Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shalgo

shalgo

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I think the BV creators are over-doing Sugna and Pratap......I mean I understand that they need to show giref, but i think its high time that they show a march towards normalcy. The serial has become too slow in the last few weeks....things are not moving at all....what do u guys say.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "slow and boring" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same......i know they want to show reality but now it is getting a bit boring..........they should bring in some pace......i am feeling depressed now a days seeing BV.

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Its too too slow and boring.........infact some people were over yesterday and this was exactly their comment..they really need to buck up!..someone said they are already getting exhausted with ideas.......well atleast thats the impression they are giving............

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i agree..Sugna and Pratap are overdone now....Earlier when they used to come, i thought it's just a side track..i never imagined they would give so much footage to Pratap and Sugna...But Sugna (the actress) was a big surprise in the show..She stunned us all with her acting....but now they must find a solution or fast forward the serial for a few months so that Sugna is back to normalcy....It's getting very depressing .

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i totally agree. its getting toooo slow and boring. okay we understood that sugna- and pratap's thing is very sad. but now please move on. Angry

Missibingi

Missibingi

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i think they are giving Avika , Avinash time for preparing for exams

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missibingi

i think they are giving Avika , Avinash time for preparing for exams

yes, that's what the team of balika vadhu said when they were asked about the kids exams in one of the interviews.
i thought that was really sweet... Embarrassed

But i think they had decided that this whole week they will show sugna's problem and what she has to face due to pratap's death.
I surely hope that next week we will have some new twists and turns and the show will move a little ahead on the story line of sugna.
:)

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I am so hoping they end this serial by the end of 2009. That way the story can be short, crisp and not boring and stretched out...its such a drag right now! Same conversations about the same things

Post Reply New Post

Go to top