Dhruvi left some messages, read page 5 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Thanks. Oh well, just keep us updated.

aww....oh god....hope she gets well soon....wish her a speedy recovery.....
👏 Friends I have some excellent news. Dhruvi woke up around midnight and is feeling much better. She does feel aches and pains but it's normal expentency. The doctors say she is doing great and she will recover fast. All she needs is plently of rest and fluids. They will keep in her in hospital for one week to moniter her and they expect her to be home by Monday (sooner if she she feels up to it).   👏

Dhruvi's family wishes to thank you all for praying for her. Without your prayers and his miracle they don't think she would be alive or well. So a big thanks from them. 🤗

And in case any of you are wondering about the drunk driver I've been told this is he's second time driving under influence. So they are having an hearing debating how long his jail time will be. I think he shouldn't be allowed to drive anymore!! And If I remember right the guy's name was John McVay (spelling?) if you are intersted look out for it on the news or paper (don't they usually have that kind of stuff?) But that's all I know, when I know more, (if there is more till Dhruvi comes back), I will let you know.
Edited by diva*angel - 15 years ago
Thank you so much for letting me know!! Dhruvi, I knew you would be fine. Someone as sweet as you cannot have anything that bad happen to them. You are way too sweet!! Miss you a lot!!

Love,
Sonia

I love you dhruvi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god you are okay!! 🤗

good to hear that she is fine!!!! where did this happen???? are you in canada????

oh thnak god...she is okay...hope she is all better very fast...thank god....

thanks what newspaper should we be looking at? I am glad Dhruvi is feeling better! Good that they are observing her! Edited by adventure_gurl - 15 years ago
Thank you so much for updating the details. I'm so glad she is alright. Whatever that has happened was terrifying and I hope the system gives justice to Dhruvi and her family. May God continue blessing her so that she will recover very fast.
Thank You GOD  😊

Thanks Anajli for this wonderful news, Dhruvi we LOVE you 😳

Our paryers are still and will always be with you, God Bless you always, wish you a speedy recovery, do take your medecines on time. 🤗

Lets' not talk about that drunkard ***  He'll get hsi punishement for sure EVen God wont spare him !!!

Love ya Dhruvi 🤗🤗