Page 2 Page 2

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Omakuchchi Narasimhan passes away
March 12, 2009

Veteran comedian Omakuchchi Narasimhan is no more. The 73-year-old actor's soul departed at 9 pm last night (March 11, 2009). Omakuchchi Narasimhan entered the film industry with Avvaiyar and went on to do several memorable films. The actor had been suffering from throat cancer for quite a while but his condition deteriorated over the past few days. His body is kept at his residence in Tiruvallikeni, Chennai for people and film personalities to pay their last respects. The funeral is expected to take place on Saturday.

Omakuchchi Narasimhan

Omakuchchi Narasimhan had starred with almost all the biggies in the film industry including Rajnikant and Kamal Haasan. Behindwoods offers it condolences to the bereaved family.

I have seen him on many movies....he was funny on most of them. Our deepested condulence to his family and may his soul rest in peace.
source - www.behindwoods.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadevi30nithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIP Omakuchchi Narasimhan" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
May his soul rest in peace.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

ShockedCryCry...... He was one of my favorite comedians when I was a kid..... he always made us laugh with his body language and his unique way of brushign his long hair aside with his fingers..... though he's been out of action of for a while.... he'll always be remembered.... May his soul rest in peace!!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Yes......he was my fav too...when I was young. His apperance itself would make people laugh.......

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged

i cud never forget his comedy scenes in movies like suryan & Indian

May his soul rest in peace

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
May his soul RIP ....

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.