Vivaah
Vivaah

India-Forums

   

Dhruvi left some messages, read page 5 (Page 6)

sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Joined: 26 October 2008
Posts: 604

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Your welcome Dhruvi, anytime, just glad you're okay.

Missed to tons pal Cry
sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Joined: 29 December 2005
Posts: 9232

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Dhruivi jaani.Hug
 
Dhruvi i can fully imagine how u felt at that moment, the way u described it, but let's not relive that bad moment again, just dont think about it, it'll only bring bad memoried back and make u feel bad Ouch 
 
It feels so great to know that u are recovering. Big smile
Thanks to you Roshni for sharing ur thoughts. I agree with whatever u said.
I'd only say " Forgive but dont forget" God is the better and greater judge to all this.
We can only thank God to have find our Dhruvi back.
If i understood right, the guy got punished with ONLY 6 months of jail ??? How is that possible he should be punished more AngryAngryAngry. Like i said God will punish him better Angry
Anyways lets' not talk about that guy. I agree with you , people should not drive when they are drunk. Besides i'd say that people can drink, but is it "good" to drink senseless ??? Religion apart ( because in mine it's forbidden ). I mean what sort of "pleasure" can it give ??? If u are not able to stay concious ??
 
Ok i'll stop my philosophy, I agree on whatever u said Roshni. Smile
God gives u strenght to face all this.
 
A Big jaddoo ki jhappi to both of u Hug
 
Like u said let's not talk about sad things, let's be thankful to God for Dhruvi's speedy recovery. Smile
 
Love ya Dhruvi, take care of yourself. God Bless you.
 
Humera. HugHug
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by sonu4ever - 22 March 2009 at 1:19pm
sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 4422

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Dhruvi: I'm truly so glad that your condition is much better. Your words of wisdom were truly inspiring. I've never known you before this but would love to. May God Bless you with strength and protection always. Your a real fighter darling.

fire_woman IF-Rockerz
fire_woman
fire_woman

Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 5404

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Flowers and Teddy BearDhruvi ... so wonderful to hear you are coming home soon! Sending lots of love, good thoughts and positive energy. Stay Strong! Take Care You!Hug
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Joined: 05 October 2005
Posts: 19666

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
 I am so glad you are all right! I hope do get to know you better! What fics do you write? I am a nursing major so I was wondering and hoping they were doing what they could to help you get better!
-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 5469

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva*angel

Your welcome Dhruvi, anytime, just glad you're okay.

Missed to tons pal Cry
 
I missed you too pal [:
&& plus I am home now so we can talk soon.
-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 5469

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu4ever

Welcome back Dhruivi jaani.Hug
 
Dhruvi i can fully imagine how u felt at that moment, the way u described it, but let's not relive that bad moment again, just dont think about it, it'll only bring bad memoried back and make u feel bad Ouch 
 
It feels so great to know that u are recovering. Big smile
Thanks to you Roshni for sharing ur thoughts. I agree with whatever u said.
I'd only say " Forgive but dont forget" God is the better and greater judge to all this.
We can only thank God to have find our Dhruvi back.
If i understood right, the guy got punished with ONLY 6 months of jail ??? How is that possible he should be punished more AngryAngryAngry. Like i said God will punish him better Angry
Anyways lets' not talk about that guy. I agree with you , people should not drive when they are drunk. Besides i'd say that people can drink, but is it "good" to drink senseless ??? Religion apart ( because in mine it's forbidden ). I mean what sort of "pleasure" can it give ??? If u are not able to stay concious ??
 
Ok i'll stop my philosophy, I agree on whatever u said Roshni. Smile
God gives u strenght to face all this.
 
A Big jaddoo ki jhappi to both of u Hug
 
Like u said let's not talk about sad things, let's be thankful to God for Dhruvi's speedy recovery. Smile
 
Love ya Dhruvi, take care of yourself. God Bless you.
 
Humera. HugHug
 
 
 
Humi. Hug 
You are so right, let's not relive the past.
I am sorry I didn't mean to put a mental picture out here...
Bad memories aren't worth this, but I feel amazing now.
My friends come by and visit and I can't stop laughing now.
I feel great, and yeah my sister was pretty baller huh? [;
[ ^ She's made me type that, hehe ^ ]
 
Forgive and don't forget, spoken like a true sister [:
&& so is what I bolded; my religion forbids too.
God will punish regardless, and he has.
He has 7 months of jail, probation, & my hospital bill.
But anywho, thanks a lot Humi for the warm hugs and wishes.
Thanks so much, it really meant a lot. So Thanks once more.
 
Dhruvi [:
-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 5469

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_s

Dhruvi: I'm truly so glad that your condition is much better. Your words of wisdom were truly inspiring. I've never known you before this but would love to. May God Bless you with strength and protection always. Your a real fighter darling.

 
Thank you so much for the wishes and prayers. I am glad my words were inspiring, I didn't know it could affect someone, but I am glad it touched someone. Thanks [:
 
&& I am thankful I have another chance to know more people and I would love to get to know you too. Thanks for the blessings, you're so sweet. Really. Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Raj already left vivah??

Author: sweethina   Replies: 0   Views: 844

sweethina 0 844 14 January 2009 at 8:50pm by sweethina
Vivaah Fan Page

Author: Cursed~n~Broken   Replies: 0   Views: 288

Cursed~n~Broken 0 288 03 January 2009 at 9:39am by Cursed~n~Broken
vivah creatives plz read this

Author: anushe khan   Replies: 4   Views: 454

anushe khan 4 454 29 October 2008 at 11:54am by anushe khan
IMP Annoucement: MEMBERS READ!!!

Author: notfadedaway   Replies: 5   Views: 485

notfadedaway 5 485 02 October 2008 at 7:52am by -Sharona-
Renaming Contest.-3 Days Left..

2 3

Author: -Anaya-   Replies: 20   Views: 949

-Anaya- 20 949 07 May 2008 at 8:07am by -Anaya-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Vivaah Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index