Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Beyond Rainbows and Butterflies - Intro :) :)

whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hi guys ,
I have a story. Its just a normal lovestory but its inspired from a real life story and i've been meaning to write it for a long time. Here's an intro. Will continue if i get positive feedback :D

Beyond Rainbows and Butterflies

Plot

Neha  is a normal 18 yrs old university student.  Bubbly , studious and confused.  This story revolves around Neha's teenage lovestory  , her friendships , insecurities and how it changes her perspective on love and life  , when she comes across 35 yrs old , Mr.Neel - a family friend who had once been her aunt's lover.

NOTE:: its nt a peadophillic story, and the two main charecters are not gonna fall in love  lol

Intro

"Do you still think of her?" ' Neha asked him hesitantly, wondering if it was too personal.

He looked into her eyes and replied - "I dream of her almost every night"

What surprised  Neha were not the tears that had dwelled in his eyes, but the absolute honesty in his voice .With every single word that he'd spoken that night , there was a hidden message about how much he had loved her aunt or rather how much he still loved her aunt , who apparently was her exact duplica.

"The last time I saw her was on her wedding day about 15 years ago, you were just 3" ' he continued with his story. "She was just 18, she looked just like you. She had tears in her eyes u know; but I was so helpless, I watched her get married in front of my eyes. Your dad made me watch it."

Neha fought back her tears, it was hard to imagine her ever-loving dad as being a villain in someone's love story.

----

To be continued ... if anyone expresses interest of reading further ....

Please Use the " Thank You " Button  if you like it but dont have any time to comment . :)

Edited by Sunita182 - 13 March 2009 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mailme2sobit.vrshn.Girl_2007*Nishi*

*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

I would love to read more please continueBig smile

It seems very interesting esp since it's inspired from a real life story... :)
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
my goodness, this is the kind of stories wich make me feel emotional, wich makes a slight ray of hope of trust in this... life... take born again.... in me....
actually, i feel that those who can express the relationship of family members or friends, avoiding the typical love stories have got really an amazing talent, and are very original.. Clap its not easy to write things like thos storiess...
and u are saying that its inspired in real life??... wow.... aswell, i must say, that u are very courageous to go ahead in writting down something inspired in real life... i dont think i cud do it, not at the moment atleast... and well, its really well written, its really beautiful, im expecting to read more of it soon.. Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top