Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Mother Kids interaction- Beautiful transition (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i agree shagun
the mothers it took it out welll

though Naksh are ziddi and both were not totally satisfied but the mothers tried and the explainations were quiet sweetEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mother Kids interaction- Beautiful transition (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

nahi i think Rajshri was right...Akshara shouldn't have behaved in this manner with a guest n tht too a boy who had come to meet her....Gayitri didn't take it seriously otherwise ny other lady would have walked away.....i'm not supporting Naitik's actions though....but akshara should have kept her cool.....they were fighting like little children but the discussion boiled down to "why should i bow down if i'm not wrong" Akshara needs to learn that every individual thinks that he/she is ALWAYS right.......so what if she had said that Katrina is nice? woh choti nahi ho jaati is baat par.....a girl can of course put forward her point of view, we're not living in a regressive society but basic manners yaar..where were they?  whether we accept it or not, girls HAVE to make more adjustments bec. they leave their house and their parents.....they have a completely new environment , new people who she has to understand , n she has to live with them....it's better if she learns this soon

First of all I agree with Naitik.. Katrina is way better than Ash. (just my opinion)
Coming to the serial fighting over film stars and who is better is just plain dumb and that too when you are two strangers meeting for the first time.(technically it was the first time becoz that's the first time Akshara spoke to Naitik).And moreso when the purpose of the visit is in regards to matrimony. Its just plain ridiculous.

Now as far as the moms are concerned.. Rajshri behaved just like a conservative, girl's mother where according to her girls have to give in. She was not completely wrong. In Indian male dominant society, its a fact. On the other hand Gayatri was better. She asked him to be nice to Akshara and be polite. But even she did not ask him to say sorry to Akshara. Come on even she could have asked him to say sorry and move on.. But she did not.

And coming to the main culprits. Smile They were fighting like school kids I agree..
Akshara handled it well though by saying sorry for the argument but not for putting her point across.

The best thing she could have done to stop this argument was say that if according to him Katrina is better than good for you. Naitik would have no reason to argue with her over it.

I sometimes don't understand Akshara. First she will not talk at all when she will talk, she will argue and now she will keep crying that she is going to get rejected.. Come on.. just think before you talk yaar. IT was not Varsha with whom she was talking to, to argue like that.. I am not supporting Naitik.. but sometimes Akshara is just too difficult for me to understand her.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remixrulz

nahi i think Rajshri was right...Akshara shouldn't have behaved in this manner with a guest n tht too a boy who had come to meet her....Gayitri didn't take it seriously otherwise ny other lady would have walked away.....i'm not supporting Naitik's actions though....but akshara should have kept her cool.....they were fighting like little children but the discussion boiled down to "why should i bow down if i'm not wrong" Akshara needs to learn that every individual thinks that he/she is ALWAYS right.......so what if she had said that Katrina is nice? woh choti nahi ho jaati is baat par.....a girl can of course put forward her point of view, we're not living in a regressive society but basic manners yaar..where were they?  whether we accept it or not, girls HAVE to make more adjustments bec. they leave their house and their parents.....they have a completely new environment , new people who she has to understand , n she has to live with them....it's better if she learns this soon

I would say dat akshara hardly had time to prepare herself for this meeting with naitik and i wouldnt want to say more abt their arguement cuz it was over a silly topic which usually happens wen people are sitting in a group and gossipping..

wat im sayin is abt the message dat came out of the entire thing...
The entire thing started off just as a difference in opinion but led onto somethin else.. akshara did value the fact that naitik was her guest and hence put it across very sweetly that she thought aishwarya was better... but then it turnd into a different thing all together..

When u say dat akshara needs to learn dat every individual thinks they r always rite.. this applies to naitik as well... but dat wudnt happen, just cuz he is the guy.. he apparently has the right to refuse or accept a proposal..
naitik shud hav maintained himself as well..cuz akshara has every right to say 'no,i dont want to get married to this guy'.
The arguement or authority shud never tilt to one side..it shud b balanced and both of them shud hav equal right to express their opinion and stand firm with it...

Agreed dat girls HAVE to make more adjustments..but dat does not mean dat ONLY girls hav to make adjustments.. it shudnt b a one way path..cuz otherwise it will only lead to unhappiness and bitterness in the relationship...

As far as gayatri not taking it seriously, common dude... the guy is NOT always right and not every to be mom-in-law needs to b those strict, who will not hear one word against their darling son...she was mature enough to get to the reason of the arguement rather dan just storming out of the place leavin the others embarassed...
when we talk about basic manners.. i feel dat respect towards women ranks higher dan hospitality towards guests...

PS-no offence meant...just givin my honest opinion Big smileand also, i think this reply of mine might at some places seem disconnected to NaKsh and i just used their names cuz it was easier to explainEmbarrassed

ur getting me wrong here buddy.i never said it wasn't Naitik's fault.....Of course it was MORE of his fault .....i was just pointing out that Rajshri was not completely wrong.....They can't kick out naitik and his family just bec. Naitik seems dominating ...mahila mandal banake therez no point raising their voices like femminists ..i mean they can do that also but they don't want to ..so..LOL

ur talking of respect towards women in THIS serial yaar? remember the premise of the serial? the whole family is like that..i am not posting MY views here bec. they won't imply here ! i am posting my views with respect to the story and characters of ye rishta......

Edited by _charu_ - 13 March 2009 at 1:05pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

First of all I agree with Naitik.. Katrina is way better than Ash. (just my opinion)
Coming to the serial fighting over film stars and who is better is just plain dumb and that too when you are two strangers meeting for the first time.(technically it was the first time becoz that's the first time Akshara spoke to Naitik).And moreso when the purpose of the visit is in regards to matrimony. Its just plain ridiculous.

Now as far as the moms are concerned.. Rajshri behaved just like a conservative, girl's mother where according to her girls have to give in. She was not completely wrong. In Indian male dominant society, its a fact. On the other hand Gayatri was better. She asked him to be nice to Akshara and be polite. But even she did not ask him to say sorry to Akshara. Come on even she could have asked him to say sorry and move on.. But she did not.

And coming to the main culprits. Smile They were fighting like school kids I agree..
Akshara handled it well though by saying sorry for the argument but not for putting her point across.

The best thing she could have done to stop this argument was say that if according to him Katrina is better than good for you. Naitik would have no reason to argue with her over it.

I sometimes don't understand Akshara. First she will not talk at all when she will talk, she will argue and now she will keep crying that she is going to get rejected.. Come on.. just think before you talk yaar. IT was not Varsha with whom she was talking to, to argue like that.. I am not supporting Naitik.. but sometimes Akshara is just too difficult for me to understand her.

we can ask Salman Khan....ROFL 

After Jodha Akbar, Ash is da best (just my opinion) ..see there can be difference of opinion in best of friends LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 13 March 2009 at 1:04pm

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

He will definately say Katrina.. Wink

After Jodha Akbar, Ash is da best (just my opinion) ..see there can be difference of opinion in best of friends LOL

LOLLOLLOL absolutely.. what's the fun if there is no difference of opinion.
btw ash just looked good in Jodha Akbar.. Wink 

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

He will definately say Katrina.. Wink

LOLLOLLOL absolutely.. what's the fun if there is no difference of opinion.
btw ash just looked good in Jodha Akbar.. Wink 

that's not her problem yaar..she looks good all the time....agreed she can't act that well but she managed to pull away some scene nicely..nyways who was watching her? i was only watching Hritik ! Wink

lets go back to Naitik n Akshara ...see they had a valid reason to argue upon.... on second thoughts....Embarrassed

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

that's not her problem yaar..she looks good all the time....agreed she can't act that well but she managed to pull away some scene nicely..nyways who was watching her? i was only watching Hritik ! Wink

lets go back to Naitik n Akshara ...see they had a valid reason to argue upon.... on second thoughts....Embarrassed

if we can argue over Ash, why not Naitik and Akshara.. But atleast we agree on one point that she cannot act.. In case of Naitik and Akshara.. their fight got too serious for no reason.

coolash09

coolash09

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
mother child

Post Reply New Post

Go to top