Vivaah

Dhruvi left some messages, read page 5 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Your welcome Dhruvi, anytime, just glad you're okay.

Missed to tons pal Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhruvi left some messages, read page 5 (Page 6)" in Vivaah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Dhruivi jaani.Hug

Dhruvi i can fully imagine how u felt at that moment, the way u described it, but let's not relive that bad moment again, just dont think about it, it'll only bring bad memoried back and make u feel bad Ouch 

It feels so great to know that u are recovering. Big smile
Thanks to you Roshni for sharing ur thoughts. I agree with whatever u said.
I'd only say " Forgive but dont forget" God is the better and greater judge to all this.
We can only thank God to have find our Dhruvi back.
If i understood right, the guy got punished with ONLY 6 months of jail ??? How is that possible he should be punished more AngryAngryAngry. Like i said God will punish him better Angry
Anyways lets' not talk about that guy. I agree with you , people should not drive when they are drunk. Besides i'd say that people can drink, but is it "good" to drink senseless ??? Religion apart ( because in mine it's forbidden ). I mean what sort of "pleasure" can it give ??? If u are not able to stay concious ??

Ok i'll stop my philosophy, I agree on whatever u said Roshni. Smile
God gives u strenght to face all this.

A Big jaddoo ki jhappi to both of u Hug

Like u said let's not talk about sad things, let's be thankful to God for Dhruvi's speedy recovery. Smile

Love ya Dhruvi, take care of yourself. God Bless you.

Humera. HugHug

Edited by sonu4ever - 22 March 2009 at 1:19pm

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Dhruvi: I'm truly so glad that your condition is much better. Your words of wisdom were truly inspiring. I've never known you before this but would love to. May God Bless you with strength and protection always. Your a real fighter darling.

fire_woman

IF-Rockerz

fire_woman

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Flowers and Teddy BearDhruvi ... so wonderful to hear you are coming home soon! Sending lots of love, good thoughts and positive energy. Stay Strong! Take Care You!Hug

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
 I am so glad you are all right! I hope do get to know you better! What fics do you write? I am a nursing major so I was wondering and hoping they were doing what they could to help you get better!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva*angel

Your welcome Dhruvi, anytime, just glad you're okay.

Missed to tons pal Cry

I missed you too pal [:
&& plus I am home now so we can talk soon.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu4ever

Welcome back Dhruivi jaani.Hug

Dhruvi i can fully imagine how u felt at that moment, the way u described it, but let's not relive that bad moment again, just dont think about it, it'll only bring bad memoried back and make u feel bad Ouch 

It feels so great to know that u are recovering. Big smile
Thanks to you Roshni for sharing ur thoughts. I agree with whatever u said.
I'd only say " Forgive but dont forget" God is the better and greater judge to all this.
We can only thank God to have find our Dhruvi back.
If i understood right, the guy got punished with ONLY 6 months of jail ??? How is that possible he should be punished more AngryAngryAngry. Like i said God will punish him better Angry
Anyways lets' not talk about that guy. I agree with you , people should not drive when they are drunk. Besides i'd say that people can drink, but is it "good" to drink senseless ??? Religion apart ( because in mine it's forbidden ). I mean what sort of "pleasure" can it give ??? If u are not able to stay concious ??

Ok i'll stop my philosophy, I agree on whatever u said Roshni. Smile
God gives u strenght to face all this.

A Big jaddoo ki jhappi to both of u Hug

Like u said let's not talk about sad things, let's be thankful to God for Dhruvi's speedy recovery. Smile

Love ya Dhruvi, take care of yourself. God Bless you.

Humera. HugHug

Humi. Hug 
You are so right, let's not relive the past.
I am sorry I didn't mean to put a mental picture out here...
Bad memories aren't worth this, but I feel amazing now.
My friends come by and visit and I can't stop laughing now.
I feel great, and yeah my sister was pretty baller huh? [;
[ ^ She's made me type that, hehe ^ ]

Forgive and don't forget, spoken like a true sister [:
&& so is what I bolded; my religion forbids too.
God will punish regardless, and he has.
He has 7 months of jail, probation, & my hospital bill.
But anywho, thanks a lot Humi for the warm hugs and wishes.
Thanks so much, it really meant a lot. So Thanks once more.

Dhruvi [:

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_s

Dhruvi: I'm truly so glad that your condition is much better. Your words of wisdom were truly inspiring. I've never known you before this but would love to. May God Bless you with strength and protection always. Your a real fighter darling.

Thank you so much for the wishes and prayers. I am glad my words were inspiring, I didn't know it could affect someone, but I am glad it touched someone. Thanks [:

&& I am thankful I have another chance to know more people and I would love to get to know you too. Thanks for the blessings, you're so sweet. Really. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top