6 months of jail ??? How is that possible he should be punished more 😡😡😡. Like i said God will punish him better 😡
Anyways lets' not talk about that guy. I agree with you , people should not drive when they are drunk. Besides i'd say that people can drink, but is it "good" to drink senseless ??? Religion apart ( because in mine it's forbidden ). I mean what sort of "pleasure" can it give ??? If u are not able to stay concious ??

Ok i'll stop my philosophy, I agree on whatever u said Roshni. 😊
God gives u strenght to face all this.

A Big jaddoo ki jhappi to both of u 🤗

Like u said let's not talk about sad things, let's be thankful to God for Dhruvi's speedy recovery. 😊

Love ya Dhruvi, take care of yourself. God Bless you.

Humera. 🤗🤗

Humi. 🤗 
You are so right, let's not relive the past.
I am sorry I didn't mean to put a mental picture out here...
Bad memories aren't worth this, but I feel amazing now.
My friends come by and visit and I can't stop laughing now.
I feel great, and yeah my sister was pretty baller huh? [;
[ ^ She's made me type that, hehe ^ ]

Forgive and don't forget, spoken like a true sister [:
&& so is what I bolded; my religion forbids too.
God will punish regardless, and he has.
He has 7 months of jail, probation, & my hospital bill.
But anywho, thanks a lot Humi for the warm hugs and wishes.
Thanks so much, it really meant a lot. So Thanks once more.

Dhruvi [:
Originally posted by sonam_s

Dhruvi: I'm truly so glad that your condition is much better. Your words of wisdom were truly inspiring. I've never known you before this but would love to. May God Bless you with strength and protection always. Your a real fighter darling.

Thank you so much for the wishes and prayers. I am glad my words were inspiring, I didn't know it could affect someone, but I am glad it touched someone. Thanks [:

&& I am thankful I have another chance to know more people and I would love to get to know you too. Thanks for the blessings, you're so sweet. Really. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by fire_woman

Dhruvi ... so wonderful to hear you are coming home soon! Sending lots of love, good thoughts and positive energy. Stay Strong! Take Care You!🤗

GG. 🤗
I am finally home and relaxed too if I say so.
Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and all the positive energy.
You know, I think that's why I am laughing non-stop these days [:
It feels amazing to laugh and smile like that, like you're floating you know?
But like Sonam said, I will fight and I will stay strong. Thanks sooo much jaani.
You take care tooo [:

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

I am so glad you are all right! I hope do get to know you better! What fics do you write? I am a nursing major so I was wondering and hoping they were doing what they could to help you get better!

Awe thanks so much. You know it would really be nice to get to know you.
I know you used to read my TAAJ FF, but I never really had a chance to talk with you.
Sorry, I don't know your name, I feel bad 😳😕

As you know I completed my TAAJ FF, I did start a Salekh but I never got past part one as the show took all my ideas, soo0o0o0o... plus the hospital, so no FF currently. Only did one. Although I know I am starting one soon as I recover, bcz writing is my passion and I know I can not stay away much longer from it. I think it will write about my favorite American show that ended, they didn't make a good ending so I'll continue on... Kyle Xy maybe you have heard of it?

Nursing major? Wow that's fantastic. They are doing everything I get parts of informations, as I am a health major too [but in high school] I think I am either going in to peds or NICU. But wow that's fantastic! Let's talk about that soon [:
glad to know u are k dhruvi hope u r fit as a fiddle once again soon