Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Mother Kids interaction- Beautiful transition

sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Post the loud Argument of NaKsh loved the scene between them and their mom... At one side Gaytri tried explaining Naitik while on other side Rajshri tried explaining Akshara... the interaction was good... !!

Luv,

Shagun

pc84 IF-Dazzler
pc84
pc84

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awwwwwww.. thank you shagun! i am getting excited waiting for tonite's epi!!

i always felt that the mothers in YrKKK are understanding and rational (most of the time)... Akshara shows a great rapport with her mother.. while Naitik seems like mama's boy(in a good way).. i love Naitik's mother and i am sure that she will keep Akshara happy as a bahu!!!

luv pri
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Aww sounds like a cute scene, Shugs! Will watch out for it! :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 13 March 2009 at 11:03am
remixrulz IF-Veteran Member
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
It was nice to see the kids bonding with their mothers but i feel a certain  'disconnect' with akshara's mom..

I loved the way gayatri explained about respecting a girl and not tlakin in a loud tone with girls... which actually is a part of social manners..

but at the same time i hated the way akshara's mom handled it..
it implied dat the girl shud b submissive(it wud actually b a problem with her character) and no matter wat, she shud say sorry..

at the same time, i loved the way akshara handled it...
she said sorry for picking up an arguement and not for her choice...which is perfectBig smile
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
nahi i think Rajshri was right...Akshara shouldn't have behaved in this manner with a guest n tht too a boy who had come to meet her....Gayitri didn't take it seriously otherwise ny other lady would have walked away.....i'm not supporting Naitik's actions though....but akshara should have kept her cool.....they were fighting like little children but the discussion boiled down to "why should i bow down if i'm not wrong" Akshara needs to learn that every individual thinks that he/she is ALWAYS right.......so what if she had said that Katrina is nice? woh choti nahi ho jaati is baat par.....a girl can of course put forward her point of view, we're not living in a regressive society but basic manners yaar..where were they?  whether we accept it or not, girls HAVE to make more adjustments bec. they leave their house and their parents.....they have a completely new environment , new people who she has to understand , n she has to live with them....it's better if she learns this soon
SamLuvsSaRun IF-Dazzler
SamLuvsSaRun
SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Yaa the way they were explainin to their kids was so good....I luved the scene

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Post the loud Argument of NaKsh loved the scene between them and their mom... At one side Gaytri tried explaining Naitik while on other side Rajshri tried explaining Akshara... the interaction was good... !!

Luv,

Shagun

you are right..
remixrulz IF-Veteran Member
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

nahi i think Rajshri was right...Akshara shouldn't have behaved in this manner with a guest n tht too a boy who had come to meet her....Gayitri didn't take it seriously otherwise ny other lady would have walked away.....i'm not supporting Naitik's actions though....but akshara should have kept her cool.....they were fighting like little children but the discussion boiled down to "why should i bow down if i'm not wrong" Akshara needs to learn that every individual thinks that he/she is ALWAYS right.......so what if she had said that Katrina is nice? woh choti nahi ho jaati is baat par.....a girl can of course put forward her point of view, we're not living in a regressive society but basic manners yaar..where were they?  whether we accept it or not, girls HAVE to make more adjustments bec. they leave their house and their parents.....they have a completely new environment , new people who she has to understand , n she has to live with them....it's better if she learns this soon

I would say dat akshara hardly had time to prepare herself for this meeting with naitik and i wouldnt want to say more abt their arguement cuz it was over a silly topic which usually happens wen people are sitting in a group and gossipping..

wat im sayin is abt the message dat came out of the entire thing...
The entire thing started off just as a difference in opinion but led onto somethin else.. akshara did value the fact that naitik was her guest and hence put it across very sweetly that she thought aishwarya was better... but then it turnd into a different thing all together..

When u say dat akshara needs to learn dat every individual thinks they r always rite.. this applies to naitik as well... but dat wudnt happen, just cuz he is the guy.. he apparently has the right to refuse or accept a proposal..
naitik shud hav maintained himself as well..cuz akshara has every right to say 'no,i dont want to get married to this guy'.
The arguement or authority shud never tilt to one side..it shud b balanced and both of them shud hav equal right to express their opinion and stand firm with it...

Agreed dat girls HAVE to make more adjustments..but dat does not mean dat ONLY girls hav to make adjustments.. it shudnt b a one way path..cuz otherwise it will only lead to unhappiness and bitterness in the relationship...

As far as gayatri not taking it seriously, common dude... the guy is NOT always right and not every to be mom-in-law needs to b those strict, who will not hear one word against their darling son...she was mature enough to get to the reason of the arguement rather dan just storming out of the place leavin the others embarassed...
when we talk about basic manners.. i feel dat respect towards women ranks higher dan hospitality towards guests...

PS-no offence meant...just givin my honest opinion Big smileand also, i think this reply of mine might at some places seem disconnected to NaKsh and i just used their names cuz it was easier to explainEmbarrassed

Go to top