His smile dazzels me!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iluv2dance

Groupbie

Iluv2dance

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
And I saw this new one... about KSG.. you really have to know:
His smile, makes me faint each time.... as each dimple arrives my head spins....
When I look into his eyes... I catch a glimpse of heaven...
When I see him through the whole crowd.... I all over remember again.. that he is the one I am obsessed with.. I am a fan.. and all i want to see his him.. and I need his autogrpah.. by head spins... and I get dizzy.... as I run towards him for his signature.. I remember his pictures.. and then I see him smiling at me.. thats when i know he is my dream...
Karan Singh grover....
How do you like it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "His smile dazzels me!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.